Betrayed

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

 

After apprehending the Aliens, Exo and the rest of the palace guard teleported back at the castle. They grounded Princess Haera as a punishment for being outside the castle walls again. [A/N: Isn’t she a stubborn princess?XD]

Meanwhile, Bap is being questioned.
 
“What do you want in our planet, Aliens?” The King asked putting his hands together. No one spoke. The king asked again. “Who are you and why are you here?” he raised a brow. Still no one spoke. “Can’t they understand us or are they saying something that I can’t hear?” he turned to ExoK.

“They can speak our dialect Your Majesty.” Baekhyun answered. *and they dare speak to our princess.*

“Oh. Then why aren’t they answering my questions? Speak Aliens, what is your purpose in our planet. Speak!” The King stood up form his throne. 

“Be at peace my King. They must be intimidated by us.” The queen sat him down. “So aliens, who are you? And how come you’re here at our presence tonight?” She smiled.

Bap looked at each other then Youngjae stood up.

“We’re called Bap…Your Grace and we’re here for a mission.” Youngjae kept his head low.

“A mission? And what might it be?” The queen asked.

“We were sent here to find an energy source for our planet…our dyeing planet.” Youngjae pointed out.

“You mean the Exo core?!” Kai asked in outrage. *they came to steal it, I’m sure of it!* “You can’t have it!”

“Kai.” Suho shook his head. “The princess doesn’t want them to be harmed.”

Kai walked away without a word. *If it isn’t for the princess.* he sighed.

 *Horn blows*

“There’s a mass of intruders in the town your highnesses!” one of the guards barged in.

“We’ll deal with these aliens later. ExoK, you know what to do.” The queen ordered.

“Get them in the dungeons.” The king gestured towards Bap.

_____________

“I hope they won’t hurt them. What if they fight? What if Chanyeol oppa freak out again?” You paced back and forth in your room. *omygosh. I hope they’re okay.*

*horn blows*

*gasp* “What was that for? Is there a fire? Did Chanyeol oppa burn down the castle? No, it’s not possible; my room’s still intact.”

“Hey, I heard that.” Chanyeol came out of nowhere.

“AHHH! Oppa, you scared me. What’s happening? Is there trouble?” Haera looked out the window. A horde of soldiers just destroyed the castle gates.

“Omo! Th-there’s a-an upheaval going on. What are you doing here?” Haera asked in panic.

“I’m in charge of you. Suho hyung said that I should be the one beside you since I have the most awesome power among us.” He grinned.

“You can still be cocky at a time like this huh Chanyeol oppa?” she scoffed. *and I thought he changed.*

“What? I’m like this only when I’m with you.” He smiled. *I only show this side of me in front of you*

“Being boastful and full of yourself?” she raised a brow.

“Is that what you think of me?” Chanyeol slowly approached her. She nodded confidently. “You’ll wish you’ve never said that.” He chased her all around the room.

_______________

“What’s happening Hyung?” Zelo asked Himchan. *Why are we in the dungeon?*

“I think something bad is happening.” He replied.

“Look!” Jongup pointed outside the small window of the cell. *the warriors.*

Youngjae and Daehyun stood up to see what he’s pointing at.


“The warriors are here? What are they doing? They’re not supposed to be here.” Youngjae exclaimed. *this is not part of the plan*

“What? The warriors?” this time Youngguk stoop up and peeked outside. Truthfully a mass of people trying to break in can be seen. *this can’t be.* “Why are they here? It’s not part of the plan.” He exhaled sharply.

Just then a beep was heard. It was a message from their planet. Youngguk grabbed his communicator. A hologram  appeared.

“It’s the old man.” Zelo beamed.

“Bap, I’m sorry to say this but we’ve been betrayed. Our planet is not in any form of danger. We’ve been conned. The only reason they sent you there is to steal that planet’s energy source so that they’d have the advantage of destroying it. I’m sorry sons; I’m guessing that when you received this message I’ll be dead. No matter what happens, don’t ever go back here or you’ll all be killed. I hope I’m not too late. Goodbye.” The message ended.

“No! This can’t be. How can they do this to us?” Youngguk hit his head on the wall. *They will pay.*

“Hyung…what do we do now?” Youngjae asked.

“We will fight. I’ll make sure that the people who killed our father will die.”

--------------------------------

 

finally updated.^^
i hope it's fine. kkk~