14

Mysterious Destinies

By Eunhye

_____________________________

"Sookyung-ah... Are you sure you don't want me to follow together?" Himchan asked Sookyung as he helped her to the crowd.

"Yes... I don't want you to be hurt... And you should train yourself more in here... I will be safe with Dongwoo and Woohyun."

"Okay... If that's what you wish..." Both of them reached the group of people and Himchan helped her up to the horse.

"Be careful guys especially my Kikwang!!" Emperor Key said as he hugged Kikwang tightly.

"Em-peror.. Key... A-air..." Kikwang pushed him away and breath hard for air.

"Woops~ Sorry Kikwang-ah!" He smoothed Kikwang's back as he still panting for air.

"Be strong my girls~" Minhyun said as she gives Chunhee a hug.

"We will pray for you all at here!" Micha said while she holds on Sookyung's hand tight.

"Be safe" At last Sora voiced out and all of us have a group hug.

"Girls~ It's not like we are going to leave and won't be back~ Don't be so emotional" Kikwang said.

"Don't say bad things!" Kyunglim said.

"Okay my yeobo~ I will be safe, okay?" Kikwang said as he gives her a hug.

Kyunglim feel that her head is going to burst. The blood rushed on her face and she can feel that her face heating.

"Stop taking advantage of her!" Sora pushed Kikwang away to release the hug.

"Kyunglim... Your face... Kyunglim is shy!" Minhyun when she saw her face blushed hard.

"I-I am n-not!" Kyunglim stuttered and wanted to hit Minhyun.

"Aigoo... Our Kyunglim is a big girl now" Chunhee too.

"Chunhee!" Kyunglim getting redder and redder.

"Okay guys, it's time now. All of you better leave before the moon rise" Emperor Key said.

Hoya helped Chunhee up to the horse while Himchan still looking at Sookyung, worriedly.

"Take care Sookyung-ah!" Himchan said as he hugged her for the last time.

"You too" Sookyung said and give him a kiss on his cheek.

Himchan startled at her action and look at her. She waved to him as they depart.

"Take care guys!" All of them shouted and waved as they exit the gate of Key's kingdom.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"So I think that you guys can rest for today as the trainer still can't come back today" Emperor Key said while all of them are seated at the meeting hall.

"Emperor Key... Did you have any clue about the stones yet? That Junhyung got the Black stone already" Sora asked him.

"My men could not trace down the stones yet... But we know some clue about the stones" Emperor Key told them.

"What is it?" Kyunglim asked.

"As you all know there are 7 stones at different place right? All of the stones have different color which represent different element" Emperor Key stated.

"I remember that Emperor Sunggyu told us that it's green, blue, purple, white, black, red and yellow" Micha answered.

"Yes. Among the 7 stones, the black stone is the most hard to be control because it contain some evil force in it. If a person with good heart take hold of it, the stone's evil force will not be release but if it's opposite, the evil force will take control just like the other 3 girls that is lost" He explained.

"But Deul Lae is good girl!" Taemin protested.

"The poison in her already controlled her" Himchan told him.

"Yes, so we just hope that Kikwang able to find the antidote meanwhile the poison doesn't control them too much" Emperor Key said.

"How about the other stones? It represent something too" Sungyeol asked.

"Green can be represent by plants or forest, while blue can be sky or ocean too" Sungjong guessed.

"How about white and purple too?" Taemin wondered.

"White may be represent as purity " JR at last,voice out.

"Purity... It reminds me of something..." Kyunglim rubbed her fingers together as she thinking.

"Is it baby?" Sungyeol said.

"That's also one of the probability but it reminds me of the Greek Goddesses, Astraea" Kyunglim said.

"Ahh! Is it the statue with a scales weighing?" Sora guessed.

"Yes! That goddesses represent justice, innocence and purity" Kyunglim answered.

"A women with scale weighing? I remember that I saw before a scroll with a drawing that look like it..." Emperor Key think hard to remember it.

"Really?! Can we see it?!" Minhyun get excited when she heard that.

"But I need time to find out... How about you all go and rest first? I will tell you all when I find out" Emperor Key asked their opinion.

"Well okay~We will go and rest" Sora agreed and all of them went out from the hall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Let's go to one of the room and figure out the things out?" Micha suggested as all of them leave the hall.

"Good idea!" Kyunglim agreed immediately.

"Well I need to go somewhere else... " JR said and leave them alone.

JR was wondering around and unconsciously reached Minhi's room. He took a peek inside the room and found out that no one is in there.

"What's happening? I thought I said that they should not leave Minhi alone here?!" He grunted and entered the room.

As he enter, he found out that Minhi is not in there either. He start to get panic and search around the room.

"Minhi! Minhi?! Where are you?!" He called as he search around the room.

When he found that she is not in the room, he rushed out to find her.

"Don't tell me that she got kidnap?! No... it can't be!" He talk to himself and quickly run around to find her.

"Minhi!! Where are you?! Don't hide yourself!" He called as he entered a garden.

Then, he heard giggling voice behind the bushes. JR headed towards the bushes and found out that a girl was squatting down there. He recognize that it's Minhi's back view.

"Minhi!" JR called her name and she turned around quickly.

JR hugged her tightly when he found out that she is safe.

"J..R.." Minhi was shocked of his action.

JR doesn't move at all while Minhi enjoy it too. This feelings reminds her of... JR. He suddenly release the hug and pushed her away.

