Chapter 22

More than a friend?

Your POV

Oh my gawdddaaah! Not fair, why did TOP oppa have to tell him to come with me? I should of called Eun even if she's with Taeyang. HMPH!! But now it's too late. *Sigh*

"Yah, sit and wait outside... err...Ok you go wherever.......just don't follow me.... it's going to be weird." I say while being a few stores away from....... La Senza.

"Okk." he nods and walks off.

GOOD he's not following me. Now time for my own shopping. What else should I buy next, after this? Lotion!! Some of them smell good. Oh!! Then after I should buy ice cream... OH MY GAWD I LOVE ICE CREAM!!

*GASP* I almost forgot about shoes!!!

 

Jiyong's POV

Well, Seunghyun only said that I'm going to come with her to the mall.. not necessairily shop with her and follow her.

I would buy stuff but I don't have a lot of money with me right now. I walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and STOP, look inside a store...and went inside.

"Hmm.... I hope she likes this..."

 

TOP's POV

AHAHAHA I'm such a good brother. =)

I feel so proud of myself. It should be considered as a date right? ____ and Jiyong?! HAHAHAH!! >=D

I trust Jiyong, I can tell he's a good kid. And ____ likes him ahhaa, and I remember that day I saw him getting jealous, I can just tell he was. That time this other classmate dude friend of ____'s came over... His name was Jay I think. If he dares to like ____, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I MIGHT DO TO THAT KID, IF HE DARES TO RUIN ____ AND JIYONG..... D=<

I hope he doesn't like ____ more than a friend.

 

 

Your POV

Hmmmmmmm.. I want ice cream now. I think I should call Jiyong if he wants any too, and after this I want to go home.

After calling him, I took a seat in the food court. I started playing on my phone for a few minutes and then heard someone call my name, I look up and see who it was.

"Oh Hi Jay"

"Hi _____! You came here by yourself?"

"No, I actually-"

"Naw, it's alright, sometimes when girls are upset they tend to go shopping by themselves"

"I didn't finish my-"

"You want ice cream?"

"yeah I was-"

"Ok I'm going to order -"

"YAH Jay, Let me finish my sentence at least! You kept on cutting me off."  I said and he was quiet. "Ok no I did not-"

"______!!" someone calls out and this time it wasn't Jay.

"EUhhg. who is it now?" I say turning around and it's Jiyong.

 

Jay's POV

JIYONG. What....

"Oh, so he came with you?" I asked _____.

"Yeah.. I was trying to say that."

"Did you get the ice cream yet?" Jiyong asked _____, oh so they were planning to eat ice cream too?

"Oh No, I don't know if you still liked strawberry like before or if you like something else now."

"Ohh. It's alright, and yeah I still like it, You still like chocolate too?" Jiyong says smiling at _____ who is nodding yes.

"I think I should go find Sunmi now. See ya!" I lied.

"Oh ok, bye" ____ waved and so did Jiyong.

*Sigh* why was Jiyong here??? AND WHY...... Do I ALWAYS feel like this?

I don't like _____ do I?

 

 

JiYong's POV

We ate our ice cream and talked a bit.

"So what'd you buy" _____ asked.

"Ah nothing really" I said.

"How is it nothing when clearly there is something in that bag?" _____ tried to peek inside the bag.

"yes there is air inside the bag, ok let's go now."

"okk.."

We got up and started walking.

"no really what is inside?" she said looking at the bag again. She was about to take it away from my hand until I switched hands. I was holding it with my right hand, which was the side _____ was walking., and now I'm holding it with my left hand.

She walked to my left side to look inside the bag again and I switched it AGAIN.

"YAH watch out" I said pulling her. There was some random dude running.

"Ohh what." she said looking to where the guy was running.

Then we continued walking until I realized I was still grabbing onto ____'s forearm.. while having her somewhat walking behind me since it was so crowded.

.... Since she doesn't really care and didn't say anything.... I guess I don't have to let go? =)

As we were walking I felt someone watching us though....

 

 

After bringing ____ home, I went back to my house.

I went straight to my bedroom and layed on my bed. I took it out of the bag. I held it up in the air while and smiled at it....

I really hope you like this, you clumsy head.

 

Your POV

I guess no one's home..

I walked back to my room and put my stuff beside my closet on the floor. I turned around and saw TOP sitting on my bed...

"AH! OMG, You scared me" I said while putting one of my hand over my chest.... like I almost had a heart attack.

"Sorry"

"How long have you been here? I thought you went out with your friends?"

"So, how was your date with Jiyong"

"WHAT?? DATE  O_O "  OH MY GAWD.

"Oh I said date? AHHA I meant... DAY....." he said and mumbled something else afterwards

"my DAY. was.. ok I guess.. until you scared the heck outta me"

"Sorry,"

"you should be, I could of fainted by being scared like that......"

"........."

"ah forget it.." I said.

"_____~"

"what? you sound creepy"

"haha, you do realize what day it is on Monday right?"

"what..... Monday is a school day! EUGHHHHHHHHH!!! T_T"

"how could you forget Valentine's Day?"

"Val- Ohh yeah! Oh~ oppa, you're planning to go out with someone?" I said winking to him.

"......." I think he turned a little pink.

"AHA! I wonder who my oppa's girlfriend is" I said smiling and then he hit my head lightly. "Awhh... what was that for?"

"I paid for your dance thing."

"Huh?"

"there's a Valentine's Day dance at school, I paid for you."

"But I never said I would go."

"So I'm telling you now that you ARE going." he said and got off my bed.

"But I have no one to go with." I said and he shut the door.

 

AND RANDOMLY a flashback came in my mind.

 

Flashback (from chapter 21, end)

"BUT WHO AM-"

"Jiyong"

End of Flashback

 

*GASP* No.... this can't be.... wait, naw, it won't happen anyways. It'll just be like any other school dances, I go there. Sit. And watch other people. And leave.

I doubt he'll go anyways.... unless TOP oppa forces him to... NAH. Whatever..... I'll just sit in a corner in the dark where no one notices me. Wait but they don't even care if we have someone to go with or not!! Why am I worrying about this then.

 

Author's Note:

Short chappie, that's all I could say for now.

I'm starting to run out of ideas! D=

in the meantime please read.....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/21282/existance-bigbang-gdragon-jiyong-shinee-taemin

 

SORRY Since I'm writing 2 ffs at a time I might mix up the characters names.