Chapter 18

More than a friend?

btw the game is Mario Kart..... let's just say that.

Your POV

Yes I'm winning! Muhahahahah! >=)

Oh no! Power up, Where are you? Ok it's there, no~! I missed it, soo close~!

"Yay! I won!" Jiyong says. At least I'm second.

"I at this game!" Eun says. She is in last place. Huhuhu.

"no it's not that you , we're just too good" I say. X) who knows, it could be true.

"let's play teams?" Taeyang suggests. Now who's team am I on?

"Girls vs boys!" Eun exclaims. Wait what time is it? I check my phone. "new text message!"

"____, i'll let you play a bit longer but call me to pick you up at 5 k?

"alright" then as I was about to put my phone back in my pocket I get another msg.

"There might be a snow storm or something at 7." I guess he was already texting this after he pressed send for the other one.

"ooh, ok." Right now is only 4:21pm.

"____? You still going to play?" Eun says then I realize they already picked the characters on each team and stuff. 'Get set..... Go!' the screen says.

"Yay we're in the lead!" Eun says happily. I didn't say anything because although we are ahead of them, there's always a chance that we can lose.

"Aha! Power up! Oil spill!" Taeyang says while me and Jiyong stay silent, focused on the game. Great now mine and Eun's cars are spinning around.

Yah! Look what you did!" Eun hits Taeyang's arm playfully.

(seating; GD-Taeyang-Eun-you) Ok it's been a while now, I'm pretty sure we did like 10 laps. 

"Oh my god~! how many laps did you guys set this to?!" I complain and no one answers! Great.

"20" Jiyong says as he's focused into the game.

"who set it?!" I say still looking at where I'm going.

"Taeyang." Eun says.

what? No you were telling me to change all these stuff for the settings and then you took the main controller away and pressed  the OK button!" he says.

"it was an accident ok~?" Eun pouts trying to act cute. Yay! Final lap! 

*15 seconds later*

"NOO!!!" We all say. Great the power's out.  "what happened?" Eun asks as I look out the window. Ok I'm being stupid, I can't see anything, we're in the basement and there's only tiny windows on the top.

"most likely it's a black out" Taeyang says. Ok this is freaky.

"I'll be right back" Jiyong says running upstairs with a flashlight? Where'd he get that from? Noo~ don't leave us here! It's scary! So dark! There's only a little bit of light from the moon shining through. Now that I think of it, the moon does look quite nice.

"ok I got candles. I think the power went out, no house lights are on outside, not even the street lights. And it's like snowing heavily out" he comes back with like a box of 25 candles and a lighter. I wonder where the maids are. Oh shoot! Omg I forgot! What time is it?

"oh my gawd oh my gawd oh my gawd" I say panicking touching my pockets to see if it's somewhere in them. "

you 'lost' for your phone again?" Eun says. Yup this happened a few time before. I think I lost it but I always find it either in my bag or my pocket. Sometimes I switch pockets where I put it and it feels so comfortable that I forget that it's in the other pocket. I look around the couch area with my arms out trying to find it. and suddenly bump into Jiyong who's back was faced to me when I bumped into him. And now it seems like I attempted to give him a back hug but failed.

"ah- sorry" my heart is beating so fast. luckily it's dark so no one can see me blush. 

"its ok." he says and lights the candles.

"yes! Found it- oh no! Where's the chain thingy?!?" *sigh* this always happen. I should REALLY get a new chain thing or just leave it without.

"Youngbae, can you help me?" Jiyong says after he lighted 3 of the 25 candles.

"NO~! it's 5:30pm already?!" I check my phone with a few text messages from an hour ago and 5 missed calls. Oops I forgot that it's still on silent. Most of them were saying something like ;

"ok I'm going to pick you up, send me the address" 

"pick up the phone!

"yo! Were does Jiyong live?!? I gotta pick you up but you never told me where he lives!" Ok now there's no service. Shoot. How am I going to tell him now?!

"yay! It looks so pretty!" I turn around wondering what Eun meant. Oh wow, you can actually see like those star things from the light of the candle. If you know what I mean.

"what do we do now?" Taeyang asks.

"what do you want to do?" Jiyong asks looking at Eun and I.

"let's play hide and seek in the dark?!" I suddenly say. But it's not really that dark since there's candles everywhere now.

"ok let's just put the candles to the side so we don't trip over them" Jiyong says and he we all put the candles beside one of the walls where we don't really walk.

"rock paper scissors!" Wow what a coincidence. Me and Jiyong are partners.

