Chapter 24

More than a friend?

No One's POV

After that day, a week passed with you two not that comfortable with each other, both feeling awkward. But then the next week you two started talking together again, as if nothing happened. But AGAIN, there were times when it felt weird. Days, months, and years passed. Well only a few years, and now you're in grade 12~!!! The last year of highschool.

 

"Unnie! You look soo pretty in that wedding dress!" you said to her.

"aha, kamsahamnida~!"she said smiling, her smile was pretty too which is another thing your oppa liked about her.

"omg! Oppa~!! you're all grown up! I'm so proud of you~ ahha." you said as a joke.

"... Yeah whatever." he said.

"Unnie! Becareful of TOP oppa, he like appears out of no where and scares people. And also he stands like a statue!! I think that's his special skill or something, oh my gawd, now that I think of it, if a bee flies by, he can stand soo still and then the bee will just fly away thinking he's a statue as well!"

"Haha" she giggled.

"yeah.. Well I'm pretty sure you already know that, since you've been with him for a long time, and now- owh!" you whispered, until TOP nudged you knowing what you and your now sister-in-law are talking about.

"hehe.." you said thinking of what you just said, then he went to talk to his other friends while you two sat on a bench talking..

"oh yeah I still remember the time when you and oppa were dancing on valentines day! Awhh~!" you said remembering what happened that day.

 

Your POV

"aigo, ____. what about you and that dude I saw?" she said winking at me, Ok this is not funny anymore.

"eurggh...."

"ahh your blushing~!! Oh yeah I think your oppa invited him."

"WHAT? Are you serious? But he doesn't even talk to him though! And.. how come I don't know about this??"

"well I told your oppa to invite him."

"ehh..."

"oh I think my friends are calling me over there" she said.

"okk" then she left walking to her friends to take pictures I guess. I went to the bathroom and saw my own reflection and thought, "ahh! Hehe this dress looks pretty." and smiled. Then I saw the other girls in the bathroom rush out, I wonder why they're in such a rush. I followed them and ALL of them were screaming. It took a while for me to realize that it was because the bride is going to throw the flower bouquet!!

"NO ME!!"          "MOVE OVER!!" they all said.

I didn't want to get pushed and there isn't really a point for me to catch the bouquet either so you just stood where there watching them. I felt my phone vibrate so I took it out of my prucse and held it in front of me with two hands out. 'low battery'

"what? I thought I char- huh??"  WHAT?? WHAT'S THIS?.

"AWH.." some said while others said that I was lucky.

"whaa.." I stared at the bouquet confused, how did this get here?

"ouh~ _____, I see you caught it! And you know what that means!" my sister-in-law said.

"huh?? What?? B-b-but I didn't even intend to catch it, I think you should toss it again.." I said handing it back to her but she refused to take it back.

"No, it's not a mistake, you deserved it. Something called fate~!" she nodded and smiled. What the... that sounded weird. "I see someone arrived, well he already did but you were like somewhere else."

I turned around to see who she was talking about, he was wearing a tux..  "Ok, I'll leave you two." she whispered.

"We're just friends unnie!" I said but she ignored me.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hi." I replied, then put away my phone while the other hand was still holding the flowers.

"did she already throw it?" he asked while pointing to it.

"yeah.....  I don't get how it ended up with me-"

"OMO IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" some random girls said.

"ugh.." I think I'm turning red right now. X(   And because of that, they'll think that he is! Omg omgomgomgoggogogmogogmgomgg, stop =.=

"he-" I tried saying, why isnt Jiyong saying anything?!

"YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER~!!" the other one said, and my eyes widened in shock, WHAT THE-

"YOU'RE IN HIGH SCHOOL RIGHT?"

"yeahh."

"OMG   H.S.S.H. !!     HIGH SCHOOL SWEET HEARTS!!"     CALM DOWN YOU PEOPLE.

"WHAT??!!" I said in shock, WOw. "I NEED MY PERSONAL SPACE!!" I cried out loud. And nope, they did not listen to me.

"LOOK THEY EVEN HAVE COUPLE NECKLACES!!" the one at the far back said.

