19

Mysterious Destinies

By ChocolateSky

 

 

It was night by now.  Everyone was sleeping even Yerin, Deul Lae and Minah, they were so worn out to do anything even though they were controlled by Junhyung, but the poison was getting into them.

Only three people were still awake: Himchan, Sora and Kyunglim. They were too worried about their friends.

“Do you think they will come back tonight?” Kyunglim asked worryingly.

“I hope so” Sora mumbled quietly.  

Mi Cha, Minhyun and Minhi were sleeping in their beds. They were awake, waiting for their friends but they eventually fall asleep due to their tiredness.

In the guy’s room:-

It was dead quite. Himchan was the only one awake.  Myungsoo was sleeping on the ground with a blanket covering half of his body. Taemin was sleeping beside him while mumbling Deul Lae name from time to time.

Sungyeol was sleeping on one of the two beds in the room, with his arms and legs separated wide he was snoring softly and the blanket had falling till his stomach . JR was sleeping on the other bed while Sungjong was sleeping on the couch.

“I can’t sleep” Himchan sighed. “I hope Sookyung and the other are safe”

Suddenly he heard the sound of someone running in the hallway, feeling curiosity he descried to check it up.

When he opened the door of their room, he saw a boy running.

“Hey wait!”

The boy stopped and looked at Himchan.

“I in a hurry what do you want sir?” The boy asked while breathing hard.

“I was wondering…is there something wrong going on?” Himchan asked.

“Oh no, Exactly Emperor Kibum asked me to bring the doctor to check his friends if they have any injury you know, just in case”

“Friends?”

“Yeah, the ones who went to bring the antidote”

Himchan mood lighted up upon hearing the news.

“Ok thanks for telling me, now go bring the doctor.”

The boy nodded and ran away to the doctors room.

Himchan immediately went back to the room and slammed the door open.

“Guys! They’re back!”

Sungyeol was the first to wake up; he rubbed his eyes and mumbled” Who?”

“Our friends! They are back. Wake up guys” Himchan answered happily.

Sungyeols tired expression turned into a happy one.

“Really?” His loud shout woke the other guys, they groaned at Sungyeol and told him to keep calm but when he told them that their friends are back they all rushed out of the room to meet them,

They always knocked on the girls room and told them about the happy news.

Kyunglim and Sora quickly shook the other sleeping girls awake and they all went to the room where their friends and Kibum where in.

As soon as they saw their friends they showered them with questions.

“Are you fine?”

“Did you find the antidote?”

“Did anyone of you get injured?”

“You must be tired you must go to rest.”

Woohyun chuckled and smiled at them. “We are fine, and yeah we found the antidote” He said and winked at the girls. Some of them rolled their eyes at him while others just brushed it off.

“Is there enough for Deul Lae and the others?” Taemin asked.

"Yeah " Dongwoo answered.

Kikwang nodded his head.”  bring them here we should feed them the antidote before it’s too late”

Minhyun and Mi Cha quickly went to bring Yerin and the others”

For ChunHee and Sookyung, they went back to their healthy state and they were fine.

The three girls resist for a bit but then they gave up and drink the antidote”

Kibum ordered two maids to take the three girls to their room and Kikwang he reassured his friends that the girls will go back to their usual self tomorrow.

“But they are controlled by the stone….how will they go back to how they were before?” Minhi asked.

All the eyes were on Kikwang now.

“The black stone as we know only control the bad people who touch it, for the three girls they are kind and are not bad at all but because of Junhyung poison they became evils so now when the poison will fade by the antidote they will return back to normal.” Kikwang explained.

Kyunglim sighed in relief and smiled. “Thanks God, everything will go back to normal”

Kibum nodded” But don’t forget your mission, you have to get the seven stones, I trained you perfectly, tomorrow will be the last day for training after that you will have to go in your adventure.” Kibum announced.

“Oh no, but we wanted to play in the beach” Minhyun complained while pouting.

“The beach?” Chunhee and Hoya both asked in confusion.

They nodded.

“We found a beautiful beach” Minhi said happily.

“Oh then Emperor Kibum please let us have some fun in the beach” Chunhee asked cutely to him trying to make him accept their request.

Kibum sighed and nodded. “Fine”

“Yay!! We will have so much fun before we start our journey” Sungjong exclaimed happily while jumping up and down.

“Ok Ok now go back to sleep” Emperor Kibum ordered them and they all bowed to him before heading to their rooms. With one thing in their heads….tomorrow will be so much fun.