"ok you two hide, we will count." Taeyang says. We both say OK and find a hiding spot. Ok this is so scary why in the world did I suggest this?!? Omg omg omg xO what if we hide and we suddenly see like eyeballs looking at us!? Omg! And what it we are looking for them and they look like shahows and- AHHH! Omg this is so scary!!! x( 

(a/n: this actually happened to me before, I was at a friend's bday party during elementary school and I suddenly suggested to play hide and seek in the dark. I know how it feels. It was soo scary. We only had like glow sticks. =.= it was the winter too and the only light was from that and the tiny windows.)

 

Jiyong's POV

I tap ____'s shoulder and she flinched a bit, she turns around with a scared/worried look on her face. Is she really scared of the dark? I point to the direction I found to hide and she suddenly grabs my arm tightly...... We sit down on the floor so we won't bump our heads. (it's like a tiny place they hid that has a really low ceiling)

"Read or not, here we come!" I hear Eun say. I look to my right shoulder and still seeing ____ grabbing tight onto my arm. So close to me- what in the world! Ok stop it Jiyong. She's just closing her eyes tightly as if she's watching a horror movie. Oh gawd those are really scary. I never really watched horror but it does seem scary. Please let this last- omg why am I saying these stuff! What the h-

"found you!" Eun says and then I realize I was still looking at ____. I turn to look at them and Taeyang and Eun were just staring at us too with an 'aww' smile, noticing ____. Then she realizes they found us and let's go of me.

"ok I don't think we should play this anymore. Let's do something else." I say for the sake of ____.

"spin the bottle! Truth or dare." Eun says with a low 'scary' tone when she said 'truth or dare'. She sure has a lot to say. 

"oh spin the bottle? Sure, I haven't played that for a long time. But do we have a bottle?" Taeyang says. He's usually quiet but comfortable with people we know. He sure is getting along with Eun.

"we can use the Wii remote controller...." ___ says. Improvise! =)

No One's POV

  'Oh-hu-hu this is going to be fun'. Eun thinks to herself self mentally with an evil smirk

Bottle Points To:  Taeyang-->Jiyong

"truth or dare?"

"hmmmm. Dare"

"I dare you to... Say something in a girly tone"

"ok that's easy~" Jiyong says like a girl with a 'cute' wink. And everybody starts laughing like crazy non-stop. (ok what I wrote is stupid)

"AHAHHAHA!! xD " They all laugh.

Bottle Points To: Eun--> You

"Soo~~ truth or dare ____" She says with another evil smirk. 'Oh shoot .... I have a feeling I know what she'll say.' You think to yourself.

"uh........... truth"  You say. 'Who knows what she might dare you to do...... especially since Jiyong is here. O_O' You wonder.

"hhmmm..... Do you like anyone?"   'I had I feeling she'll ask this =.=' You say to yourself in your head.

'to tell the truth...." you say slowly. Everybody including Jiyong is just staring at you right now.... how uncomfortable. "Yes.." You say after thinking a while. She just said 'like', she didn't say if it was 'friend-like' or as in a crush. And you just answered as if she asked if you like someone as a friend =)

After you answered, Jiyong's face looked a little depressed but he still hoped it was him that you like. While Eun was just "ouuhhh~~~"

"ok can we do something else now?..." you say. The game is getting boring.

"finee.... I'm hungry~!" Eun says pouting.

"yeah same." Taeyang adds in.

"Ok let's go to the kitchen then." Jiyong says.

----- ok  and "blah blah blah" you eat blah blah blah stuff.  -----

 

Your POV

"Omo. It's 9PM already?" I say staring out the window. It's like a snow storm out there. =.=  We still need candles. Luckily we found another box..... =.=

"*sigh* how am I going to get home now?*yawns*" I say to myself. There's no service for some random reason and the power's out, and its a stupid snow storm out. 'Fudge.' (i'm pretty sure most of you know what that means.) 

"uhm..... if you guys don't mind... you can stay over for-" someone says making me wake up agan. =.= I guess I fell asleep within 5 seconds.

"SLUMBER PARTY?!" Eun suddenly says.

"huh ? what?" I ask waking up.

 

--------

Author's Note:

Well you already read Author's Note from "chapter 17"

Feel free to read my other fanfiction, as author AND Co-Author.!!

This month has been quite busy..... ESPECIALLY THIS WEEK. And probably next week as well.... and the week after that. AND MAYBE JUST THIS WHOLE MONTH.

Now that I think of it..... this chapter is a bit useless. And I forgot about Jay.............. he WAS supposed to text her... =.=

I'll mention him in the next chapt! =)

WHENEVER I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE AGAIN.

please comment and subscirbe!