"*cough cough*" someone coughed.. o.O

"Oh sorry." they said then left. I turned to see who that was and it was Jiyong.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"Well they were surrounding you and not me. And I at least COUGHED, and now they left, you should thank me"    NO.

"even though they surrounded me, you should of said something...it still involved YOU  >_> " and he didn't say anything back. I just sighed and looked at the flowers that I was still holding.

"_____!" I think someone called, but it was sorta quiet, so I guess I was just hearing things.

"AMY!!"  *sigh* I miss that.

"CHOI ______!!! AMY!!!!" someone called, I turned around to see that it was Eun.

"EUN!!" I said hugging her. "Yay you came."

"Sorry I was late"

"Where's Taeyang?" I finally realized he didn't come.

"He had something to do or else he would of came."

"Ohh." then I saw from the corner of my eye that Jiyong walked away to somewhere else.

"Oh my god! What's this?" she said surprised and looked at my hand.

"Ugh... well you can clearly tell."

"ahh, you caught the bouquet! The lucky perso-" then I patted her back REAL hard.  "*COUGH *COUGH*"

"Yeah, you were saying?" I said smiling.   "Nevermind." she backed off a little bit.

"By the way, prom is coming up! You're coming right?" Eun asked.

"I'm not that sure. I mean like, everybody is going with somebody, or at least almost everyone. And there isn't really a point of me going besides just sitting there and watching people talk to their whoever"

"No, you have Jiyong!"

"NO! What are you talking about?"

"Fine. Friends COULD go with friends." she said.

"but its weird if you end up liking your friend" I mumbled.

"Huh?" she said confused, ok good she didn't hear me. "Just come _____!!"

"Nnnnnnn No"

-----------

 

*DING DONG*

"_____!!! Eun is here!!" Stephy(maid) said loudly, enough more me to hear upstairs.

"K, CALL HER UP! I'M PLAYING A GAME!" I yelled out loud while playing this game on my laptop.  "no~! stupid thing, I told you to go there! Not walk back!! Eughh.."  Game Over

">=O, Stupid thing! I'm not playing this anymore" I said to myself then quit the game. "Oh hi Eun!" she just came in because my door was left open.

"Did you buy your dress yet?" she asked.

"what dress?"

"For Prom!!"

"I said I'm not going remember?"

"No, you ARE going!" then at this time Stephy came inside.

"What? Prom?? ____! You didn't tell me about this?"

"I'M NOT GOING OK?! So don't worry about it!" I said again.

"When is it?" she asked Eun.   "In two days!!"

"_____! You MUST GO! You'll regret if you don't!!" They both said.

"NOO!!" and then Eun dragged me out of my room and to the door.

"YAh!"

"We're going to find you a dress" she said opening the door.

"WAIT! AT LEAST LET ME PUT ON MY SHOES!" I said and quickly put them on.

"CATCH!" I turned around and Stephy tossed me my purse.

"eh THANKS! AH!" Eun pulled me out. "HEY! I almost tripped fell!" I complained.

"yeah, ALMOST, now let's go."

-----

"Ok try these on" she gave me like 5 dresses she thought would look good on me. Luckily it wasn't 10+

I tried them all on and only the 5th one looked the best. "Hmm, this does look pretty." I thought to myself and felt happy.

"Now.. shoes!! And then we need to buy a purse, and other stuff. Earings..." she continued on.

"WAIT, but I didn't even pay for Prom."

"Hah, I knew you wouldn't want to go in the first place, so I paid for you already, no worries!" She said, is this all planned out?

( too lazy to find pictured of the whole outfit, just picture your dream dress for prom and other stuff that matches well with it)

 

I came back home all tired and just threw all the shopping bags on my bed. I took out the recipts to see how much I spent and WOW it was A LOT. At least more than I would normally spend. So expensive X_X  I don't like spending this much money, but whatever once in a while I guess it's ok.

-- TWO DAYS LATER --

"Are you SURE I look ok?" I asked nervously, not arguing this time.

"YES!! You look GREAT! Now let's go." Eun said.

I looked into the mirror one last time, my hair is styled, and I'm wearing light make up. I put on my shoes and headed out.

