Chapter 14; The Plan

More than a friend?

No One's POV

Taeyang opens the text message and reads it. "yo tell me everything the guy says."  Then he thinks to himself, is Jiyong saying to tell him everything the guy says during lunch, or the whole day? So Taeyang just decided to listen to the conversations between you and Jay EVERYDAY from now on.. The conversations involving 'important' stuff.. He taps Eun's shoulder and shows her the text message. She understood what to do, and nodded her head. "ok"

 

Your POV

"uhm well I guess you can say that, but I think of it as a friendship necklace, I'm pretty sure he does too."I didn't know what to say. It's not like Jiyong really..................................... ANYWAYS. uhm. Sunmi's always asking him to help her, can't he just say No at least once?

"are you sure about that?" Jay asks.

"...... well........." I said.

"Ok let's just eat before lunch ends! =) I'm hungry." Jay says trying to change the topic.

 

Ok let's just 'fast forward' this a bit.

Februrary <3

It has been a while since I've talked to Jiyong. He just texts me asking me about homework and school stuff.

Then I suddenly get a text from.... Jay?

"hey, u busy today?"      **a/n: its a saturday. Let's just say its 2PM ;)

"no, not really. why?"

"I'm just feeling a bit bored, let's meet up @ this whatever Cafe place, I heard from Eun that u go there sometimes?.. uh, in 5 minutes?"

"ok. " I texted and quickly changed to whatever. I wonder why he suddenly wants to meet up, we see each other at school.

 

"hey _____!" I see Jay waving to me. As soon as I saw him I walked faster. (waiting outside of the cafe)

"hey, you could of waited inside instead, its like cold-"         

"let's go" he said pushing me lightly from behind with one hand.

"what? go where?"

"you'll see"  =.= what is he up to?

 

we ended up going to this .... buiding place..... there were like 5 other guys.

"HEY~!" They all say with this handshake thing. Then after they just started staring at me. O_O weird.

"Yeah, this is my friend, _____."       "Or, you can just call me Amy" I say. I don't think Jay knows that either.

"Hey! My name is"  (Ok they aren't that important, who cares about them. lol sorry)

After that, they just told me to sit and watch them or whatever.

Wow, it's soo cool how they dance. B-boyers.

About 15 minutes later, they were all sweating like crazy. =.= And Jay came closer to me to get water, there were a few water bottles close to where I was sitting. Then he sat with me.

"Wow you guys are awesome!" I say . But really, its so cool.

"Hah, thanks." He says then drinks the water.

"Do you usually do this?"

"Yeah, I had a few friends in America. and then when I came to Korea I met these guys."

"ohh.."

"they're from our school too, didn't you know that?"

"OH REALLY?" I don't really know a lot of people from school.

"yeah..... so.... let's talk."

"ok...."

"....."

".....uh...... so what do you want to talk about?" No one was really saying anything, and I thought he wanted to say something but he didnt.

"So. You and Jiyong."
"WhaT?" I ask. What does he know!? O_O

"Hahaha you're turning pink."

"What? No it's just that the heater is like on.... and ..... I'm surrounded by people!"

"Yeah sure, whatever."

".........."

"I can see that you two like each other."

"What? O.O"

"No really. When I came I could see that he was sorta getting mad. Jealousy~"

"Okk...."

"Don't worry. It's not like I have a thing for you. I just wanted to be friends." He says smiling.

"Oh ok..." I have no idea what I should say.

"You're friends with Sunmi right?"

"Oh yeah. what about her?" I DISLIKE HER SOO MUCH-

"I know this is an awkward thing to ask you. But .... you two are both girls. and.... I know she likes Jiyong..... and......." OK I think I know what he's trying to say.

"AHAHA!!" I laugh out loud.  "You like her don't you?" I say trying to hold in my laughter.

"Why you laughing?! *Sigh* I knew this would happen." He says disappointed.

"No no . Ok I'll stop. So. Go on"

"I don't think I should..... " he says giving me this look.

"No I won't laugh ok?"

"fine........" he says and continues.....

 

"does anyone else know about this?" I ask.

"Taeyang and Eun already knows. I told them yesterday so they won't think stuff. As long as Sunmi and Jiyong don't know its good. they said if you'll do it, they will too."

"ok" I say. Wow is he some sort of a genuis? But it works for me! =)
  I can't believe a guy like him would like... SUNMI O_O

---------------

Author's Note:

Yay for double updates!  But this is a short chapter.