Birthday Revelation

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

“Princess Haera! Where have you been? The queen has been worried sick looking everywhere for you.” I can recognize that voice anywhere.

“Annyeonghaseyo Suho-oppa.” Ashamed, I turned around and made a little bow. He’s like a brother to me. He’s the only person that can tease me and get away with it.

“Where were you Little princess?” his nickname for me. Am I little?  

“I was…walking around...here.” I’m bad at lying especially in front of him. I respect him so much.

“uhuh, do you expect me to believe that?” he raised a brow.

“Yeah, I expect you to believe me.” I smirk.

“You weren’t out on a date, were you?” he popped his head right on my face.

“Mwo?! A d-date? My mother won’t even let me near a man…except exo-k of course. And why would you say that oppa? I don’t have anyone I like right now.” I look away.

“Nothing. Just saying. I know it’s impossible alright. Come on, your mother is waiting.” He held my hand; leading the way.

“Where are we going oppa?” My mother won’t scold me, right?

“Meeting room. The queen will tell us something.” He kept his hand on mine; still dragging me.

Why do I feel anxious? Bullets of sweat start to form around my face. I wiped them of with my free hand.

“Relax Little princess, they won’t exile you for running away.” He chuckled.

“Of course they won’t. I’m their only child.” Me and my pride. “What will my mom tell us anyway?”

“I don’t know. Let’s just hope that it’s not something serious.” We arrived at the place. He let go of my hand to open the wide door.

“Haera, where have you been?” My mother suddenly hugs me.

“I had a little walk…in the garden.” I lied.

“Oh sweetie, it’s not the right time to go and have a stroll. You should study your lessons.” She said.

“Your mom is right. You should not be wandering around the castle.” My father said. I was actually out of the castle.

“Don’t neglect your duties again, do you understand?” she looks straight through my eyes.

“Yes mother.” I lowered my head. From my peripheral view I saw Suho-oppa smirking at me. ugh! Can this get any worse? I just want peace.

*spoof*

“Well, well, well, who do we have here? It’s the runaway princess.” Kai popped out of nowhere.

I glared at his direction. I let out a ‘hmph’ then look away.

 Before he could tease me more, my mother said, “Kai, where are the others”

“They’re on their way Your highness.” Just then the door opened.

“We’re sorry for being late your highness.” They said in unison. “Why did you call for us?” Chanyeol-oppa asks.

“As you all know, Haera will celebrate her 18th birthday not long from now and I just want to announce, that it’ll be also the time where she’ll get her powers.” They turned their attention to me.

“Hey, what’s the big deal? It’s not like I’ll fight, will I?” I’m just an innocent princess for all I know.

“Noona, you don’t know?” Sehun looks at me with a shocked face.

“Nope. What is it?” I started to feel stupid with their stares.

“You’ll share a part of Exo core’s energy and you’ll be our source of power when we fight.” D.o-oppa explained.

“And you’ll transmit that energy through a ‘kiss’.” Chanyeol-oppa added. I blushed.

“What? How come I didn’t know that?” I blink.

“You’re not really studying your lessons, remember? You’ve been neglecting them.” Baekhyun-oppa pointed out.

“Oh right.” I lowered my head. “But w-why is it through a k-kiss?” Why am I stuttering?O.O

…*silence*

*clears throat* “We really don’t know sweetie. It’s been like that since Your Grandmother’s time.” My mother said. “oh! Before I forget, Exo-K will be your official guardian after you turn 18.”

“No way! Mother I-”

“I’m the queen. You have to follow my orders.” She crossed her arms.

“But-”

“No buts. You need them and they need you.” She softened. “I don’t want you to get hurt my dear.”

*sigh* what else could I do? At least I’ll have 6 hot men to guard me, right? “Okay, I understand Mother.”

“Then we’ll take our leave your highness.” Suho-oppa bowed.

“If you’re leaving, bring Haera with you.” She waved them off.

“Mother, why?”

“You need to learn how to fight so you could protect yourself. You, my dear, will soon be the most important person in Exo. Without you, even the heroes won’t be able to fight. So stop asking and just listen to me. Araseo? Now go.” She shooed me away.

I looked at my mother intently then turned around to find a smirking Kai. What now?

“Princess? Let’s go.” Kai held out his hand.

“Are we teleporting?” I asked impatiently.

“Uh Yes. What do you expect me to do, fly?” he chuckled.

I gently hit his shoulder. “Let’s just go.” I placed my hand on his hand. He intertwined it.

“As you wish my princess.” *spoof*

-------------------------

2 chapters straight.
I think i'm gonna update late again.
i'm gonna update my other fic too.
please bear with me. i know i'm a bad writer.^^
and my internet connection is not helping me.
comments are loved.

and i just want to know your opinion about my song covers.
please check it out.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlwsw38pSfs
THANK YOU!