Chapter 21

More than a friend?

Jiyong's POV

Why do I feel so comfortable? (a/n: AHAHA He fell off the bench, was on the floor, and it's comfortable ? AHHAA No.. =_=  just continue reading)

I slowly open my eyes.... where am I?  I try getting up but my body just won't move. And there's something on my forehead...

"He'll be fine, just let him rest for a few days until his temperature is back to normal." some dude says.

"Ok thank you doctor." is that ____'s mom? Sounds like it. "Kamsamnida.." I think it's _____. My eyelids feel so heavy..... but I wanna wake up! I struggle trying to get up. Oh wait, she said doctor?

"NO" Whoah that scared me. "Don't move, just ..... sleep or whatever. Watch tv.... or something..." ____ says as she tries laying me back on the bed like I'm some patient and she's a nurse, then she turns on the tv.... and puts back the towel on my head

"Where am I?" I ask

".... my house.... ?" she replied. "ughm... yeah basically you like passed out on the streets and was sleeping like some hobo, and luckily a wondeful person saved you" she exaggerated and smiled. (yeah so he's like in the guest bedroom atm)

"ahaa. Thank you.." I was about to ask her what about my parents, but then  remembered that they are rarely home anyways. "wait but we have school tomo-"

"Don't worry, the school knows."

"already?"

"well you got a doctor's note, and its not like they'll force you to go to school when you're sick." she says watching the tv.

"*cough *cough*"

_____ gets up and comes back with a glass of water.

"Thanks."

*Ding dong*

"I'll be right back." she leaves and closes the door. Now some thinking time.... what happened though?? I try thinking really hard and still can't remember anything.  AURGh. Then someone opens the door.

"Jiyong!" Taeyang says and comes in with Eun.

"Heyy"

"Are you alright?" Taeyang and Eun asks at the same time . What a coincidence. Then they stare at each other for one second.

"What happened?" They ask at the same time again. hahaaha.

"Basically he-" _____ says.

"Basically I like passed out on the streets and was sleeping like some hobo, and luckily a wondeful person saved me" I said rephrasing what _____ had said earlier.

"WHAT?" Taeyang and Eun both said.

"NO, he's lying-" _____ said.

"What? No, you told me tha-" said and got up.

"NO! I'm talking! And... Go back to sleep." she says. "BASICALLY, after a few minutes when you left, I was about to call oppa to drive me back home. And then I heard something behind me and I think Jiyong like fell off the bench or something.... and ....... and......... ugh.... Whatever, and now he's here with a fever....."

"ohh.. no wonder he looked..." Taeyang said.

"ugly?" ____, said smiling?

"yah." I said punching her arm lightly.

"Yah! I said go back to sleep. and stop moving around"

"aha, I think we should go now, rest well Jiyong!" Taeyang says and drags Eun away from the tv. "Eun, let's go."

"No, I wanna watc-" she as about to finish her sentence until she saw Taeyang hold her hand, and she was staring at it for a long time..... and then they left.

 

Your POV

Ahaha that's so cute. Taeyang and Eun. I find it a bit weird saying it since they are a few months older than me. .... maybe not a FEW months. More than a few.

"Hmmmmm..... Ok.." I say as I get off the bed and was about to leave.

"wait." Jiyong says grabbing my wrist.. omoo.

".... wha-" I say looking somehwere else.

"I'm bored..." he said frowning.

"watch TV." I say and slowly removed his fingers from my wrist.

"no." ok...this is weird.

"Fine....." he lets go of my wrist. "Be right back."

"..............."

I leave the room and came back with my laptop.

"Here" I say as I put the laptop on the bed.    "Play some game or whatever." then I left the room again while he stared at the laptop not knowing what to do. I closed the door.

 

I went back to my room and checked my phone and got a missed call.. from Jay? Really he calls? I thought he only texted. Whatever.

 

"Hey Jay, you called?" I said

"Hey _____ yeah, do we have any hmwk?"

"No. He didn't assign us anything yesterday"

"O k, just wondering becase I dont know if they give us stupid essays to write after a field trip"

"Ahaa true, essays are stupid =.= "

"I'm bored." 

"play video games~!" I said and then remembered about the other day that I went to Jiyong's house to play Mario Kart.  "Oh yeah, btw did you think of anything?"

