Chapter 23

More than a friend?

No One's POV

It is 7:55AM, only a few students arrived to school this early in the morning, including Jiyong. He came to school earlier for a reason. He looks to his left, then to his right. "I hope this is the right combo" he thinks to himself and he opened it! It as in the locker, and not his locker but YOUR locker. He quickly puts a box inside your locker and then closes it as fast as possible, then opens his locker to put his stuff away quickly and rushes to the library hoping no one noticed what he did. Lucky enough, no one saw since it's still early even if someone did, they don't know Jiyong and Jiyong don't know them either.

As he speed walks to the library, a smile appears on his face like this   =)

..........

8:02AM, Jiyong is still in the library avoiding... but he won't be able to avoid any longer, UNTIL CLASS STARTS.

You walk to your locker with Eun and Taeyang. "_____, did you see Jiyong today?"Eun asks.

"No, why?" you say while trying to open your locker.

"eh.. just wondering, doesn't he usually come earlier than us?"

"I don't know, does he? Taeyang?" you swing open your locker.

"Ah, yeah he usually does. I think." Taeyang says not being sure either.

"He's not sick anymore right?" Eun asks you as you take out your binders and books (stupid heavy textbooks.. >_>)

"No" you say.

"Oh ok, well me and Taeyang are going to the library.... uh, we gotta return something, see you in class!" Eun says dragging Taeyang.

"Ok see ya." you say as you stare at a box confused.

 

"Yah, when'd you take out a book?" Taeyang asks Eun. She didn't reply then stopped after she was out of your sight. "I didn't, Taeyang do you know what day it is?" she asks Taeyang seriously.

"Ugh.... no"

"are you serious?"

"no! just kidding! here you go" Taeyang says smiling until his eyes disappeared and pulls out a rose.

"awwh... omgg ^_^ thank you." Eun says happily and links arms with Taeyang and walks to class.

- back to where you are -

"hmm... what is this? ..... For ______." you were about to take off the pretty ribbon until the bell rang.

"Oh whatever I'll open it later." you say to yourself and just randomly put the box in your bag, and headed off to the classroom.

 

 

During class you were thinking of what's inside the box, you suddenly thought "OMG what if its... a bomb.. O_O .. who wants to kill me? Oh sh......t... what in the world did I do ?? =(  " 

While you thought that, Jiyong was thinking how your reaction would be, then he realized today was Valentine's Day. "OMG WHAT TODAY'S THE 14TH?? OH my GD   O_O      Oh well =)  ... SHOOT today's the dance right?? Eugh... T_T "

The lunch bell rings and you go back to your locker to put away the box, scared if IT IS some explosive, or something dangerous. As you take out the box, without you realizing, Jiyong was watching you.

"What's inside?" Jiyong smiles pointing at it.

"AH! oh its you." you say catching the box from having it fall.

"you didn't answer my quesiton."

"Oh, I actually don't know. To tell the truth, Jiyong..."  you say then whisper.. " I'm scared to open it, what if there's something... inside?"

"Ahaa" Jiyong laughs nervously.  "it can't be that bad can it? Just open it." Jiyong says staring at the box.

"Ok, I trust you. I'll open it." you say surely trusting Jiyong and slowly take off the ribbon.

"Well see yah after lunch!" he says heading to the caf.

"heuh, he tells me to open it and yet he runs off? what if there really is... O_O " you say to yourself, not sure if you want to open it. You took off the ribbon already, just got to open the box.

"what if there's what?" Jay suddenly popped up. "ASIH you scared me." you say rudely.

"Sorry.. I just wanted to say... well...." Jay says stuttering. "my parent's told me to go back to America."

"Bwoh?! Really? Are you coming back then?"

"I.... I'm not sure."

"what about Sunmi? When are you leaving?"

"Uh... I don't know, and I'm leaving after today."

"Ohh. Well we still have the rest of today! Let's go eat." you say smiling.

Jiyong was there, he was there observing, wondering when you will open the box. Hiding behind a door. (Lol) Instead of seeing you open it, he saw you talk to Jay, basically he saw everything that just happened and ran to the caf  pretending he was already there in the first place. He was a bit upset when you didn't open the box, but just a smile appeared on his face when he heard Jay.

-

"_____, you're going to the dance right?" Eun asks

"Eh..... I don't know " you say staring at the ticket thing.

"what do you mean you don't know? you already have the ticket."

"when is it?"

"after school"

"RIGHT after school?" Eun nods her head. "but what, we don't have to change or anything right?"

"I think most people are changing." True, we are wearing uniforms. you thought after hearing Eun.

"really?... eh whatever I'm not going, I'll just give the ticket to whoever didn't buy one." you start thinking of random people from your class.

"no~ you must come!"

"why~? and besides, I have no one to go with. OR FINE I will go, I'll just sit there like any other school dance stuff we had. Being a loner watching everybody dance and blah bla-"

"Jiyong"

"Huh? WHAT?" you say and look around to see if he was there.

"I meant, go with Jiyong." Eun said then you thought, true I could. Taeyang and Eun are together, Jay and Sunmi... and that's all I know, I'm not really close with other people.

"So, you really thinking about it? " Eun says smiling. "Yah. Who knows, he might not even go. Or maybe he is but he's going to be with someone else." you said.

"Hmmm. Then I wonder why Taeyang told me he asked Jiyong the same quesitons I just asked you. Jiyong said that he doesn't have anyone to be with, but he bought-"

"Did you and Taeyang plan this out? =.= " you suddenly said.

