Chatper 12; Jealousy?

More than a friend?

Your POV

"Uhm, yeah my house is here." Jiyong says as we walk to the front yard.

Wow his house is big. O.O Like five times bigger than mine. I never knew he was richt, or at least that rich .... he sure doesn't act like it. What's up with rich people these days? But I don't care if my friends are rich or not, I like them for who they are. Oh right, I should reply the text msg. 

"uhm. idk. anyways gtg ttyl" I text and press the send button.

We enter the house and WOW. THIS PLACE IS LIKE.......... Ok I don't even know how to describe it. It's just.... WOW.

"Welcome home Mr. Jiyong" They say and bow to him O_O (LOL Sorry Idk how to type this, it took me one minute to think of what to write. If you actually COUNT up to 60 seconds, its not that short....)

Wow there's like 10 ugh.. maids? Em. Idk. We take off our shoes....

"Here young miss, we'll take your stuff for you." (LOL sounds even more awkward. Sorry I HONESTLY dont know what to type. =.=)

"Thank you" I bow to them.

We walk upstairs to Jiyong's room.. I suppose we are going there.

As we were walking, it was really quiet. Awkward..... EVEN SUNMI IS QUIET O_O What's happening?

"uhm... Jiyong?" I suddenly ask while we are heading to the stairs, Jiyong is in front like 2m away, and me and Sunmi are following.

"Yeah?" He says as he starts walking up the stairs.

"uhm... whryurs-" and SUNMI covers my mouth and gives me the 'don't ask' face.

"what???" he asks confused and turns around.

"What? Oh uhm....... I forgot" O_O okk this is..... weird. Ok I need to think of something "Oh yeah, we're going to your room to do the project thing right?" I ask and he chuckles a bit. "No, I just need to get something, we're going to the basement to do the project, I find it more confortable doing homework there instead of my room." Ugh...... ok..... =.=

He opens the door we walk in and wow..... his room is big...I look around and... ohh my gawd....  =O SHOES!!! OMG OMG OMG MORE SHOES!!!! Yeah, his closet door was open and I saw shoes.... O.O

"Ok let's go downstairs."

Then we go back downstairs... to the basement... (sorry if this is getting boring atm)

 

"OK Let's start! " Jiyong says and smiles. Why is he so happy now? Wasn't he just.....

(to describe the setting a bit more as you read ; they're sitting on the floor, carpet, doing hmwk.  like a ... cirlce/triangle, your facing them and jiyong and sunmi are sitting beside each other, backs facing the washroom)

"what? what's wrong?" he asks.

"Huh? Oh nothing..." I say.

"Oppa, but before you start, can you just help me with this one teeeeny math question that was for homework?" Sunmi is ...... talking more again? and i'm just standing here confused now.

I feel my phone vibrate so I take it out and I get a text message....... from TOP oppa.

"where are you?"

"OMG sorry I forgot.... n im at " I pause for a second thinking of what to write. If I say I'm at Jiyong's house, he'll think stuff again like yesterday >_>   what should I say?    "my friend's house. u?"

"its ok, I left after school anyways. I'm at the cafe you went the other day, what's there good to eat?"  Huh? he doesn't usually ask these stuff.

Suddenly something came in my head. "MANGO CHEESECAKE" and I press send =)

"ah...." I say covering one hand over my left eye.I think there's an eyelash in my eye. "is there a mirror somewhere?"

"Oh yeah, right there." Jiyong says pointing to the washroom door. I go inside and close the door. I find it awkward if they see me doing something with my eye. And Sunmi most likely will be like "EEEWWWHHH  >_< "     Ok. Got the eyelash out of my eye. I wash my hands and as I was about to open the door, I recieve another text. Probably from Oppa again....

I check my phone thinking its him..... but its not... "I'll explain everything later." from Jiyong... hm?

As I open the door. I SEE SUNMI HUGGING JIYONG FROM BEHIND?! OMG WHAT?!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?!?!! IS THIS WHAT HE'S SAYING?! THAT HE'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING LATER?!

I quickly close the door. I'm pretty sure they didn't hear the door open or close, since I usually open/close doors quietly at other peoples houses.