"for what?" he asked.

"Sunmi"

"oh, no"

"Why don't you take her on a date heheh" I said

"........where?"

" take her to your whatever place you hang out at with your friends"

"what if she ends up liking my friends?"

"well then... nevermind. Oh dance for her AHAHAHA like have a mini concert or something and confess Hehehe. "

"Oh wow."

"what..?"

"you and you're imagination."

"sorry"

"BUT YOU'RE A GENIOUS! That could work" He said so loudly that I had to bring the phone away from my ear...... like I had to stretch my arm as far as I could, and I could still hear him.

"Wow, you're so loud."

"Anyways thank you bye!" and he hung up.

 

"wow...." I said to myself. Now I'M bored. I'm going to play games... Wait.... but my laptop is with Jiyong.. *sigh*

If he's sleeping then I can just get back my laptop. Nah I'll play on my iPod for now.

- 1 hr later -

"noooo~ there's no more battery?" I say to myself.

*sigh*

 

I walk to the guest room, and SLOWLY opened the door.

"Why, you miss me already?" Jiyong joked while smiling while playing some game thing.

"I just wanted to see if you were sleeping so I-"

"AHAHA!"   why is he laughing? When people are sick, they sure act weird.

"What.....? I just want my laptop back"

"well too bad" he says looking back at the screen.

"you're so mean." I say pouting and left the room. Yeah, he's sick. and now he's rude.

"So, whatcha doing?" TOP said.

"Omg that scared me"

"I was standing here the whole time didn't you see me?"

"No..." I replied

"What are you doing?"

"Getting food." I said and started walking downstairs. And he followed. "I meant, what were you doing in there?"

"Where?" I asked

"With Jiyong" he said smiling.. O_O

 "What?? I was just getting my laptop."

"Yeah but you didn't come out with one."

".............  nevermind."

"I mind"

"omg, because he's playing on my laptop, I thought he was sleeping so I could get it back but he's still awake." I said and started looking for food in the kitchen.

"Ok then..." TOP said and went back upstairs. Gosh People think weirdly these days. Then I see Stephy(the maid) smiling weirdly at me.

"So, Jiyong is staying over for a while huh?" she says nudging me.

"I'm hungry." I quickly said trying to change the topic. "let's bake cookies!!"

 

As we were getting the ingredients stuff, I got a text.

"I'm bored. so coming to your house!! =D"  I didn't bother replying because, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where I live.

Then the door bell rang. AGAIN . Stephy went to open the door... I peeked through the kitchen to see who it was.

"HELLO ____!! =D " he said and waved to me.

"oh my gawd." I said to myself he was serious? How'd he know where I live?

"Hii." I said SORTA smiling and confused at the sme time.

"Ouhh~ whatcha doing? Making cookies?"  he says looking at the stuff I'm holding.

 

Jiyong's POV

*someone knocks*

"yeah?" I said then the person opened the door.

"Hey Jiyong, here, change into this or whatever." Seunghyun says throwing some clothes on the bed.

"Okk... Thank youu.." I say and he leaves. What am I allowed to use the shower? Hmm.... well this IS the guest bedroom and I AM a guest and there IS a bathroom....

-

I come back out of the shower and I think I used up all the battery on her laptop. Should I watch TV? Nah, there's nothing good to watch.... hm, what about Music Bank? Oh nah, it's not airing yet.

Ok I'll try sleeping.

-10minutes later-

"Aish, I can't fall asleep.... I wonder where the laptop charger is.."

I walk out of the room and I knocked on ____'s door.                       *silence*

"____?"                                    *silence*

"okk..."       *sniff *      "what's that?... smells like...Cookies. OMG" I followed the scent and ended up in the kitchen. Ough?? Who's that.... looks like.......

"Yah!! Look what you did! Clean this up." ____ said.

"What, it's your house." he says smiling. I am still here standing outside of the kitchen. I don't think they noticed me, their backs are turned to me.

"Yah, you have something there." He says pointing to her cheek. Don't tell me he's going to whipe that off for her, I clenched my fist while still watching them. CALM DOWN KWON JIYONG.

"AH! Eurgh, why'd you do that for?!" ____ says and throws the remaining flour at him. Then she notices me.

