Short chapter>

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

“Oh Sehun…” Kai found the two strolling down the road.

“Haera, get rid of your heels” Sehun whispered making sure that Kai didn’t hear it.

“what?” You whispered back.

“Just do it.”

“Araseo.”

“1…2…3 Run!!” Sehun grabbed your wrist and sped of leaving Kai dumbfounded.

“I’m getting tired of this game.” Kai scoffed. No one can outrun me.

.

.

.

“Did we lose him?” You pant.

*spoof*

“I think not…come on!” Sehun grabbed her again.

“yah! Sehun-ah! Will you just stop?” Kai grabbed his collar. “You’re just exhausting the Princess.” He implied.

“Since when are you concerned about her?” Sehun pouted. “You’ll just get us in trouble.”

“I’ll be the one in trouble if I don’t bring Haera back now. Araseo??” Kai practically shouted.

“Araseo, araseo…We’ll not run anymore.” Sehun crossed his arms.

“There there Sehun. I think Kai is right. I’m not allowed outside the castle from the start. It’s not right for us to run away.” You patted his head.

“Now let’s go.” Kai offered his hands to the two who gladly accepted them.

*spoof*

***

“Sehun!” Suho called him for the nth time. Where is that troublemaker? “Sehun-ah!”

“Why are you finding him Hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“He has chores to do. He’s in charge today.”

“In charge in what?”

“Cleaning our practice room. He’s no where in sight again. Aish! That brat!”

*spoof*

“Oh! Kai? Where have you been?” Baekhyun was the one who asked.

“I went for a stroll, and look what I found…the runaway.” He smirked.

“Sehun! There you are! You have cleaning to do. Let’s go.” Suho pushed him on the way to their practice.

“Not fair.” Sehun pouted. “I just want to have a day off, you know.”

“Ugh! I need to rest. That kid drives me crazy.” Kai went on his way leaving you and Baekhyun alone.

Welcome to my world~ you sighed.

“Why the long face Princess?” Baekhyun nudged you.

“I-it’s nothing oppa.” You flinched.

“Araseo. Hey…Haera, do you want to make cupcakes with me?” he asked.

“Are you sure you want to do it with me? I’m a terrible cook.” You chuckled.

“That’s not a problem. I’ll teach you.” He smiled.

“Okay. I guess I can live with that.” You smiled too. “So when do we start?”

“Tomorrow, after lunch. Is that okay?”

“Perfect.” You grew happy from anticipation.

“Alright. See you tomorrow.” He waved goodbye.

“I can’t wait. He never asked me for anything on the past. I guess this is my chance to get close to him.” You smiled to yourself.

 

---

i think i'll change the way i write.^^
next chappie would be better. keke~