"Are you serious? You rented a limo?" I said in disbelief, I didn't really expect this.

"YUP! Now let's go." We walked to the car limo, I opened the door and WOW, it looked nice. "Hello," I said as we went inside, she sat beside Taeyang while me and I sat beside Jiyong. I feel weird wearing this, I have no choice they'll notice me either way.

"you look nice" Jiyong said,  O.O

"thanks..." I said turning SUPER RED. How do I know? WELL I USUALLY DO!! I just opened the window to get some fresh air, too cool myself down.

Within a few minutes we arrived, we got out and I finally noticed what Jiyong was wearing, and his hair was spiked up sorta. Like you know, sometimes you see someone but don't really look at what they're wearing until later on.  >_> I gotta admit.... he looks..... HEHEOHOAFOU omg, ok nneverminndd... it's not that he looks terrible, you know what I mean. I feel weird if I say it.

We entered the banquet hall, wow it looked nice.

-After a while-

"Mhmm, the food is good" I thought. Some people were eating, like me, while others were dancing. Taeyang and Eun got up, I wondered what they were doing but then didn't bother to ask. I watched them walk somewhere and they started playing the piano together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHEwGhKjY_Q  ( CLICK!!!  but I don't get what happened there at 1:39-1:40 of the vid.)

"Omg it sounds so nice" then I found myself smiling.

I never knew Eun knows how to play the piano, or maybe she just learned this piece.

"_____?" Jiyong said. Great he just had to interupt me listening to it.

"Yeah?" I said turning my head to him.

"eh. nevermind."

"ok..." then I focused back onto the song, I think he's staring at me smiling but whatever.

After a few minutes,  Awh it ended.

"that sounded soo good!" i said to both of them.

"thanks" they said in unison.

-and blah blah blah (ahh, I miss that) -

"where did Jiyong go?" I realized, they just ignored me. It feels awkward when you ask someone something but then they don't reply or they didn't hear you.

Another song started playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT71pMZHNfU&feature=related  (CLICKABLE!! again)

Ouhh~~ I like this song. (ahaha if you opened the link, WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT THE SONG TITLE IS... *something*)

I listened to the song for about one minute, yes about 60 seconds. COUNT THE SECONDS. Well you don't really need to.

Then Jiyong appeared again.

"_____?" where'd he go anyways?

"yeah? Oh where'd you go? Or nevermind... washroom I guess."

"can I ask you something?" WHY SO SERIOUS? OMG (LOL I think you readers know?)

"yeah?" I wanted to joke by saying something like 'yeah, you just did.' or like 'sure, but I didn't say I was going to answer it though'

"Well, like the song said, will you be more than a friend? To me...?" he asked and WHAT THE OMGG  O.O I need to get thing's right before I think of other stuff.

"Oh, you mean best friend?" I asked, I think it's the other way.... but..

"No. I know you know what I mean. " SO SERIOUS X_X AND ONCE AGAIN. I NEED TO BREATHE , I'M PROBABLY TURNING INTO A TOMATO, WHEN WILL I NOT??.

"A-aa-are you serious?" I asked and blinked a few times, I'm not dreaming am I? my heart is like beating sooo fast I pinched my own hand.

"why would I be joking about this? _____-ah," Then he continued what he was saying. The rest were staring

----------------------

Author's Note:

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. I became lazy this week and started running out of ideas. After deciding to post this, I felt sad remembering I have to end this ff. =(

As you can tell I skipped some unimportant parts and other details.

For the first link, I orignally wanted to find another song that's played in piano version but couldn't find it. Then I remembered I bookedmarked this user's youtube channel! with my fav kpop songs! And yeah. I don't know who this person is, and there were other channels that I bookmarked but this one had B2ST's Oasis and it sounds good. If you are the person with that youtube channel, well I gotta say. "THAT IS COOL  yeah, using whatever program thing you used, it's COOL either way. It sounds nice. Some other vidoes with the piano cover don't have that good sound quality because it's recorded"

OUHHUHH~~!! ^_^  Can't wait for next chapter! but sadly it's going to be the end..... =(