Chapter 20

More than a friend?

You wake up at 4AM. You brush your teeth... blah blah blah and then decide to take a shower.

"Omggg soo freezing cold! x_x " you say as you get out of the shower. You quickly change into your clothes and think about what might happen today.

^_^ FIELD TRIP~~!!! Yay I'll be able to se- awh shut up _____. Forget about him.

-----
You arrive at school after begging TOP to drive you to school early in the morning. The school is still dark and the only light is coming from the streets. You see a bunch of your classmates standing outside in front the school.

"Hii Eunnie!" you say while your eyes are slightly opened.

"hey... its cold. =_=" she says.

"haha, where's Taeyang? He can shield you from the wind." you say with a wink. You had no idea why you said that.... and now she's blushing~ then something caught her eye, or should I say SOMEONE?

"Ouhhh~~~ look who's here" she says pointing to someone.

"what?. Oh it's Tae-" you suddenly stop and see Jiyong.

"yang....." you continue

"And someone else too~" she says winking and nudging you.

"yah, I thought you were cold, why you sounding like that? so happy and stuff." You say.

"Hey ____!" you hear someone say behind you and it was not Jiyong.

"Oh Hi-"

"I'm soo happy! I think me and Sunmi are bus buddies" he whispers to you.

"oh really?" you say happily.  "mhmm" he replies nodding his head.

Jay's POV  (wow finally , but its short. )

"mhmm" I say then I see Jiyong walking quietly behind ____.

"boo" he whispers in her ear. "*gasp* oh, its you.." ____ says as she turns around noticing how close her and Jiyong are. She's blushing, and.... I'm not sure about Jiyong, it's still sorta dark. I THINK he is too? Then they walk a little away from each other having bit of a distance and Jiyong's just scratching the back of his neck. Wow, it seems like a scene where the guy just confessed to the girl. But...... why... do I feel.... ugh..... how should I say it?..... OHMYGAWD Jay, stop thinking about this, you're just jealous....... of those two, being together of course instead of like you. Yeah, that's why you're feeling like this....  and you don't even know if Sunmi likes you back. While those two.... *sigh* whatever.! EUGH forget about it

Your POV

Omgg..... he was so close. O_O  i'm probably blushing like crazy right now. Awkward silence.... I looks around and then I suddenly glance at Jiyong by accident.! oh no.

"oh where did Eun go?" I ask.

"Uhm. I don't know." he says looking around avoiding my eyes.

"Well whatever, when the teacher takes the attendance we'll know." he's right. Oh yeah I forgot about Jay, oh he's walking to Sunmi now.

"So wanna be bus buddies?" Jiyong says.. quietly
"uhm.... sure...." I say shyly back... OMG WHAT IS WITH THIS RIGHT NOW!?

But oh wait hehehe... I'm going to be sitting beside Jiyong.... AWGH!!!!!! I can picture myself fainting already. But I must be smiling like some weirdo at the moment.

-------

Wow the bus is packed. I hope it'll get warmer... as in the weather. >_>

"Ok let's sit here, you want the window seat or what?"

"Awgh-" I say as I got pushed and sat on the seat. And guess what, it was Eun who pushed me by 'accident'

Guess I have to sit beside the window now.... hehe and jiyong LOL uhm. NO. awkward silence, well the teacher said we could sleep.. I'll try sleeping. I hug my bag that's on my lap and rest my head on it, facing the window and closed my eyes. Mhm.... Jiyong's not talking, I hear other ppl talking but not as much, I think most people are sleeping. I STILL CANNOT FALL ASLEEP A FEW MINUTES PASSED ALREADY. I lift my head up to see what Jiyong is doing.. and he's sleeping, hugging his bag too. How does he fall asleep?! Ahaa he looks funny. Ok I should stop staring....
I let out a sigh and look out the window.......

"owhh.." I mumble , Yes! I fell asleep but I bumped my head on the window =_=   now I have to try sleeping again.....

Mhmm I wonder if we're there yet.....I feel that there's something on the side of my head..both sides...I open my eyes and.. what I'm- WHAT?! I quickly get up to turn to Jiyong but bumped his head making him wake up... OMG was I sleeping on his shoulder the whole time?! Well not exactly the whole time but....

" o_o uh....."

"oh you're awake.."

"yeah.............." I say, check the time on my phone to pretend I'm doing something, and stare out the window again. Well the sun's rising and it's getting brighter.

LOL I shouldn't say this.... but he.... smells nice LOL no, that's just stupid.

Jiyong's POV

I'm not even asleep. I open my eye a little bit to peek if she's sleeping. =.= she's going to bang her head, I slowly bring her head toward my shoulder.... I'm being a nice person ok?! please let this last. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep but it was too soon. =.= she woke up bumping both of our heads.

" o_o uh....." she says thinking why I did that.

"oh you're awake.." I pretended not to know anything

"yeah.............." *sigh* that was stupid, I knew she doesn't like me. why bother.

----- arrives to farm -----

"YAY WE'RE HERE!" Everybody in the bus screams.

We start walking out and to wherever the teacher's taking us.