Ok... breathe in.... and breathe out....... I say to myself as I take deep breaths. Ok..I close my eyes and open the door. Then I open them again. Ok Jiyong's just teaching her math.

I walk back closer to them and continue the science project, all I need to do now is to glue all the stuff together onto the poster paper thing. After about 10 minutes I guess they're done. "ohh.... so for this question m=7.5?"  yeah, of course it is... >_>     i've been listening to them for a while now and the questions are easy. =_= I dont know if she really doesnt know or if she's just playing dumb. If she seriously doesn't know, I wonder how she passed the grade 9 math exam.

"oh, you're done? sorry I-" Jiyong asks. "yeah." I say cutting him off while playing on my phone. "Ouhh~ Nice necklace _____" Sunmi says as she leans closer to me to see the necklace. "ugh, thanks." I say still playing the game. "where'd you get it?" I can see from the corner of my eye that she is getting a bit angry from her face. "from a friend." I say, I don't really feel like talking to anyone right now.

"ohh, really?" she says still looking at me.

NO! I lost the game D=<

"I think I should go now....." I say getting up. I don't want to stay here. And I am done the science project now.

"Really? Already?" Sunmi says sarcasticly. She's getting more and more...... mean? rude? .whatever today.

"yeah, why don't you stay for a bit longer? it's only been about half an hour." Jiyong says sadly.

"No, its alright......" shoot... what should I say?  "I just remembered that I have to go somewhere." Luckily I have a fast thinking brain for excuses. hehee.

 

 

Ok where should I go now? Home? Nah..... OMG Cheesecake ^_^ That just randomly came up in my head. But whatever! LET'S GO TO THE CAFE! =D

 

Omgg it smells sooo good... O_O shoot. its dark out now. =(

I WAS planning to order the mango cheesecake but appearently there's no more. So I just ordered hot chocolate. Thinking of cheesecake, where's oppa? He's not in the cafe anymore... hm.... he should really get a gf, or does he already have one? ;D

*sigh* I pout and look out the window seeing couples holding hands and walking together on the streets. Ok since there's quite a lot of people out at nights in Seoul, I guess I'll just walk home. And this is an area where there's many rich people. (the neighbourhood)

 

I make my way home safely ... phew. that was scary walking alone.

"No one's home?" I ask one of the maids. There's only two. =.=  All of us are comfortable talking to each other, they only come at like 6AM 'till like 6:30. Luckily its only 5:10 right now, or else I'll be so scared home alone. Dx even thinking about it seems scary. And its dark out, though there are lights on outside.

"Oh, you're back. Hungry? Oh, I made cookies, you want some? =) " She said. She's actually really nice. She lives with us, since ... well.. she moved out and started living on her own and her parents didn't really care about her anymore. So sadly she had to work for us at the age of 17 or something. But I'm glad she's happy living with us. And.... she's like 25 now. Pretty young huh? (idk how to describe her, just a character i made up on the spot)
"SURE! =) But I'll go take a shower first."

"Alright." She says as she goes into the kitchen.

 

I walk out of the bathroom and see her just sitting there looking out of the window in my room. Then she turns around "so? have anything to talk about?"

"what?" I ask.

"Well, you came home not that happy, and whenever you take long hot showers, its either you love the water or you have something you're thinking about." How'd she know...... =.=

"oh....uh.. >_>    COOKIES! I'll eat them first."

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it. But just letting you know, you shouldn't always keep things to yourself. If you want to talk to someone, I'm always here." She says as she walks out of my room and closes the door. I keep on eating the cookies.. they're soo good, and think about the stuff she said.

I'm bored.... I have no homework and nothing else to do.... *sigh*  I wonder what oppa is doing.

I lay on my bed listening to music on my iPod...... its only.. 5:30........... I'm so tired.....

*falls asleep*

----------------

Author's Note:

Short chapter... I feel so sad. Some people have like less views than me and yet they have more subscribers. T_T  is this story really not that interesting to you guys that you think you shouldn't subscribe? ='(

AND THANKS TO THOSE WHO DID SUBSCRIBE =)

please comment and subscribe ~!