Kidnapped

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

I can feel the soft and moist texture of the earth with my every rushed step. The icy-cold whisper of the air gave an uncomfortable feeling for my spine, but there’s certain warmth…warmth coming from a certain person’s hand. It’s dragging me away. I realize then that I was running with him…that he was still holding my hand like his life depends on it. We were running…running through the dark forest of my King and Queens’ kingdom; not knowing where I was going. Am I being kidnapped? For these intruders, I was just like a lost puppy found wandering through an unknown place. I was there, they were there. We met, I got dragged away. My parents will get worried, I’m sure of that. Then there’s exo-k, who will look for me- OMG! Exo-k!

“Wait!” I pulled my hand and stopped from running. “I have to go back.”



“What? Why? You’ll get imprisoned if they caught you.” Youngjae stated.
“I just have to. My…my family will scold me if I don’t get back this instant.” I said.
“You have family?” Zelo asked.
“Yes, don’t you?”
“No. We were raised by our master.” Youngguk said.
“Since birth.” Himchan continued.
“We were bred and trained together to be warriors.” Jongup said.
“Bred? Were you an experiment?” I was curious.
“I think we should tell her now Hyung.” Zelo turned to Youngguk.

Youngguk looked at me with his scary eyes. I flinched.
“Why would we tell her? She’s just someone we’ve met.” He looked away.
“He’s right and it’s not proper for me to pry. I’m sorry.” I lowered my head as I turned around to leave.
“A thief with manners; How unnatural.” Daehyun remarked. “And how come a thief has an emblem of a Princess?” I recognized his muffled voice. I look back. He was bending to pick something up. My emblem! *gasp* How did he recognized that it was for a princess?

“It’s…I…That’s umm…I stole that.” I mumbled. Please don’t let him notice.
“Oh really?” he searched my eyes for the answer. “You know, you’re really pretty for a thief don’t you think?” sarcastic mysterious alien.
“I’m not pretty.” I shot back.
“Yes you are.” Youngjae said. Not you too.
“And you smell fragrant.” Zelo pointed out. “Thieves don’t smell like that, right Hyung?”
“Yes. And most importantly, you don’t look like a thief.” Youngguk glared at me. “I’ve been doubtful when you said you were a thief the moment we’ve captured you. I knew then that you’re not really being truthful to us. Tell us who you really are, then we’ll tell you who we really are.” He made a bargain with me. I can’t. What if they’re not as good as I thought they were? What if they’re our enemies?

I step back. “I shouldn’t be here.” I said then I ran. I ran for what seems to be for my life.
“Get her!” I heard Youngguk shouted.
In just a second, Youngjae caught me. I struggled but it was useless. He’s strong enough to rip me into pieces.
“Let me go.” I croaked. Tears starts to well from my eyes.
“No. We’ll keep you until we found a use for you.” Youngguk said.
Youngjae dragged me again, but this time it was not warmth that I felt.

---------------

short update mianhae.^^