o8

Mysterious Destinies

After a long period of trying to convince Kyunglim to wear the hanbok, she finally gives in, not wanting to stay in the dirty clothes. 

The girls each changed into their own hanboks, then met up with Sungyeol who also changed into new clothes. 
They asked around and found their way over to Kikwang, checking on him, and trying to sort out a plan to find the others.
"Why can't we just tell Key to find them with his guards?" Kyunglim started.
"Even if we do tell Key, we won't know where to start first." Sora jumped in. 
"But we can't just sit here, being protected from harm while the others are out there, some probably caught by the enemies." Sungyeol argues.
"What do you think we are doing right now?  We ARE trying to think of something to help the others. We're NOT just sitting around. "Kyunglim shouts back.
"Guys! SHUSH IT! Even if you guys keep arguing here, the other members won't be saved. Why don't we just sleep tonight, since its getting late, and think of something tomorrow?" Kikwang finally says.
The others agreed and headed back over to their rooms. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Minhyun had another three hours of sleep before getting up off the bed. She walked over to Sungjong, tapping his cheeks lightly to wake him up.  When Minhyun's fingers grazed Sungjong's face, she can't help but notice is cute features. His long eyelashes, rose colored cheeks, and kissable looking lips.She felt a shock throughout her body and retreated her finger just as Sungjong opened his eyes. 
"Y-you're a-awake." Minhyun stuttered. 
"Mmm. Yeh i am. Sungjong got up ad stretched his arms out. Wheres Min Hi?" He asked since he realized it was only the two of them.
"Soori said Min Hi was in the room next door. "
"Why did she put us in the same room? Thats wierd. Girls are supposed to be in only one room, while boys in another."
"I guess its because Min Hi is more weaker than we are. She got bit by a poisonous snake remember?"
"Makes sense." Sungjong got off the bed and stood up. " Lets go check up on her."
Minhyun only nodded and followed Sungjong to the next room. When they went in, they saw Min Hi still sleeping. 
Her lips were white, and sweat was forming on her face. Sungjong quickly walked over to her and used a towel on the side of the bed to wipe off Min Hi's sweat.
"I hope she gets better soon.  We can't afford to lose any of you girls." Sungjong said out loud. 
"I hope she gets well soon too." Minhyun agreed.
Sungjong then got up and grabbed Minhyun's hand on the way. " Let's go find Soori. We need food, and find out where we are right now."
Minhyun was too shocked to react, and just followed along with Sungjong's strides.
As they opened the door, Soori was standing there, holding a plate of food.
"Great timing!" Sungjong enthusiastically clapped.
Soori giggled as Sungjong's childish action and walked in pass them and set the food on the table.  Sungjong and Minhyun walked back over to the table and sat down. Soori stood by the table watching them.
"Uh. Why don't you eat with us?" Sungjong questioned.
"Alright." Soori sat down, and they dug into their food. 
In the middle of the meal, Sungjong questioned Soori further.
"Err-"
"My name is Soori." 
"Oh. Soori. Can you tell us where this is?" 
"This is the east wing of the palace"
"Do you know where our friends are then? I remember calling out to them, but we ended up waking up here."
"Can you describe them? Or who they were with? "
"I remember there was this weird looking guy / girl. He was in bright colored hanboks and my group of friends were following him. His hair also had a streak of green, red, and purple."
"You must mean Almighty Key! Hes the only one here who has changed his hair a different color. Its amazing how he can do that."
"Almighty Key? Who is he?" Minhyun questions.
"Hes the emperor of this kingdom."
"Ah. I see. Can you bring us to our friends though?"
" Yep. Right after you guys finish this meal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guys were thrown back into the cell. A few minutes later, a man came back with 6 bowls of water. 
"Here. We don't want any of you guys dying yet in case the girls ask for you." 
The boys refused at first and whipped their head to the side, but when the man laid the bowls down and left, Taemin couldn't take it any longer and went to take a sip. 
" Yah! " JR shouted out to him. "How can you give in so easily?" 
" What do you expect me to do? Be as stubborn and manly as you guys and lead my self to death? The girls were brought to another place because they wanted us to live!" Taemin shouted back.
"Hes right." Myungsoo cut in before JR can reply. "The girls are sacrificing themselves right now to let us live. We have to get stronger and save them from here. We have to finish the mission." 
Realizing both Taemin and Myungsoo's point, the boys went over and shared the little bit of water that the evil men provided for them. Not knowing anything was wrong, Taemin chugged down the whole bowl, and collapsed three seconds after. The boys stared in shock, but was too late to react because they fell one by one. 
 
 
Dongwoo, who drank the littlest amount of water woke up first. 
He dragged himself up, and looked around him. The guys were all laying around in the middle of a road. 
He woke Hoya up who was next to him, and proceeded to wake the other boys up. 
Hoya went to wake Myungsoo and JR up, while Dongwoo woke up Woohyun, Him Chan, and Taemin.
They all groaned in unison as they sat up, clutching their heads in pain. 
Woohyun was the first to notice the change in environment and looked around, ignoring the pain. 
"Did they throw us out?" Taemin asked.
" I think so. " Hoya responded. " They probably put in some drugs to the water so they can bring us away from the place and we won't know how to get back there to save the girls."
"But that's just stupid. What if the girls asked for us?" Myungsoo said.
" If they can throw us out, it most likely means they have a plan for the girls. I think we should hurry and find our way back. I have a bad feeling about this." Him Chan concluded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The girls followed the men in a single file with Sookyung in front, followed by Minah, then Deul Lae. There were 6 guards surrounding them, preventing them from getting away. 
As they turned the corner, they encounter Chun Hee and Yerin. Yerin seemed like she didn't understand the situation she was in and admired the flowers that she passed by. 
The girls called out to each other, but didn't get any further than that when the masked men pushed Chun Hee and Yerin behind the three girls. Woojin was about to say something and make the men treat the girls more nicely, especially Chun Hee, but cowered away instead. Though he was his father's son, his father shows no mercy what so ever. He has no problem killing off his own son with his two hands. 
Woojin could only watch as the girls were pushed to walk faster and faster towards their doom.......
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone. Sorry for making such a boring chapter. OTL.  I'm just horrible at writing. I hope its long enough.