12

Mysterious Destinies

By ChocolateSky

............................................................... 

The two of them were running under the rain not knowing where to. They just wanted to get out of here and find the others. Suddenly Chunhee stopped what caused Sookyung so stop as well.

“Why did you stop?” Sookyung asked while painting heavily.

“We can’t keep running like this, we have to find out way to the others we have to FIND them!” She said as she walked in a circle while thinking very hard.

Sookyung just kept watching her.

“They are here!!” One of the Junhyung men called loudly.

The girls turned behind heads to find five men running toward them.

“Run!” Chunhee shouted loudly.

They ran as fast as they could but Chunhee speed started to reduce.

“We can’t give up! “ Sookyung told her and held her hand. Chunhee nodded and they kept running.

From out of nowhere a boy show up in front of them at first they yelped in surprise but then Chunhee recognized him.

“Woojin!!” 

“Please hurry up we don’t have much time!” He said and signaled them to follow him.

Sookyung nudged Chunheeand whispered to her.” How can we trust him?”

“We have to, we don’t have another choice.” Chunhee whispered back to her.

Woojin helped them to escape from his fathers men and out of his father kingdom.

“Thank you” Chunhee thanked him.

Woojin smiled at her.

“But why are you helping us?”

“I am not like my father, I don’t like to be evil and destroy other peoples life. “

Both of the girls smiled at him. He smiled back and then he explained to them that he heard from the guard that their friends are in Kim kibums kingdom.

“And where can we find this kingdom?” Chunhee asked.

Woojin told them how to go there and find the kingdom.

Sookyung nodded. “Got it”

“Did you memories everything?” Chunhee asked her and she nodded.

“Okay then, we will go now but we will be back to get the antidote and save our friends.”

“I will try to make sure that my father wouldn’t harm them.” Woojin said.

“Thank you” Chunhee thanked him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

The boy blushed and looked down shyly.

Chunhee chuckled and they left.

In their way Sookyung was staring at her weirdly.

“You love him?”

“Well….he’s cute but I don’t think I love him.”

“Ok as you say.”

“By the way you’re talking more than usual.” Chunhee said with a smile.

“I think I can’t stay quite all the time….its because the situation we are in doesn’t help at all” Sookyung said with a small shrug of her shoulders.

Chunhee laughed a bit. “That’s the longest sentence you said. “

Meanwhile~

“Why does it have to rain now?” Mi Cha complained.

They were all wetted with the rain.

“Wait a bit we are almost there” The stranger who was leading them said with annoyance. This girl was complaining a lot!

“Are you cold?” Sungyeol asked her worryingly.

Mi Cha nodded. Sungyeol rubbed her hand that he was holding trying to warm it a bit.  Mi Cha smiled at him gratefully.

“Hey we have to rush our speed; we all will get sick if we didn’t, especially Minhi! “ Minhyun said rushing her friends to walk faster.

They all start to quicken their speed even though most of them were dead tired.

“Kikwang put me down” Kyunglim pouted.

Kikwang was about to respond when suddenly there was aloud thunder and Kyunglim screamed loudly in fear and unconsciously she buried her head in Kikwangs chest while trembling.

Kikwang blinked his eyes several times before smiling softly he stopped walking and put her down. He then hugged her and patted her back gently.

“Don’t worry I am he-“Before he could continue she pushed him away a bit harsh.

“You can’t hug me whenever you want!”

“I was just trying to comfort you sweetie”

“Err…umm…..Thanks….and sorry for snapping at you” She said quickly and rushed to follow the others.

Kikwang chuckled and followed her.

Sora and Myungsoo were the most awkward, they were walking side by side but none of them were talking.

Suddenly Himchan came up to them.

“Hey Sora are you fine? You are trembling”  

“I am fine” She said.

Myungsoo looked at her and it was true she was trembling she must be very cold yet he didn’t noticed that earlier.

“You sure?”

Sora rubbed her arm and smiled weakly at Himchan. “Yeah.”

Himchan frowned. “I hope Sookyung is all right….”

“Are you worried about her?” Sora teased.

Himchan rubbed the back of his head. “It’s not like that! I am worried about the others too” He said with pinkish cheeks.

“But you mentioned her only”

“That doesn’t mean anything”

“Yes it means something”

“No!”

“Yea!”

“No!’

“You are so stubborn”

Himchan laughed and Sora giggled along with him.

That made Myungsoo glare at them with annoyance, even though he don’t know why but he suddenly have the desire to push Himchan away. However he didn’t do that he just kept staring at them.

“We arrived!” Sungjong shouted happily.

“Really?” Minhyun asked.

“Yes” Both the man that was leading them and Sungjong sad in union.

The man glared at Sungjong and the latter smiled at him innocently.

“Finally…” JR mumbled.

The gateGuards recognized them and they let them enter.

They walked to Kibums palace and there they find him.

“Omo Omo I am sorry guys for what happened!” He said and he quickly ordered his maid to take care of them.

All of them take hot baths and then Kibum asked his doctors to check on them. They took a good care for Minhi and it turned out that Sora catches a cold they also healed the ones that were injured.

After that Kibum gathered them in a warm big room and there he explained to them that some of Junhyung men attacked the palace searching for them and that’s why he ordered on of his men to take them out of the palace to make sure that’s they are save.

“And then what happened?” Dongwoo asked.

“We killed them all, they were about 6 or 7” Kibum answered. “I am glad that you are all right”

“But five of us aren’t save yet, we don’t know where they are” Hoya informed.

Kibum sighed. “I will send my men to find them don’t worry.”

Hoya nodded.

“But what is they are in danger.” Taemin asked worryingly.

“We just have to hope they aren’t “ Woohyun said.

“Who are they anyway?” Kibum asked.

“The annoying girl” Woohyun said.

Sora glared at him.

“Minah” Dongwoo added.

“Deul Lae” Taemin added too.

“Chunhee” Minhyun said.

“And Sookyung” Himchan was the last one to add.

“Ok, guys I have decided something…. “ Kibum started. “I will be training you all for two weeks.”

~~~

In Junhyung castle:-

The three girls were with him and two of his men: Dongwoon and a cute looking guy.

“Your Majesty what if your plan didn’t work?” The cute guy asked.

“Shut up Yoseob it will work but if it didn’t work I have another plan” He said with a smirk.

“And what is that plan?” Dongwoon asked.

“I will send Hyunseung and you two to follow them and spy on them, let them find all of the stones then still it from them” Junhyung said with his usual sly smirk.

“That means we can harm them from time to time?” Dongwoon asked.

“Sure you can do whatever you want as long as I get the stones,” He said while examining the blue stone that was placed neatly beside him. “But I don’t think that I will need that plan anyway, since I have those three girls.” He said and walked to them.

Deul Lae, Yerin and Minah bowed to him. He smirked. “They are under my control” His evil laughter echoed through the castle in rhythm with the thunders outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is chattykitkat  turn but she couldnt write  the chapie because she’s busy