Aftermath

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

 

The invasion ended.

Obviously because of ExoK’s special abilities. No one can beat them. Not even an army. That’s why I’m stuck with them after tomorrow. you sighed, laying you head on the most comfortable pillow in the Palace.

There was a knock on your door.

“Who is it?” you sat up.

“The Queen requests your presence at the throne room, Your Highness.” You heard the maid say.

“I’ll be there shortly.” You straightened your clothes then went your way.

---

“Bring the Aliens.” The king waved his hand. Quickly, the guards arrived with Bap.

They’re still alive. Your face brightened with hope. I thought they were killed last night. I’m glad they’re alright.

Everyone in the throne room focused their attention on the Aliens, including you and ExoK. The King commanded them to kneel in front of him. The king raised his sword, you were filled with anxiety. My father won’t kill them here, right? Is this a public execution? Oh no! I must stop him.

The King slowly lowered his sword. “Stop father! They’re not our enemies. They intended no harm, please spare them my King.” You blurted out.

The attention was shifted to you. Kai snickered.

What’s so funny? you thought. “Why are you laughing?”

“My princess, this isn’t an execution ceremony. We are all gathered here to thank these Aliens for their actions last night. They fought against their kind to help us. Now, will you let me continue my child?” The King explained.

You were left stoned on your throne. A hand touched your shoulder. “It’s okay. You just embarrassed yourself in front of the whole kingdom.” Kai said in between laughs. You shot daggers on his face.

The King continued, “My Kingdom thank you for your heroic deeds Aliens. From now on, you’re Aliens no more. We accept you in this kingdom as our own kind. We shall address you in your respected names, B.a.p.” He then placed his sword in their shoulders as a sign of knighthood. “Rise. Welcome in our Kingdom. Welcome in Planet Exo.”

“We humbly accept your gratitude, Your Majesty.” Bap said in unison. They turned around then bowed. We will avenged you father. Yongguk thought.

------------

 

it's been a while. keke~
mianhamnida!


cr. allkpop.com