Kiss and...

Beside Her

When Eunmi had stared at him, something had shifted in Taemin. He'd known she was beautiful since they'd met, but it had actually become second nature to him in comparison to her personality. Her slightly confusing mixture of hard exterior and soft interior had made it so that it had taken him a while to put the pieces together of the puzzle that was Eunmi: she wasn't a fan of aegyo and did it only at his constant nagging, but then slept with a pillow pet cow named Daisy and a duck named Boo; she was a good cook, but only did it when she was tired of eating everything instant; her parents constantly neglected her, but she would forever forgive them for anything; she didn't let herself openly cry while watching dramas with him because she thought crying was an unforgivable weakness, but he'd constantly see her wiping her eyes during the sad scenes; she scoffed at high school couples because she was a realist, but sighed during kiss scenes because she loved the idea of falling in love.

 

When Eunmi had stared at him, Taemin had stared back, more entranced by Eunmi than she had been by him because it wasn't just her face that he was entranced by: it was everything about her. He hadn't actually planned on kissing her, but it was what he was doing and he wasn't stopping.

 

Eunmi was shock at the start of the kiss and then her mind started to work at a furious pace.

 

I'm being kissed. And it's Taemin doing the kissing. Is it because he feels sorry for me? Oh God, he's not kissing me out of pity, is he? She attempted to pull away at the thought, but Taemin's arm on her back tightened and he tilted his head to the side to mold his lips more firmly to hers.  The kiss started as just a meeting of lips, but he urged her lips open with his own and slipped his tongue in when she complied, at which point Eunmi's head became a swirling mess incapable of thought so she shut it down and just kissed him back.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, tangling her hands in his hair at the nape of his neck. He tightened the hold on her waist and lifted her. When Eunmi felt her feet leave the floor, she instinctively wrapped then around his hips, while somewhere in the back of her mind, his strength surprised her.

 

She felt him walking somewhere, but honestly couldn't have cared less where they were headed at this point in time. She felt him lowering her onto her back onto something soft. He gently broke the kiss and just looked into her eyes. Her eyes flicked around, noted that they were in her room, on her bed, and then she stared back into his eyes.

 

Her eyes were clouded and still slightly swollen from the crying she had done earlier. Taemin slowly lifted his shirt up and over his head and then leaned over her, his hands leaning on the bed on either side of her head. Eunmi's eyes wandered down his torso and then her hands followed. She looked up into his eyes as her hands rested on his belt. Taemin just continued to look into her eyes as Eunmi unbuckled his belt...

 


 

A/N: I really have no idea what qualifies as mature, but this wouldn't, right?