Chapter 19

More than a friend?

Your POV

"If you guys don't mind, you two can sleep in my sister's room" Jiyong says while I'm still half asleep.

"What about Taeyang?" Eun asks. What is she thinking? O_O

"Youngbae's going to sleep in the guest bedroom." Jiyong replied

"but we're guests too aren't we?" Eun.... =_=

-

 

"ok there's towels in the bathroom. My sister still has clothes in her closet but they're a bit small.... And she moved out anyways.....ok, goodnight." he says and leaves closing the door.

 

"ok... You can take a shower first Eun." I say.

"ok" she says. I'll try calling oppa.... Dooot...... Doot.....

"____!"

"oppa! Finally there's service."

"yah! Do you know how late it is now! I told you to come home earlier!"

"sorry, I was playing Mario Kart-"

"I guess you'll have to stay at your friend's house.... There's a stupid snow storm and the car is like stuck. And I'm not letting you walk home"

"ugh ok...my friend already said that we could sta-"

"Wait!?! You're at Jiyong's house right!!???"

"yeah.."

"WHERE ARE YOU SLEEPING?!"

"calm down! He has a sister.. she like moved out or something, so now me and Eun are gonna be sleeping in her room..."

"Ohh ok good."

"don't worry.. I know Kung Fu anyways! Ahaa"

"yeah from those movies....."

"ok don't stay up too long, you still have school tomorrow"

"noo~~ I hope school is cancelled tomorrow.." I whisper the last part. Then we hung up. oh wait I forgot to ask him how I'm getting to school tomorrow.

 

"_____, you can take a shower now" Eun says coming out of the bathroom. It's so dark. I need more candles... But sadly we're running out so I'll just have to stick with it.

I come out of the shower and Eun is nowhere to be found. I walk to the closet wondering what to wear.. PJs..... Oh these are cute! I put them on and walk out of the closet. They are a bit big, but really comfortable! Eh... Should I call oppa?

Oh it's like 10:30pm... I should sleep, or else I won't wake up tomorrow morning. I hear someone so I quickly cover myself with the bed sheets still holding my phone in my hand and pretended to sleep. I hear the footsteps coming closer and closer. Omg. O_O

"____?" oh my god phew it's Eun.

"huh?" I say getting up.

"oh you're awake."

"ugh yeah. I mean noo I'm still sleeping but I'm talking to you" I say sarcastically.

"yeah whatever." she says.

"by the way, where'd you go?".

"no where.... Just.. Walked around the house..."

"liar" I knew she was probably talking to Taeyang or whatever. I want to ask something but I don't know if I should....

"Amy?"

"huh? What?.. Cindy.." wow it's been a while since we've called each other our English names.

"lets have a girl talk....so... You like Jiyong?!" she says with a wink.

"I'm sleepy." I say and flop back onto the bed.

"no I'm serious."

"me too, I'm sleepy"

"Amy!" she says hitting me with the other pillow .

"yah what the heck are you doing? Stop calling me Amy. =(  We're still in Korea and I like ____ better. =)" I don't know why but I'm acting a bit different I guess I just dont like people asking me these stuff.

"whatever but just answer me, do you like Jiyong?" it took me a while thinking of what to say, so I just pretended to sleep.

"stop faking it, I know you're still awake."

"ok just know that wether I like him or not, he won't like me back. There. Goodnight"

"how would you know he doesn't like you back?" ok this is creeping me out she's acting different. She seem serious, too serious.

"well how would you know he DOES?" she stayed silent after a while I said it.

"and by the way, ____, about Jay..."

 

 

Meanwhile

Jiyong's POV

*knock knock*

"come in"

"oh hey Youngbae"

"Jiyong, can I ask you something?"

"oh yeah sure."

"you like ____, right?" I stayed silent for a while.

" huh what?" I ask sounding a bit confused.

"do you-"

"erh. Youngbae, I get what you're trying to say, but I know there's no way that she'll like me anyways." I mumble the last part. We talked for a while.

 

No One's POV

*sigh* yeah, I hope he likes me too Eun... But I'm pretty sure I'm no more than a friend to him..... You think to yourself.

*sigh* ____-ah, sometimes I wish you'd feel the same way as I do, but I don't want to ruin our friendship and you probably like Jay anyways. Jiyong says to himself in his head.

-----------------

The Next Day Blah blah blah, you guys leave for school and blah blah blah

 

Jiyong's POV

We are at our lockers and then guess who......

"Hey ____! Wassup Jiyong!"

"hi..." I say.

"hey Jay! Cool that ryhmes. " ____ says.

"Can I talk to you for a sec ____?"

"sure.."

"Jiyong is that ok with you?" Jay asks.

"what?" I ask pretending to not know what's happening

"is it ok if I borrow ____ for a while? because you two were sorta talking earlier..... and.... yeah....."  NO YOU CAN'T BORROW THE GIRL I LIKE !! D=<

"yeah.." I say quietly.  But in my head, the answer is No. *sigh* but she likes him. I can't do anything about that, as long as she's happy.

 

Your POV

"soo." I say not knowing how to start off.

"____, I need your help "

"Yeah I realized"

"It's Valentine's Day soon...."

"What?! Really? when?"

"next week? how could you forget?"

"........" and for some reason I glanced at Jiyong..... he's just staring at us two. But turned around when I looked at him.

"what should I get her?"

"uhm... I'll figure it out. But don't worry I'll tell you like a few days before."

"Okk... Thanks!! "  Jay says smiling and hugs me. I think Jiyong's watching... but I want him to be jealou- NO. why would I ? he doesn't even like me probably........ I doubt he cares. But I sorta do want him to care.....

 

---------------------

Author's Note :

I know I should be doing homework and study. But I wanted to update. Sorry for short chappie.... i realized 19 chapters already! I hope it  doesnt go to 50 cahpts, O_O i really should "fast forward" a bit.

I wonder if Taeyang and Eun planned it out? Asking both of them questions? ;) I WODER.

oh yeah. her phone charm thing is lost and gone forever.!!! Dx  ohh no~

Muhahahahaahah.

For those who watch WGM(We Got Married);  Adam Couple~!! NOO!!! T_T they're leaving.

='(

Next Chapter will be the day of the field trip!!!! =D Wonder what's going to happen.

please comment and subscribe!~