"She is not Hyemi she is Minhi..." He mumbled himself and look lost.

"JR... Are you okay...?" Minhi touched his arm.

"Why... Why are you at here? Shouldn't you be resting?!" JR asked.

"I..."

"You know that many bad things may happen?! Please don't cause trouble anymore!" JR shouted to her.

"Why are you shouting at me?! I- I am not..." Without able to finish her sentence, she collapsed.

"Yah!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Girls... You are free at here" Dongwoon said as they entered the kingdom with the identity of a 'business people'.

Deul Lae, Minah and Yerin look around as people passed by them with colorful clothing.

"Let's go" Hyunseung said and they moved to find somewhere to stay first.

While walking, a child passed by and bumped to Deul Lae.

"I am sorry..." The child apologize.

"Do you think that sorry is able to make me forgive you?" Deul Lae grabbed the child's cloth and look at him.

"Sorry!!! Mama!!" That child start to cry.

"Shut up!" Deul Lae closed his mouth with her hand.

"Stop it Deul Lae. Our target is not him" Hyunseung instructed and Deul Lae released him that makes him falls on the floor.

That kid continue crying and some people surround the child.

"Yah! How can you treat a kid like this?!" A familiar voice shouted to them.

Deul Lae take a look at that person and smirked. She quickly walk away and expecting that the guy will follow her.

* Few hours before that... *

" Ahhh!! I am tired! I want to go to the village!" Taemin whined as all of them was busy reading.

"We have been here for few hours... How about we rest a while?" Micha suggested.

"Yeah... We should... " Myungsoo stretched his body.

"Minhyun! Let's go to the village with me?" Taemin invited her.

"Erm... Well I think ... Okay..." Minhyun kinda hesitate but at the same time, want to go away from Sungjong a while.

"How about you Himchan?" Taemin asked.

"Sure"

"Kyunglim-ah! Let's go together? Maybe we can get more inspiration at outside!" Minhyun asked Kyunglim.

"Well I think it's good too..." Kyunglim put down the scrolls and rubbed her eyes.

"I want to go too!" Sungjong said.

"You all go to the village~ I will be staying here~" Micha said.

"Me too~" Sora added.

"Okay then, let's go!" Taemin said excitedly.

* At the village market *

"I wonder if they got sell any banana milk here... Banana milk..." Taemin wondered and it reminds him of someone.

"I want to go to get some snacks to eat~ We will meet at that restaurant later, okay?" Minhyun said and went to her way without waiting their replies.

"Minhyun! Wait me!" Sungjong called her but she never stop down.

Minhyun walked to a stall that sells spicy food.

"Minhyun! Why you walk so fast?" Sungjong asked but Minhyun just quietly looking at the food.

"Give me this, this, this and this!" She pointed to the food she chooses and take some money that Emperor Key gave them.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sungjong asked desperately.

"Thank you" Minhyun paid the woman and took the food away.

"If I had done something wrong then I am sorry! Don't ignore me please" Sungjong stopped her.

"Eat this" Minhyun handed one of the food she buy to him.

"You treat me?" Sungjong smiled widely.

"Hehe eat it" Minhyun smiled sweetly but there's something weird in her smile.

"Thank you!" Sungjong happily accept it and take it out.

He took a bite of the food and stunned.

"Oh my god! Water water water water!!!" Sungjong exclaimed when he felt the spiciness of the food.

"Hahahahaha!!!" Minhyun laughed happily when she saw Sungjong screamed.

"Yah! Give me water! Oh my oh my!" Sungjong keep on fanning himself.

"Eat it without water! Wheeeee~!" Minhyun leave him at there and went to find Kyunglim.

-----------------------------

"I want milk milk milk" Taemin said as they searched high and low.

"Can't you drink others?" Himchan asked him.

"Banana milk is good!" Taemin answered.

"Sorry!!! Mama!!" 3 of them heard a child cried.

3 of them searched for the source of voice and found out that few people with black coat are bullying a child.

"Yah! How can you treat a kid like this?!" Taemin shouted as he run over to the child.

One of them turned around and they saw her face. Taemin froze when he saw that girl.

"Deu-Deul Lae?!" Taemin called as he chased after that girl.

"Deul Lae?" Kyunglim and Himchan look at each other when they heard Taemin said that name.

"I will go and find Minhyun and Sungjong. You follow him" Himchan instructed and Kyunglim agreed.

"Taemin! wait me!" Kyunglim chased over him.

------------------------------

"Deul Lae!" Taemin followed that girl to a lonely alley.

She turned to the right at the junction. Taemin quickly chased up. As for Kyunglim, she was far behind from Taemin.

"Deul Lae!" Taemin turned the corner and saw Deul Lae standing at there, with her back facing him.

That back view definitely is Deul Lae so Taemin rushed over and hugged her from behind.

"Deul Lae! Where have you been? Are you okay?" He quickly asked as Deul Lae turned around.

"I am ... Okay"

"Deul-" Taemin felt a sharp pain at his abdomen.

Deul Lae stabbed a knife to him.

"Wh-why.." Taemin asked weakly.

"YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?! STOP THERE DEUL LAE! HIMCHAN! MINHYUN! HERE!!" Kyunglim reached at time and Deul Lae run away immediately.

Taemin collapsed and Kyunglim rushed over to help him.

"My Deul..." Taemin fainted before able to finish his sentence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nothing major happened here so sorry for the bad chapter :(