Intruders

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

 

“ ‘Haera, you’re the princess. Princesses stay in the castle.’ He said.” I tried to mimic my father. “Ugh! If only I was a prince.” *pouts* I won’t be stuck here in my room when they all get the fun.

“Hyung, I’m hungry. Find the kitchen, ppali!” a voice said.
“Be quiet. And we’re not here to eat.” The other one whispered.
“Hyung, what exactly are we doing in here?” a muffled voice asked.
“I bet we’re here to steal again.” Another said.
“In a castle? This is ridiculous.” One commented.
“Will you shut up? I didn’t plan on getting us caught.” The other one whispered again.

The intruders?I got on my feet and went to search for the voices. They seem to be near. I quietly paced out of my room. I saw 6 tall figures heading my direction. I better hide. I hid behind one of the plants and studied the appearing figures.

“Hyung, kitchen.” The bearer of voice whined while tugging the other man’s sleeve.
“Shut up Zelo. I made you and you don’t eat. You can’t be hungry ‘cause you’re a machine.” The man said removing the other man’s hand form his arm. Machine?! O.O

They walked carefully through the hallway; I followed them quietly. I need to get a better look .I’ll be praised for capturing these intruders. *giggles*

“Hyung, I think someone is following us.” he turned around just the right moment when I was making my way to the other plant. Caught.

They grabbed me with their strong hands and dragged me inside a room which I believe was the storage room for the kitchen.

“Let go of me.” I demanded.
“Tell me, who are you?” Someone lifted my chin and there I realize--- they’re all blonde. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.
“I don’t speak to thieves.” I struggled trying to break free.
“Maybe you’re a thief ; you look like one.” The other one looked at me from head to toe. A bright idea came into me. If I pretended to be a thief then they will let me go and then if I’ll get to know them I’ll have the chance of capturing them.
“Yes I am.” I quickly answered, nodding at the same time. The man in front of me raised his brow then finally said “let her go.” Yes! I knew that would work.

 “Thank you.” I breathe.
“So who are you? We haven’t seen you here before.” They’ve been here before? When?
“I’m…Haerin.” I can’t obviously say my real name. They will realize that I’m the princess. “I…uhm…work here.” I lied again.
“Work? I thought you said that you’re a thief.”
“uhh…yes that’s right. Being a thief is my work. So who are you and what are you doing here?” I changed the subject.
“We-”
“We don’t talk to strangers.” the other blonde man, that looks like he’ll eat me, in.
“Can I just atleast know you’re names and where you’re from?” I looked at him. He nodded.
“I’m Youngguk.” He said.
“I’m Zelo.” So cute~
“Himchan.” He raised his hand. Omo…he’s handsome.
“I’m Youngjae.” He bowed. I bowed too.
“I’m Jongup.” He smiled. Waa~ cute too.
“Daehyun.” he’s wearing a mask.

“What’s that mask for?” I asked.
“It’s nothing.” He looked away. Mmm…mysterious.

“We are called B.a.p. We are from planet Mato and we are here because we have a mission.” Youngguk said.
“If I may ask, what is that mission?” I said.
“It’s not your business, stranger.” He glared at me. I flinched.

“Let’s look at the kitchen.” Someone said. The soldiers. This is my chance. I’ll capture them for sure.

“We need to get out of here.” Himchan said.
They quickly went through the window.
“Come on Haerin. You’ll be in trouble if they caught you.” He reached for my hand. Is he actually caring?
I look back. “But-” before I can argue, he pulled me out in the cold night.
“What are you waiting for? Hurry up!” he pulled me harder. Before I knew it, I was out of the castle wall, running with these intruders. What have I gotten myself into? Eotteokhae?

 

 

-----------------------------

Thanks for subscribing.^^
tell me, what are you thinking about this fic my silent readers?
comments are loved.