Chapter 10

Kiss Me, Princess!

 

“I look ridiculous.” You pouted which made your face more beautiful. “Do I really need to dress up like this? I’m not comfortable with this gown.” You complained.

“It’s your birthday, your highness.” The maid fixed the hem of your gown.

“Exactly! I should be the one to decide ‘cause it’s my birthday.” You pout again.

*knock knock*

“Come in.” you said.

“Haera, it’s about time.” Suho entered your room. “Wow! Look at you, you’re…beautiful.”

“Really oppa?” you blushed. He thinks I’m beautiful. Butterflies formed in your stomach which made you more nervous.

“No. you look like a clown.” Kai opened the door.

“Don’t say that Kai. Princess Haera looks beautiful as always.” Baekhyun appeared behind him.

“Thank you Baekhyun-oppa. Shall we go now?” you looked in the mirror for the last time. Suho offered his arm. You linked your arms with him. “Let’s go.” You breathe.

***

“That was fast.” You examined yourself. Exo orb is in me now…now what? I guess we’ll have to protect it. *sigh*

The ceremony ended and everyone is making themselves comfortable at the dinning table. Everyone was there, including Bap. You decided to go to the balcony for some fresh air.

“What a nice view. I wish we had this view back at our planet.” You were shocked by Youngjae’s presence.

“I didn’t know you know this place? How did you find me?” You looked at him.

“It’s not hard to spot the most beautiful lady in the land.” He smiled.

“Lies.” You shook your head.

“No. it’s true. You are beautiful Haera…especially today.” He lifted your chin to examine you more.

You were stunned by his stare; his face slowly nearing yours. What is he doing? You thought. Your heartbeat started to rise. Eotteokhae? You shut your eyes and waited but nothing happened.

“What are you doing?” you heard him asked.

Huh? Slowly you opened your eyes. “Oh…I thought…nevermind.” You look away from embarrassment.

“You thought I’m going to kiss you, am I right?” he chuckled a little. Such a cute girl.

“No!” you blurted out too quickly. “Don’t get your hopes up.” You avoided his stare.

“Oh come on, I’m not gonna kiss you unless, you want me to.” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Stop teasing me, you jerk.” You lightly hit his shoulder.

“Okay, okay. You don’t have to hit me. That hurts you know.” he rubbed his shoulder.

“Sorry~” you patted his head which made his hair bounce. “Kyeopta!” you giggled. “I didn’t know you were so sensitive.” You joked. “So, why are you here?” you added.

“umm…I…I need to tell you something.” He rubbed his nape. How will I do this?

“What is it? Do you need anything?” You waited for his answer.

“We’re gonna leave.”

You didn’t expect this. “What? Why? Are you not happy here? The castle is big enough. You can stay.”

“That’s not the point Haera. Youngguk-hyung wants us to have a little freedom for the moment.” He explained.

“Freedom? Aren’t you free here?” your chest ached on the thought that you’re gonna loose a friend. Tears started to well in your eyes. “Please stay. I haven’t had a true friend besides ExoK. Must you go?”

“Haera, I…We need to have an alone time for the moment. Things are happening in our planet and we need to sort ourselves for us to think straight. We just need peace. Do you understand me?” he caressed your cheek. It’s hard for me to leave you too, especially now that I’ve realized what I feel for you.

You replied him with a nod. It’s hard for you to let go but you understood what he wants to say.

“When will you come back?” you tried not to let your voice crack.

“I’ll be back before you realize it. We’re leaving at dawn tomorrow. I guess this is the time to tell you that I-”

“Youngjae, we need to prepare for tomorrow.” Youngguk called.

“I’ll be there.” He replied then he turned his attention to you again. “Haera, be safe okay.” he kissed your forehead then he left.

“Wait! What did you want to say?” You sighed at his disappearing figure. “sheesh! Leaving me here hanging on what he has to say.” You pouted.

 

------------------

I'm back!
thank God for the internet!!!!
I miss writing and updating.
so here's one update. i hope you'll like it.^^

gif is not mine obviously. 
i found it on tumblr.
credits to the owner.^^