-blah blah blah-

"So now chose a partner, you might want to go in groups of four let's say. We'll do a scavenger hunt~! Here's a list of stuff you need to find and a map. Everybody's list is a bit different. After about an hour let's say, I'll put the siren on and you guys come back here ok?" the farmer says.... well we're finding a list of stuff.... that can be found in a farm. (a/n: their field trip is at a farm.... learning about how ppl used to live and stuff, I know its stupid.)

-blah blah blah-

Jay's POV

Hm.... Oh, I should be partners with Sunmi and _____! Yeah. Her and one more per- oh right Jiyong. Awkward, I feel sad all of a sudden? Nawh. I think they're with who is it again? Right, Eun and Taeyang.

Sunmi nudges me telling me to be partners with her and two other people. I guess we'll have to find other random people. ^_^ I feel so happy, Sunmi... nah.. >_>  she probably just thinks of me as a brother. She probably still likes ..... Nah, they haven't been talking as much, have they? Unless texting and stuff. 'Too bad so sad' >=) she can't text to Jiyong now, hah. Huh? I'm not feeling jea- NAH.

"Jay o-" Sunmi nudges me pausing .. was she about to call me oppa? AHaha! This is cool.

"yeah? "

"we need two more people" she says. Now that I think of it, did ____ ever call me op-

"Can we be with you guys? We need two other people two. " some two random girls asked. Do they just want to be with me because I'm a guy or what. I know they can't resist my good looks.AHAHA  No but they don't look like that.... they look a bit ... nerdy.... YES so we can finish our scavernger hunt faster, since they're smart. I think.

-blah blah blah the hunt starts blah blah blah-

No One's POV

"what's next?" You ask.

"uhm.... uhgh............... some..... shovel thing.... from a garden shed....." Jiyong says not sure what it is.

"Oh there's a shed right there" Eun says pointing while Taeyang reads the other stuff on the list in Jiyong's hands. All of you walk to the shed. Eun and Taeyang decide to look outside and around the shed to see if they can find the other stuff on the list while you two go inside to find the shovel thing.

You look around and see the shovel that matches with the picture on the list.

"Found it~" you say and Jiyong turns around.

"oh, ok. " he crosses it off the list and suddenly BAM! The wind closed the door shut.

"what the....." Jiyong mumbles.

"OH MY GAWD _____! ARE YOU OK IN THERE?" Eun screams loudly banging the door.

"Yo what are you two do-" Taeyang says. "Omg I can't open the door!" You say out loud.

"It's not locked from the inside right?!"

"Nooo~!! =(" You say.

"one .... two..... THREE! OAWHH!!" Taeyang tried charging into the door but nothing worked.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~! We're stuck here !" You say talking to Eun and Taeyang that are outside.

"There's a window-...."  Jiyong says.

"WHAT wher- Oh.... It's TINY!!!~" you whine. how in the world are you suppose to escape from a tiny window? Nope. you can't Its so small you can't crawl through it either..
 and the shed is made out of wood..... NAILED TOGETHER PERFECTLY WITHOUT ANYTHING STICKING OUT.

"Ok we'll go get help." Taeyang says.

"Don't do anything stupid" You hear Eun whispering. Then there was silence so you two suspected that they left already.

"Wait.... ohmygawd ohmygawd oh my gawd where's my phone.."       "oh.. found it ^_^"

"there's no-" Jiyong was about to say but you cut him off

"NOOOOOOOO WHAT THERE IS NO SERVICE?!" You said loudly and he was right beside you and he was just rubbing his ear because you were so loud.

You pretended to cry, pouting with sad eyes and sniffing. "*sigh*"

You sat on the floor hugging you knees and starting at the floor thinking about random stuff.

5 minutes passed with silence. (It's actually quite long if you count the seconds. 5minute= 300 seconds)

"should I say something?" Jiyong thought then he just sat beside you....

-Meanwhile-

"what?! This never really happened before. We should go back and check if they are alright" the person says. (yeh whatever the person is at that farm.... o.O)

    - blah blah goes in a tractor (lol) and drives to where you two are- another five minutes passes by

"they're right there! In that .... shed thing." Eun says pointing.

 

"____!!!" Eun says

"hello?! You guys in there?!" someone bangs the door.

"Yeah!!! Help please! We're stuck." Jiyong stands up and says loudly so the person outside could hear.

Then within a minute the door is open!!

"____!! wake up" Eun tries waking you up and shakes you.

"oh huh ... Oh Yay!!" You say wihle still tired and sleepy. And then you fall asleep again.

"yoo ___! stop sleeping~" Eun says while the rest are just watching you. And Jiyong..... O_O

"It's alright, Leave her sleeping here. Let's go!" Jiyong says so you would wake up and walks out of the shed.

"Huh What? NO! wait" You get up and look around making sure you didn't leave anything behind.

"____, I know why you did that.." Eun whispers at winks at you.

"did what?" you say not knowing what she meant.

"so if you were still sleeping, he would carry you ahaa!" Eun says while you gave her this face.

"eh.... no.... That's what you would do!" you say remembering her and Taeyang. But that would be cool if Jiyong did. you thought to yourself

"Oh yeah, haha I should do that." she says then have a moment to daydream about Taeyang...

