Chatper 11

More than a friend?

Taeyang's POV

Here I am in the library with Lee Eun in the library finding books for the sceince project. It's due tomorrow, sadly.

"ouchh... x( " Eun whispers as she tried to take out a book but her hand slipped and the book fell on her head.

"wahh" I whipser as MY books fell this time. I dont know what's up with the falling books today. But since its carpet in the library, there isnt much sound as it hits the ground.

"wait, why do we need these books? Didn't Mr.Kim give us the site for referencing the info stuff?" I ask.

"Ohh yeah..... sorry I forgot about that. " ahaa its alright Eun. Even I forgot about it and came to the library with you.

As we put back the books on the shelf and plan to walk out, we saw Jiyong holding Amy's hand??!!! OMGG!! AHHAA I wonder what those two are doing? ;)     Oh wait, I see Sunmi standing outside through the window. =.=

"hey.." Eun whispers to me and pulls me back behind the shelf. Then she looks back to see if Amy and Jiyong were heading our direction, but they weren't. We were like at the very back and they are around the middle.

I think she's planning on eavesdropping, I feel like eavesdropping now too! Ahaa. Well Jiyong is my best friend, and ____ is Eun's best friend. And they are together right now, holding hands x) AHAHAHA!! ( emphasizing is and are)

Oh nevermind they let go. What........ they just came here to look for books? Seriously?? I thought Jiyong was going to say something to her or whatever. I can tell he likes her. He's usually very happy when he sees her.

*most likely you read this, its from chapter 10*

_____: "you like reading?"

Jiyong: "yeah sure, it's alright I guess"

_____: "did Sunmi really get banned?"

Jiyong: "yeah, she was being loud and laughing with her friends and the librarian was in a bad mood."

_____: "seriously? But I dont see her around with her friends much."

Jiyong: "yeah because she's too busy following me and her friends are with their boyfriends. Do you like reading?"

_____: "hmm.. Depends on what I'm reading."

Jiyong: "Ok let's go."

_____: "already?"

Yeah!! I know!?! why are you leaving already?? =.=     *sigh* They didn't talk much.... that was a waste of my time >_>

Now they're leaving, heading to the door.

"That's it? =.= " Lee Eun sighs then turns back to me.

" O.O " was the face both of us made. I just realized I was standing really close behind her. And when she turned around, we were literally face to face. Oh my god.

"ohh uhm... *looks the other way* I think we should go now, everybody left... just us .. and the librarian....." she says stuttering.

------------

Lee Eun's POV

OH MY GAWD. I've never felt like this before. Ok I admit it. I think I like him. BUT OMGGG He was soo close to me.

Ok this is SO AWKWARD what should I say?

"ohh uhm..." I turn the other way hoping he doesn't see me blush. Honestly I don't really blush. Just that _____ blushes for almost everything. Ok she turns red/pink, not really blush. But if you say something to her, even if its not true, most likely she might.

"I think we should go now, everybody left... just us .. and the librarian....." ok I didn't know what to say. Now he realizes I'm stuttering
, shoot... =.=

"ughm. ok.. let's go." he says not knowing what to say either.

As we were walking out of the school, I started texting Amy to see what she's doing. Not looking where I am going while texting suddenly someone pulls me back. OMG WHO IS THAT?! I KNOW HOW KUNG FU!!!! WARNING YOU GUYS! DX

"Be careful, you're about to walk into that garbage can." Ohh.. it was Taeyang, I had a heart attack for a moment. Oh yeah, I don't really know kung fu... I just watch those movies SOMETIMES.

"ohh... thank you...." Ok why am I getting shy now? AND WHY AM I ASKING MYSELF QUESTIONS WHEN I KNOW NO ONE BUT ME CAN READ MY MIND AND ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?!!? Oh yeah, besides the author. and YOU PEOPLE READING THIS!

"don't text while walking, you'll hit something" Taeyang said.

"Oh, ok"...... awkward again much (?)

Ok I'm starting to continue texting her again. I see from the corner of my eye ; Taeyang turns around.

" why are you just standing there?"

I just continued texting and I said, "you said to not text while walking, so I'm standing" 

I hear him giggle a bit and see him smile and from the corner of my eye again, I see him smile with his disappearing eyes. x)

"Hey Amy, where r u? ur with Jiyong aren't u laughI text and press send then I look back up and continue walking.

"Oh right, we are we going again?" I ask.    ** btw, they are already outside the school now**

"Uhm... my place? I think you left the assignment sheet at my house yesterday. And sorry I forgot to give it back to you."

"ohh no, its alright." Of course it's alright! =)   I like Taeyang's house. AHhaa It smeels nice. Lol ok that sounds weird right? But it does smell nice. Not saying that my house or other people's house smell bad..... O_O

*bbbzz , bbbzz * my phone vibrated in my pocket. I take it out and grab onto Taeyang's jacket hoodie. LIGHTLY, I don't walk to choke him... I read the text message still holding onto his jacket as we are walking.

"hey, yeah sure, whatever u say. walking to his house. & Sunmi's following. So u w/ Taeyang right?wink" Amy replied.

"don't u think sunmi's annoying?" I texted her, ignoring the question she asked, trying to change the topic. I continue walking again looking up but still holding onto the hoodie. Then about 15 seconds later I get a reply.

"uhm. idk. anyways gtg ttyl"  I read it and put my phone back into my pocket, there's no need to reply. Then I let go of Taeyang's jacket and just started walking normally again but beside him now instead of behind.

--------------------------

Author's Note;

Yeah so, you might have noticed I use a lot of "then"s and stuff by now.... I decided to write Taeyang and Lee Eun's POV since it's been a while and they weren't getting mentioned for a while. AND don't worry, I'll try adding more parts for TOP.

please comment and subscribe~! <3

@kaemeeoni ; mazik~!! =) Lol I never really noticed they say that instead of magic until you told me. MAZIK xD

@yesmath ; don't worry (as I said just now) I'm going to make TOP a bit more involved in the story.

@lolliderellad2nd ; Yup I know right!? She's sooo annoying >_> She has no life but except trying to get close to GD Lol x)
 and thanks for subscribing!! =)