"Oh! Jiyong!" ____ says smiling at me.

"Huh? Oh hey! How'd you get here?"   I should be asking YOU that, Jay.

"what about you?" I said coldly.

"I was bored so I came over and-"

"Wait, how'd you find my house? YOU STALKER?!!" ____, says.

"cuz I'm smart" Jay says smiling at ____.   "You still didn't answer my question yet, how'd you get here? And why are you in your pajamas? Ahaha, they look sorta big on you." he said to me.

"He's sick... AND HE SHOULD BE SLEEPING." _____ answered for me.

"what? he's sleeping over at you're house?"  Jay asked confused, I think he's suspecting something AHAHHAHAA. I want to laugh out loud so badly!

"Yeah, the doctor said he shouldn't be moving around LIKE NOW. and, he borrowed my brother's pajamas"

 

Jay's POV

Eh......

"Why can't he go back home and sleep?" I'm getting more curious

"Like I said, he shouldn't be moving around."  Yeah whatever. Stupid Jiyong, go home.

Wait, why am I saying these stuff? Change topic! I wonder what Sunmi is doing.

"Oh the cookies are done." ____ says attempting to open the oven.

"Yah, don't touch, you'll brun yourself. I'll do it." Jiyong says.

"No! You're sick, go back to your room, I'll bring it upstairs later." What? HIS Room?

"AH!" ____ says.

"YO ARE YOU OK!?" I say about grab her hand to see if she burnt herself. And at the same time Jiyong said something. " YAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!!" and grabbed her hand before I did. Then I just took out the tray of cookies.

"Here." I said and put the tray on the table with something underneath.

"Oh thanks." ____ says smiling then looks at Jiyong and takes her hand away from him. HAH. No, she's blushing =.=  AH!! I'm supposed to like SUNMI, oh wait I DO. _____, is just a friend.... Just a friend. I thought to myself a couple of times.

Wow Jiyong.

 

- TWO DAYS LATER -

Jiyong's POV

"Whheee!!" I say spinning on the wheely chair.

"I see you're feeling better." ____'s aunt says opening the door.

"Oh! Neh, Kamsamnida for taking care of me" I say getting off the chair and bowed.     "I think I should go home now." I say bowing again and was about to leave the room.

"Why don't you stay for breakfast? Aren't you hungry?" Seunghyun suddenly appeared. O_O where did he come from?? I swear I didn't notice him a few seconds ago.

"Ugh.. okk..." I say, he sorta scares me at times. And he stands SOOOOOOO  He's like a statue. Oh yeah, there's no school tomorr- Wait. TODAY. AIGHH!!   YAY no school >=D       OHh,,,, hehe I'm still wearing the necklace? I'm so used to wearing it I don't feel it around my neck sometimes.

 

No One's POV

- I really want to say "and blah blah blah" .... and you get the point -

"Oppa, I'm going to go out later."  _____ tells Seunghyun

"Where?" he asks.

"shopping..."

"with who?"

"I don't know, probably alone, eomma is going to work and Eun is probably hanging out with Taeyang and..."   ....   "I'm buying girl stuff" you whisper quietly so only TOP would hear.

"ANI, I'm not letting you go by yourself."

"BUT WHO AM-"

"Jiyong"

"what?" Jiyong says like he doesn't know what is happening while you say "WHAT?!"

 

 

 

--------

Author's Note;

YAY I'm back =)  but actually I've been typing this for a few days.

ahaha, she's going to buy girl stuff. x)  with Jiyong following?!    =O         xD     I wonder what's going to happen, or if nothing's going to happen at all.... just him waiting outside...

I've noticed this week there aren't a lot of fanfics being updated. Or maybe its just me because I only look at the BB tagged ffs. >_>

Thank you for those who have read my NEW ff! For those who haven't its called....

Existance

^ CLICKABLE!! again. =)

Most of you might not like it because the begining chapters are confusing. Which reminds me of the first few chapters of THIS fanfic. i don't know why but I  just tend to make first chapters confusing =.=

 

please comment and subscribe~!  <3     please, even for the silent readers out there!! do something!!

yes Jay is getting Jealous!! Huhu, which reminds me of what I should write about in the next chapter    >=)      and now you have a clue of what the next chapt COULD be about.