"oh what? Taeyang was here all along with you? I didn't even notice him."

"yeah. he was just standing outside. you didn't see him did you?"

"nope."

"of course, you were too busy thinking about Jiyong"

"what?! Oh my gawd Eun  " you roll your eyes

- everybody goes on the tractor thing and the person drives you back to the place-

"____!" Jay says running to you as you get off the tractor thing.

"I heard them say.... that there's going to be a Valentine's Day dance thing at school!" Jay whispers loudly to you as you walk forgetting about Jiyong and Eun..... And Taeyang.

"oh really?"

"yeah. How should I ask her to go with me?"

 

Jiyong's POV

"blah Valentine's Day dance blah" what? Valentine's Day dance? It's February? Aih, whatever.

"blah blah go with me?" What?? Seriously this guy.  Aish. NO! Too bad I can't hear them anymore! D=<

Huh! I knew it... they like each other..... I should just....... No , Kwon Jiyong never gives up. But... why force when we're not meant to be-.

 

Eun's POV

"Yah Taeyang, what's up with Jiyong's face?" I say Ahaha, does that sound rude?

"not sure." Taeyang shrugs.

"*sniff* something smells good." FOOD

 

No One's POV

Everybody eats lunch and blah blah.
There was RICE obviously, and then some cooked vegtables and KIMCHI. You silently ate while other people were being loud and talking. And Jiyong was very quiet as well. You just thought that he didn't talk because he's eating but then you thought again and realized he hasn't been talking for a while.

Eun nudges Taeyang and looks at Jiyong. Trying to tell Taeyang to ask what's wrong with Jiyong.

"yah, are you alright?" Taeyang asks Jiyong.

"Yeah, just eating" Jiyong nods and continues eating his food.

'Awkward.' you thought to yourself

-Sorry it's boring atm..  it's almost the end of the day and everybody leaves.... goes to the bus.. and stuff. And you and Jiyong are bus buddies again- Taeyang and Eun sat in front of you two while Jay and Sunmi were two seats behind you and Jiyong-

-25 minutes pass with silence between you and Jiyong, usually he's the one who talks to you-

You stare out the window again. Then you felt something on your shoulder.

You turn your head to your right and you see Jiyong's head laying on your shoulder. He looks like he's sleeping peacefully.

You couldn't help but smile then you hear him mumble something which made you wonder 'what the.... ugh k.?''

Then after a while you fell asleep as well.

"____-" Eun turns around and sees you and Jiyong sleeping

"awwh " Eun says smiling at you two and then Taeyang turns around as well.

Jay sees Eun and Taeyang smiling then he looks over to see what they're smiling at and then he could see a little bit of you two's head.... he stood up a bit and then realized you were sleeping.

"Jay," Sunmi says pulling him to sit back down before something happens. Jay felt something weird inside him and he had a jealous face without him realizing it.

-5 minutes later-

You felt something very warm on your shoulder. You knew it was Jiyong but it felt like BURNING hot. You raise up your hand and touch his forehead.

"oh my gawd." you whisper to yourself. "Jiyong," you shake him a bit. "you alright?" you start panicking not knowing what to do.

"Huh yeah." Jiyong says waking up. You sighed in relief.

"but why are you sweating?" you ask.

"ugh. nothing..... just ..... nightmare?" Jiyong replies not knowing why he was either, he felt more tired than usual.

 

Jiyong's POV

Oh my gawd. She's right... I am sweating.... I hope I don't stink . ahaha... eh..... I don't feel like laughing.

I didn't have a nightmare though. I actually had a dream..... more of a flashback though. Of ... me and _____..... Good old times.

End of POV

 

Everybody gets off the bus and one by one each of your classmates go home while you were still thinking about Jiyong. AHAha. No =.=

"____-ah.... soo" Eun says giving you a smirk while Jiyong's just sitting there on a bench tired with Taeyang.

"what?"

"Hehehe nothing. I think I should go now.. " Eun says waving to you she was about to leave she whispers something to you.

"remember , it's February..."

"bye~!" she says waving.

"oh wait Eun!!" Taeyang says and rushes to her and holds her hand while you just stood there O_O

February? So..? I don't get it. Whatever.

Then as you were about to take out your phone wondering if you should call someone to pick you up or walk. You take out your phone and then hear a thud.

"what wa- OmG JIYONG!!!" you say rushing to him, well he was like 3m behind you... because the bench was 3m behind you.

You got so scared you didn't know what to do. You felt his forehead again and realized it was still burning hot like before.

 

^ basically he fell off the bench. AHHA x) No but it's sad =_=

Yeah and he's on the floor.... with his eyes closed like he's sleeping, but he looked sick. not sick as in cool but as in ill.

--------

Author's Note:

Yay for update~! =)

What happened to Jiyong? <=O

Anyways, the next time I update will probably be.... Jan...... 31? Ahaha. Is this chapter longer? I like typing long chapters so basically I took like 3 days to type this because I needed more time to think of what to write.

Wish me luck for the exams~! Gotta study!!

Please comment and subscribe~!