Strolling In The Palace With D.O

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

 

Here's a D.OxHaera moment for you. <3
Hope you'll like it. 

-----

After B.a.p’s departure, you rarely go out. You prefer to lock yourself in your room and read books to pass the time. The smile in your face never showed.

*knock knock*

“Miss? I brought you your meal.” The maid said.

“I don’t want to eat.” You softly said.

“But miss, the queen said you need to eat so you could study.” The nurse replied.

“I’m fine. Please bring that back. I don’t need it.” You said to her.

“But mi-”

“I’ll take it from here, thank you.” D.o said. What’s wrong with her these pass few days?

“I understand Sir.” The maid walked away with your untouched meal.

“Princess, Is something wrong?” D.o knocked on your door.

“Nothing’s wrong D.o oppa. I’m fine.” You hugged your knees. I feel so childish. Why am I so upset that he’s gone? I should forget about him now.

“Haera…if you need a company, I can stay.” He said.

“umm…” It’s been a while since I’ve talked to one of them. I think I should stop this nonsense tantrum and start to think about other people. “Sure oppa. I’ll be out in a minute.” You washed then proceeded outside.

“Sorry I was a bit slow oppa.” You sheepishly bowed. You saw him leaning on the wall.

“No, it’s okay. So where do you plan to go Princess?” D.o pushed himself off the wall then walked towards you. “Do you have plans today?”

“I didn’t plan anything but I hope you could take me for a walk, is it okay?” you played with the end of your hair.

“Ofcourse princess.”  He smiled.

“Thank you oppa.” You smiled at him too.

“So where do you want to go?”

“umm…the garden.”

“okay, let’s go.” You let him lead the way.

.

.

.

“oppa, can I ask you something?” You titled your head.

“Yeah, sure.”

“What are you doing outside my door a while ago?” you blinked.

“I was just passing by when I heard the maid calling you.” He answered, not looking at you.

“oh, okay.” you sat on a bench near the fountain, D.o sat next to you.

“Can I ask too?” he asked.

“Sure oppa.” You smiled.

“Why do you seem so depressed?” he searched your eyes.

“I…uhh…I’m just tired oppa.” You tried to fake a smile but instead, your eyes twitched.

“Still not working Haera. Everytime you lie, your eyes twitched.” He chuckled.

“You remembered that huh oppa?” you giggled. “The truth is…I’m sad because Bap is not here.” You lowered your head. “I never had friends before except exok so I guess I miss hanging out with a different group of people. It’s really fun being with them.”

“Is it not fun with us?” He looked at you.

“It’s not like that oppa. I had fun with you too. I’m just saying that I’m having a unique kind of fun with Bap than what I had experienced with Exok. I’m not really comparing here though.” You explained.

“Ahh…So you want them better than us now huh Haera?” he jokingly said.

“oppa!” you hit his arm.

“ouch! Easy girl. I’m just joking.” He rubbed his arm where you hit him.

“hmph!” you started to walk away.

“Hey! I should be the one walking away, not you! Haera, come back here!” he ran after you. “I was just joking.” You halted.

“How could you say that oppa? You know that you and the other oppas are like my brothers. I can’t think of anyone to equal your place in my heart.” You clutched into his arm.

“okay, araseo, we are your favorite persons in the world.” He started to ruffle your hair.

“Oppa, stop it.” you laughed.

“come on, let’s go back inside now. The weather looks bad today.” Thunder claps can be heard.

“You have the power of…?” You bit your nail. “What was it again?” (kekeke~)

“Earth, you silly girl.” He ruffled your hair once again.

“Oh right. Mianhaeyo oppa. You haven’t showed it to me that’s why I can’t remember it.” you giggled.

“Let’s just go inside.” He pushed you inside the door.

.

.

.

“Thanks D.o oppa for today. I had fun.” You kissed his cheek before closing your door.

“W-welcome.” His eyes the size of a saucer.

I hope to see the others too~ you thought.

 

------

updated again~ whew~^^