Crap, Eun thought to herself.

-----------

Your POV

Wow everyone did change, no wonder oppa stuffed some of my clothes in my bag. Luckily I have something to wear, but whatever it's just casual clothing. No one was like wearing dres- well some did and skirts. But not like those prom dresses and stuff.

Here I am sitting with Eun at some table while watching others start to dance.  Oh~ is that oppa I see with some girl his grade? Aha now I can abo- . Huh who's this dude?

"hello." he says, he looks familiar.

"uh, hi" I said turning to Eun.

"So, would you mind if-"

"who are you?" I ask confused cutting him off.

"I'm Lee Seunghyun" Ohh, he has the same name is oppa. OH YEAH, no wonder he looks familiar, he's that y looking dude in my class.

"Ohh.... hi? again." I say then Taeyang and Jiyong came walking to us and sat at our table. I turn my head to look at them and then turn back to that dude, who's also known as Seungri.

"You were saying?"

"Oh nevermind, I... ugh...... Nevermind ok, Bye! See you later in class" he said waving and ran off into where other people were.

"Who was that?" Jiyong asked.

"This dude from our class." I said, then Eun whispered something to Jiyong and then Taeyang.

" >=O hey! are you telling secrets? I want to know too!" I say pouting.

"No, you don't need to know. YET." Eun says smiling and then walks off with Taeyang leaving me and Jiyong.  This is awkward.

"So did you open the box yet?" Oh yeah, the box.

"No not yet. Uhm. I'm going to go to the bathroom.." I say getting up.

"Ok then." he says. I feel bad for him, sitting a lone now.

I went to the bathroom and blah blah blah did my thing. As I was walking back to where the dance was, but then remembered about the box. So I turned the other way and walked back to my locker. There's like no one in the hallways.                                                             *sigh* I'll open it now- nah lemme text oppa first.

Sorry to ruin your moment or whatever your doing, but was that oppa's girlfriend I see at the dance? ;)

I texted and no reply. Whatever. Now back to the box. FINE I'll open it.

I removed the top part of the box... and OMG, it's pretty ^_^ 

http://www.meojbiz.com/home/appstorage/product/0000000564/Cell_Phone_Charm.jpg

I quickly attached it to my phone. Hmm. I wonder who gave it ^_^ There should be a tiny note somewhere in here, awh there isn't =(

How much does this cost? o.O And why is it a heart? Mysterious person, as long as you are not erted and is nice, I'm fine with that.  I look back at the box and thought, this handwriting, who's handwriting is this? O_O what? really? is it... him?

Ah _____, you're just thinking too much. WHY NOT ASK EUN!?! =) But Jiyong did give me a lot of stuff, now that I think of it.

I kept on walking and thinking about it while staring at my phone. God, will you just tell me wh-

"Ah!" I said rubbing my head, Argh who the hec-    "Jiyong?"

"____! Oh sorry, are you ok?"

"Other than the fact I probably lost a few brain cells, I'm ok." I think I'm ok.

"Mianhe.. I see you opened the box?" Jiyong says smiling.

"How'd you know?"

".... oh, well.." he says staring at my phone then looks away.

"hehe. so you were the one who gave it?" I look at him, while he's still staring somewhere else. "^_^ thank you" I say giving a friendly hug.

"YAH IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO DANCE OR WHATEVER DO IT BACK IN THERE!" some random teacher yelled at us and we quickly went back inside.

"o_o that was weird." I said and sat down.

"yeah.." he said and we just sat there for a LONG time watching other people.

"YAH Now you two decide NOT to dance?!" that same teacher came out of nowhere just to yell at us. "THIS IS THAT LAST SONG GO GO!!" she said pushing both of us to get up. And we just stood there and she kept of pushing us and stuff and eventually we started .... dancing... o.O EHH SO WEIRD TO TALK ABOUT THIS. Slow dancing.  X(    Omg I feel like I'm burning right now. I take a quick glance at Jiyong and he's red.... as well...

"Jiyong.. is she still staring at us?" I quietly asked.

"Uh..." he didn't know what to say, and the song finished.

 

------

After taking a shower and washing my hair, I went back to my bed. Took out my phone, and stared at the phone charm.

"I saw you and Jiyong dancing" TOP says with a smirk.

"AH! OMG" I screamed and almost fell off my bed.

"did I scare you?"

"CLEARLY, you're like a ninja, appearing and disappearing."

"So he gave you that?" he says pointing at it.

"Hmhm." I said nodding.

"I saw you and him.... OUHH~~!!"

"What?!! HMH? I was forced to dance with him. NOT MY FAULT this stupid teacher." I said quickly.

"Hehe, calm down. And I didn't ask for an explanation either. I never knew you really danced with him AHA! I just meant that I saw you hug him and accidentally overheard that he gave you that." he said pointing. ARghh..

"Erh.. oppa~"

"you two.... hehe ^_^ like each other don't you?"

"... OPPA!  I saw you and this girl..."    "I wonder who she is."     " ^_^ Oppa WHO IS SHE?"

"..... ok I'm going back to bed, good night." he said leaving the room. Hah.

 

 

Author's Note:

Ouhh~~~~

I think that I'll be ending the ff soon!! =(

Which means...... HAPPY ENDING! =)

Maybe. Maybe not. Who knows? I DO.

It'll probably end in a few more chapters.. Or maybe the one after this. Or maybe two more. I'm not that sure YET.