15

Mysterious Destinies

By pandagirl84   

Kikwang, Dongwoo, Hoya, Woohyun, Chunhee stopped in the middle of the forest. The night has dimmed and there was no souce of light to see around them.

"I think we should continue moving forward." Sookyung started.
 
"But its dangerous to continue moving at this time of day. We can't even see ahead of us." Dongwoo objected.
 
"Our main priority right now is to get rid of the poison. We have two days left and you think we still have time for rest?" Sookyung said in bewilderment.
 
"Thats not my point. If we continue moving forward without any source of light, we can be in even more grave danger and the time to get to the antidote would take even longer." 
 
"What do you think we should do Kikwang?" Sookyung turns to him since hes the one who knows where it is and ignores Dongwoo.
 
"Eh- I think it'll be alright as long as we light some torches and i lead. But i think its safer if we go by foot." 
 
"But that'll take us longer." Chunhee intervenes.
"Your choice. Go by foot and continue moving now. Or wait until dusk and continue going forward on horse."
 
Chunhee looks to Sookyung as if telling her to give up this one time and wait til tomorrow. 
 
"FINE." Sookyung gets off her horse and go sits by a tree after tying her horse down. 
 
Woohyun gathered some wood and they made a small fire. The atmosphere was tense and uneasy. As time passed by with silence, they each slowly fell asleep.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyunglim had called out to the others and they safely brought Taemin back to the palace. He was getting his wound treated while everyone else continued with their training, waiting for Key to find the scroll and dig out more information about the stones.
 
 After what happened to Taemin, they realized the need for more practice. If Taemin wasn't so lucky this time, he would have died. This is not a playing matter and nor is it a time to be relaxed.
 
At the archery, Him Chan was continue trying to perfect his aim while Sora barked his misses in his face, making him even more determined to master this. 
Sungyeol decided to give sword fighting a try after what happened with the bow. Minhyun continued sparring with Myungsoo, teaching him new moves on how to block her attacks. As Myungsoo was about to finally counter Minhyun's attack and lunge for , another pair of ahnds intervened and caused Myungsoo to stagger back.
 
Didn't you ever learn to not hit girls? MinHi cheekily said. 
 
MINHI!!! Minhyun shouted in joy to see the girl all lviely and fine again instead of being colorless, laying on the bed.
 
Right behind her was JR who was gasping for air after chasing Min Hi throughout the palace, trying to yell at her for what happened yesterday. 
 
YAH! He shouted to her. Min HI gets out from Minhyun's hug and looks to JR.
 
She sees JR approaching slowly, a solemn frown on his face. 
 
Gotta go Minhyun, I'll train with you guys later. Min Hi says quickly before bounding off towards the left side of the training grounds and out the doors. 
 
JR is seen to be yelling after her and trying to catch up to her. 
 
It seems Min Hi has yet to learn about the newly events that occured and be more serious about this.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
"Emperor KEY!! "Taemin shouts and charges into Key's room while he clutched his wounded side. 
 
"Yah! Did you ever learn to knock," the surpised Key shouts.
 
'Deul Lae- Shes the one who attacked me yesterday. I think shes here with the other two girls." Taemin says in a heavy, out of breath voice. 
 
"How dare they sneak into MY kingdom. Who do they think they are? I am ALMIGHT Key!" Key starts to shout out rants,  "Yah,kid, go back to your room and
heal first. I will call my men to search through the city to find them." He says to Taemin seeing his weak state. 
 
Key goes over and helps Taemin up from his seat, but before they were able to reach the door, Taemin collapses in Key's arms.
 
"AISH! This kid!! So troublemsome!" He continues ranting, but gently brings Taemin over to his bed and laid him down. He called for his servants and instructed them to treat Taemin and gave further instructions to search for girls in groups of three that look foreign.
 
The servant was shocked at first to see Key give up his bed for Taemin, but doesn't question it and scurries out the door.
 
"You better get well soon kid or i won't help you get Deul lee,  Daul Lae, whatever her name is back." Key says in a haughty  but concerned tone.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*SLAP*
 
Dongwoon slapped Deul Lae across the cheek as she got bac up without any emotion on her face, eyes still blank. 
 
"HOW DARE YOU ACT SO IMPULSELY!!" He shouts. "Now they're gonna know we are here! We were supposed to sneak into their kingdom!"  Dongwoon continued shouting as his hyungs stood on the sidelines, knowing whatever  they say won't be heard by the maknae and possibly end up getting punched in the face. 
 
Dongwoon continues muttering curses, but Yoseob finally gives up and walks over to Dongwoon. 
 
"Calm down maknae. Whats done is done. We should just think of another plan. Now that they probably know about us, we have to think up something faster. "
 
"We should sneak them into the palace tonight." Hyunseung jumps in.
 
The two younger boys nods in unison, agreeing with Hyunseung. Smirks slowly formed as they look to the three blank girls and thought of things that can happen between them and their friends.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Sorry for the late chapter everyone! I completely forgot i had to get the story in. And i was tired of having a sick and fainting Min Hi so i made her all well and lively again :D Sorry for being selfish LOL.
Hope you guys like the chapter by the way