Chapter 6; I Love Math

More than a friend?

Author's Note ; NOOOOOOO~~~!! I accidentally closed the tab for Chapter 6. Now I have to type it over again~~~ T_T

-----------

- "Oh hello you two must be Choi _____ and Lee Eun right? Just call me Mr.Kim" the teachers says

"ah ne~~"

" ** coughs** Everybody we have two new students !" then everybody looks up and stares at both of you.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~!!, Lee Eun imnida!"--------- "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi _____ imnida"

" you two can sit at the back there where there are two empty seats " and he points to your seats. Then the lesson starts. ---blah blah blah---

" ok now turn to page 235 in your textbooks and work through numbers 2-7 and 10-12 you have 20 minutes before class ends and it's for homework if you don't finish it". As you flip through the textbook pages someone turns around "heyy~ Choi____ and Lee Eun right?"

"Oh Hey Jiyong!" hearing that it's Eun's voice Taeyang turns around as well . You swear you didn't see them until now, you were focused into the math lesson. Then Eun and Taeyang start talking about their own stuff while you continue doing your work.

"hey uhm ____-shi? Can I borrow a piece of paper?" Jiyong asks. "Borrow? Meaning that you'll give it back when your done?" which is another thing you like to say other than the 'you mean girls' thing. "......."Jiyong doesnt know what to say back.

" naw just kidding here you go."

"thanks =) " he says

" oh and by the way don't call me ____-shi"

" OK _____- shi =) ... Say.. Have I met you somewhere before? ".

=.= "oh yeah I think I did, i bumped into you the other day around the cafe the other day right."

"Ohh yeah!"       and he takes something out of his pocket.    "I think you dropped this the other day"

"Oh thank you!! I've been looking for it that day, I was planning to buy another one. But now I guess I don't have to anymore! Gomayo!"

"No problem =)." but he still thinks that you two have met earlier than that and he stares at you while. And you stare at him too wondering why he is staring. "uhm......"   you look at Eun busy talking to Taeyang and look back at Jiyong   "is this a staring contest? O_O "    then someone breaks the awkward silence/moment.

"Oppa~~ can you come to my table and help me with math??" a random girl with mascara and lip gloss comes. You both turn around and look at her

'Gosh why do people wear such short skirts? It's the winter isn't she freezing? The leggings won't help. It's still cold'  you think to yourself. And you look back down to read the textbook questions and solve them in your notebook.

Jiyong looks at you for a sec and turns back to her      ."  *sigh*   alright."

 You see from the corner of your eye ; he leaves and the girl is clinging onto his arm like he's her boyfriend, while turning back and giving you this smirk.

"who is she?" Eun asks Taeyang. "she tells people to call her Sunmi or something. She likes Jiyong. People say that they're dating but Jiyong denies it and says she's annoying and not his type. She's one of the queenkas in our grade. She acts all that just because she comes from a rich family."

" yeah I can tell... I don't like her personality either >_>" Eun mumbles. " wait she comes from a rich family? Amy does too I don't see her actin-" then you just cover making the rest of her sentence sound like "gmhjsicot" Gibberish..

"yeah ? =) you were saying something?" you say giving the ' if-you-say-it-I'll-slap-you' look.

"what??" Taeyang asks looking confused not hearing Eun properly. You let her go continuing doing your math.

"nevermind...... SO.. Do you like her, Taeyang?" she asked in curiosity emphasizing the word 'you'.

"NO! I don't like her at all!" Then turns around making sure "then who do you like ;) " Eun jokingly said it but she really does want to know as you can tell she likes him already.

" I...... I just like somebody else " Taeyang mumbles and turns back around to do his work. "awhh! Tell me who it is~" Eun says wanting to know more. "Aish. I'll tell you later, some other time" making Eun pout but then you know she's a but happy on the inside hoping it will be her. x)

Kekee, you laugh mentally in your head,  Ahaha I heard everything. Not that I wanted to eavesdrop but they were right beside me! How can I not hear them?

------ A few minutes pass -----

"Hey Amy.. I mean....... ugh....... ______~?"

"What?"

"what question are you on?"

"um.............. ..........*finishing question 7*.................................... Ok now I'm on number 10, you?"

"what already? I'm on question 5. Can you help me?"

"ok sure"

"wait. you just did question 7 now your on 10, you skipped 8 and 9!"

"No, he only told us to do 2-7 and 10-12"

" Oh...... >_>    well anyways.... yeah I need help, I dont get this."

---------------------- you help her and blah blah blah....luckily you finished all of the questions so you won't have to take the textbook home =)   and the period ends...  then you have...... SCIENCE!!!!!! which is a course you aren't that good in..... since you failed a couple of quizzes and assignments and one test in elemnenary school for grade 7. Then in grade 8 your wonderful teacher taught better and your grades increased, and for grade 9 too, but you are still better in math =)          Sorry I just had to ruin the pride for those who are actually good in science.

 >_>  Science.....

----------------------------------

Author's Note;        Yea. I accidentally closed the tab that was SUPPOSED to be chapter 6. it was all typed up but not saved >_>

So I spent like from 12AM to like 1AM to type this up on my iPod...... you see how much I wanted to update this? And yet only a few subscribers?  **Cries**

anyways. thanks for subscribing!

+ 1 more subscriber - bellavita

please comment and subscribe!! <3