18

Mysterious Destinies

By ChocolateSky

 

The next morning, with Kikwang and the other:-

They were sleeping on the ground along with their horses that were tied to a tree. It was uncomfortable to sleep on the ground but they didn’t find a good place to sleep in last night so they just lay down on the ground.

The first one to wake up was Hoya; he blinked and looked around them. “It’s morning already” He mumbled tiredly and went to wake up Kikwang but he was surprise because the guy wasn’t there. He turned to his side and there he found Dongwoo snoring softly in his sleep. He shook him awake and the latter immediately woke up.

“Where is Kikwang?” Hoya asked him aloud. Dongwoo yawned and shrugged. Hoya went to check the girls. He sighed in relief when he found them still sleeping. Even though he felt guilty to wake the tired girl up but still he had to, they need to keep going. Chunhee woke up and glared at Hoya she didn’t want to wake up, she feel tired and want to sleep.

“You idiot let me sleep...”  She said wearily.

“We need to find that flower before it’s too late”

“Hoya…Woohyun isn’t here too” Dongwoo informed him while looking around.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a happy laughter. They turned to the source and they saw Woohyun running toward them with a big grin and Kikwang behind him holding some flowers. “We find it! The flower, we find it”

“Really?” Dongwoo asked happily.

Woohyun and Kikwang stood in front of the two and Kikwang explained that he and Woohyun woke up early to go and look for the flower and they found a good amount of it.

Hoya examined the flower; it was a beautiful white flower. “You sure this is the right one?”

Kikwang nodded” Yeah trust me”

He then went to his bag and pulled out a bottled with some liquid in it and a small empty jar.

“Now I am going to work on making the antidote”

------------------------------------

In Kibums palace:-

Emperor Kibum gave them a day off, Sora was enjoying the bright morning while walking around In the nature, Kyunglim was reading some ancient scrolls,  Minhyun was doing some exercises, Mi Cha was playing with some kids who were in the palace and Minhi was laying down on the grassy ground while staring at the beautiful sky.

“That cloud looks like JRs puppy” She mumbled with a half closed eyes. She misses the other JR from her world.

“JR…I miss you”

A tear fell down from her eye as she remembered how nice he was with her, how he never failed to make her laugh.  The JR from this world isn’t like the happy-go-lucky JR who she has a crush on even though he took a good care of her when she was weak but still he isn’t like him.

Her eyes began to tear up but she quickly wiped her eyes when she heard the sounds of some kids giggling. She sat up and looked behind her to find Mi cha with 5 kids playing and running happily.

Mi Cha finally noticed her and waved at her. “ Minhi come and play with us”  Mi Cha invited her.

Minhi smiled widely” Wahoo I like playing games” She said and ran to them but in her way she trembled and fell down.

“Ouch!”

“Are you fine?” Mi Cha asked worryingly as she and the kids ran toward the clumsy girl.

Minhi nodded. “I am fine thanks God I didn’t break anything.”

“God, both you and Kyunglim are so clumsy” Mi Cha said as she shook her head.

“Are you talking about me?” Kyunglim joined them and stood in front of them with an ancient scroll in her hand.

Mi Cha shrugged” Nothing bad though”

Kyunglim smiled. “ Nevermind, look what I found here” She showed them the scroll.

“I can’t understand anything” Minhi said.

“5 steps to make a woman fall in love with you” Kyunglim read out loud.

Mi Cha laughed. “Ancient people used to write things like this too?”

Suddenly a kid tugged at Mi Chas sleeve to get her attention.

“We want to play” He said with a pout.

“Oh yeah I totally forgot”

She picked up the boy and excused herself to go and play with the kids.

“I am coming with you, what about you Kyunglim?” Minhi asked her.

Kyunglim shook her head. “I am not that good with children plus I want to read some more scrolls.”

“Ok then”

When they were out of sight Kyunglim sat down under a big shady tree and started to read but soon she drifted off to sleep.

At this moment Sora appeared she saw Kyunglim and chuckled slightly at the view.

“As usual sleeping in the middle of reading” She said with a smiled and sat down beside her friend. She took a wooden stick and started to draw random things on the soil.

She heard the sounds of footsteps when she looked up she saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Hi, what are you drawing?” Sungyeol asked as he looked at her drawings.

She quickly wiped them.

“Why? They were beautiful” Sungyeol asked confused.

Sora blushed slightly. “Just because”   she mumbled.

Myungsoo chuckled coldly and sat down beside her, she inched away from him and Sungyeol sat beside his best friend.

“Hey, Myungsoo do you know what they did with the three girls?”

“Nothing, the three girls are so weary because of the potion, so were safe”

Sungyeol nodded as he watched Mi Cha playing with the kids from afar. He frowned. Sora noticed this and smiled secretly to herself.

All of a sudden Taemin,Minhyun and Himchan showed up they were running toward them.

“Guys! Guys!”

Kyunglim woke up from their loud shouts. She rubbed her eyes. “What’s wrong?”

“Come and take a look” Minhyun said happily and dragged Sora and Kyunglim with her.

While Taemin dragged Myungsoo and Himchan dragged Sungyeol.

They also bring the others with them and took them to a beautiful place that they found.


“WOW!”

“A beach!”

The beach was so wide and beautiful, the sea waves were calm and the wind was blowing their faces gently, there were tiny animals here and there and the birds were flying freely in the sky, the golden sand was so soft.

“When the others will come back saftly and the things will be settled back to how it was we will come here to play together in the beach and get to know each other better” Minhyun said while staring at the wide blue sea.

-------------------------------------

Note:

 If you’re confused : Eunhye101 couldnt wrtie the chapter and chattykitkat  wont be available until July 19 so its my turn to write, i hope you like the chapter

The order is still the same nothing changed.