Chapter 13; Not So Well

More than a friend?

 

Jiyong's POV

"okk bye oppa~!"  Sunmi says.

"bye!" Yes finally.

What time is it? Oh.. its 6:30. I'm getting hungry.

I walk to the kitchen and see food already set out for me to eat. Just like another day, I'm eating alone. *sigh* My parents are usually very busy. Whenever I'm not home, they ARE home. When I am home, they AREN'T. Except holidays.

After eating I suddenly remember something.. what was I supposed to do again? 

OH YEAH  CHOI ______!! Omg. I SPEEDWALK upstairs to my room to get my cellphone.

*calling*  .......................................

 

 

why isn't she picking up? Oh finally someone picked up.
"eh.... " I hear someone mumbling from the background. (the smaller font size is meaning she's saying it quietly)

"hello?" I hear a tired voice. I THINK its her....

"_____? Sorry , were you sleeping?"

"Jiyong?" She asks sounding a bit surprised.

"Oh. yeah. uhm... I texted you saying I'll explain about something right?"

"huh?       ohhh.... "

"........"

"........"      "...... sooo....... uhm.... if you don't want to explain.. I'll hang up now?"

"NO WAIT."

"waiting...."

"I knew that you wanted to ask me about my parents......"

"..... ohh."

"yeah. you see... my parent's are like never really home. So the house is quiet and stuff. They're always out dealing with some business and stuff. So .... I'm usually by myself.... whenever I am, just not in the hallways at home, I feel happier for some reason.... I... I dont know how to explain..... "  (YEAH seriously, this is tough.. idk how to explain this either =.= )

"..... ohh...  alright..... "

"......"

"can I..... ask you something....?"

"is it about Sunmi?"

"...."

" I was just helping her with the math homework.... she just suddenly hugged me randomly. I don't know why....sorry "

" oh, its ok.... there's no need to say sorry..... its not like... we.. .are....."

"huh? sorry I can't really hear you .."

" nevermind. I think I gotta go now.... bye..."

"ok... see... you tomorrow....... bye..." Ok I think she hung up now.... that was an awkward conversation.... UGH THAT STUPID SUNMI !!! Now things are going to be awkward with us two.  UGHHH!!!! WHY DID I EVEN SAY BYE?!  *throws pillow across the room*

 

Your POV

Oh its 7:30 already? I try sleeping again. But... I just won't fall asleep anymore.

*knocks on door*  "come in!"

"so.....?" She walks in and sits on the bed, beside me. (let's just make up the name for the maid.... uhm... Stephy... ok Stephy. short for Stephanie.. if I even spelt it correctly....)

"*sigh* I think I'll tell you now.." I say.

 

----- Next Day

Lee Eun's POV

"hey Eun? Did you see _____ today?" Jiyong asked.

" uh.... No.... " I said.   "Maybe she went to class already" Taeyang said.... omggg ^_^

"I checked, she's not there" Jiyong said. If she's not in the class, she should be  at the lockers. Or she's late....

"why are you looking for her?" I asked.

"oh. uh. nothing., just wondering." LIAR your face says something happened.

*bell rings*

"well, we should go to class now." Taeyang says.

"you two go ahead first, I.... forgot to get something from my locker"

"okk. see you in class" Taeyang says as we both head to class.

 

Jiyong's POV

Oh my gawd. _____-ah, where are you? AND WHY AM I WORRYING SO MUCH? It's only been 2 days since we've remembered each other.

I wall around trying to find her. Oh no the second bell is going to ring in about a minute I have to go to class now.

phew made it in time. "Oppa! You're lucky you came in like half a second before the second bell rang" Sunmi says running to me. I just ignored her and walked to my seat luckily _____ was there.

"hey _____, where were you?"

"oh I was in the library with-" and then this random dude cuts here off, I didnt even notice him there. "Jay. My name is Park Jaebeom but ya'll can call me Jay." WHAT who the heck is this guy?!? Then Taeyang comes "he's a transfer student from America, Mr.Kim was introducing him to the class, but you weren't here yet."

"why are you sitting in my seat?" I ask him. So this random guy comes and steals MY spot?? How dare he!

"oh sorry, Jiyong, I forgot to tell you, Jaebeom will be sitting there for now and you'll have to sit beside Sunmi, since there's an extra seat beside her." Mr.Kim says.

"but you just said there's an extra seat beside Sunmi, so why can't he sit there?" I talk back, but it's true!! and he just ignores me.

As I walk next to Sunmi's seat, she's just there waiting for me happily. Why one conflict and now another? (well that's how stories are, leading to the !) I can hear _____ and that Jay guy talking to each other and laughing. Why am I soo mad?!??

finally lunch time. Yes now I can talk to _____, hopefully I can , yesterday was weird. I walk faster as I see _____ sitting with Eun and Taeyang. "Jiyong oppa!" I hear Sunmi scream my name but I don't care about her, I just kept on walking faster.

"heyy! " I say finally reached the table. "oh , hi." she says and looks back at her food. Then as I was about to say something...

"Ay _____! can I sit here with you guys?" NO you can't.

"Sure!" >_>   Ohhh... I wonder why she doesn't say "you mean girls" THIS TIME >=(   eh. well there are two guys and two girls sitting here.... NOW 3.

Taeyang and Eun are just observing us now. (Taeyang and Eun are sitting next to each other and on the other side of the table it's Jay, you, then Jiyong)

"Oppa!" GO AWAY SUNMI. But it was too late, she's dragging me to her table to eat now. As I was being dragged away I heard Jay ask ______ something

"oh I just realized, _____, you and Jiyong have the same necklaces?" Yeah we do, it's a couple necklace, what are you going to do about that now huh?!

"yeah, we do." I hear as the voice was starting to fade further. I WAS BEING DRAGGED FURTHER.

"are they like those couple necklaces stuff" duh of course they are it even says LOVE on it.

"uhm well I guess you can say that, but I think of it as a friendship necklace, I'm pretty sure he does too." hearing that my heart just sank. Am I really just worth as a friend to you _____-ah? I think that's what I heard, I was being dragged away by someone. Ugh! I'll text Youngbae. " yo tell me everything the guy says." I wanna see what they say when I'm NOT around.

---------

Author's Note:
WHAT?! OMG JAY!?!! Yes JAY. Don't worry... he won't steal her. xD So don't start on hating him already LOL

*spoiler* he's here to 'help'... MUHAHAHAA think about it.... what's the main problem here? or WHO? xD hahhaaha.

I just felt like there should be another character, I was thinking of other korean people. And JAY there you go, he speaks english too.

Ok I feel like updating 3 chapters this week.

It's so funny how most comments are about Sunmi XD  Whenever I log on to AFF, it says there's new comments, no matter how bad my mood is, it brightens me up seeing them. THANK YOU !!! <3

Sorry if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes. Sometimes I type stuff and delete or add words in between