--

Mysterious Destinies

 

Start of Chapter 2 (by chattykitkat)

 

.......................................................................................................

 

Forest Group

 

“We can't just stay here forever! I'm getting really uncomfortable!” Sungyeol whinned, his choding side showing up once again.

 

“At least you don't have claustrophobia.” Sora murmured to herself, be heard by no one but L, who glanced at her sympathetically.

 

“Well does anyone want to be an idiot and volunteer to get the beast away?” Minhyun proclaimed to be returned with no response. “Didn't think so.”

 

“SOOKYUNG-AH WHERE ARE YOU, I STILL HAVE YOUR PURSE!” A random voice shouted.

 

Sora turned a gave Sookyung a questioning look.

 

Sookyung sighed and unwillingly spoke, “Ladies and gentlemen, we have our idiot.”

 

The beast turned and started to chase the unknown voice. But since the voice was too loud, and could have came from any direction, the beast went the opposite way of the source of the voice, which just showed up to the group's view.

 

“Yay, now we can get off this tree.” Sungyeol jumped from the tree and waved at the stranger. “Oh you're stuck here like us too!” Which, the stranger only looked at him confused.

 

Sora helped Sookyung from the tree with some difficulty, which then also included a lend of hand from Minhyun as well. Sookyung then bowed to thank and then rushed over to the stranger.

 

“Oh Sookyung! I found you!” The stranger beamed at Sookyung with a toothy smile resembling to a bunny. Sookyung ignored the greeting and took her purse from him and searched it's pockets. She smiled when she found what she was looking for.

 

Taking out a whiteboard and marker, she started to write, 'To start off, I'm Lee Sookyung' after showing to everyone, they nod to show they understand. 'This man next to me is my friend Kim Himchan'.

 

“Hello Himchan” Every said in unison.

 

'And I don't like talking'.

 

“Shocker.” L remarked.

 

'You're not pleasant to be around, so you should follow my footsteps and be quiet also.' Sookyung replied in 3 seconds.

 

“Dang you write fast, and L, be nice please.” Sungyeol reprimanded his friend.

 

“Sookyung-ah, be nice also.” Himchan said to his friend.

 

'I'm just being honest, and I think Sora agrees on a level.' Sookyung replied back.

 

“I'm sorry, what she lacks, which is talking, at least, get's payed back through singing” Himchan apolagize, as Sora nods in agreement.

 

'Sora can sing too, I can hear it two houses down back home. It's pretty decent. Needs better breath control, can get flat for high notes, and low notes are too flat at times. But, with proper coaching, can improve.'

 

“Thanks.” Sora replied with a forced smile.

 

Sookyung was about to respond, before Himchan took her board away. “Keep leave it at the Soo-Soo.”

 

“You call her Soo-soo too!” Sungyeol perked up, “That's what I call Myungsoo! That and Myungie.” Which L only glared in return.

 

“Pft, not so cool now huh L.” Sora snickered.

 

“Okay, okay, lets not get off track now guys. How are we going to like get back, or just at least, survive.” Minhyun speaking after awhile.

 

'I dunno, look for a town or something.'

 

“Maybe for now let's just send out a look around team. How about Sora and the boys, since Sora seems to enjoy nature so much, and well boys are boys.”

 

'Well back a thousand years or so, the females would stay home a gather berries and make crafts and what not, and the men would go hunting, so I guess it would be a given that the guys go, and if Sora wants to, go right ahead.'

 

“But I want to stay with Kyungie!” Himchan whinned.

 

'Leave. And stop with the names.'

 

“Psh, you didn't mind when you had the janggu sticks in your hands.”

 

'Bye.'

 

Before any protests, Sora and L dragged Himchan away to search for whatever they can find.

 

“Let's look for some firewood to keep us warm if we stay the night, and I'll look for stuff we can possibly make huts out of.” Minhyun suggested. Sookyung nodded in agreement and started to look for firewood.

 

Sookyung started singing to help the process less boring. Minhyun started dancing as a result. Both girls smiled at each other, for they make a pretty interesting pair.

 

Village Group

 

“Well, I can play guitar, piano, and I can dance to hip hop!”

“I'm sorry, but I have no piano and hip hop what is that?” Minah questioned.

 

“I too can play piano, but seeing you don't have one, Violin?” Eunhye suggested.

 

“Ah I do have one, I play it.” Minah replied.

 

“I can dance and sing, right yeobo!” Taemin said.

 

“You dance very well Taeminnie.” Deul Lee complimented.

 

“Well you can preform in the market, a lot of people go there.” Minah lead them the way. “I'll send Dongwoo to get my violin and give it to you Deul Lee-shii.”

 

After leading the group to the market, Deul Lee left as quick saying the market is too loud for her tastes. Moments later, and short man with a scary glare came towards them.

 

“This is Minah's violin. Don't break it. Or you pay for it.” He told them and left once again.

 

Duel Lee started playing NalinA by Block.B but classical version, and Minhi picked up the tune and started dancing to the beat. After the first verse, Taemin started to get the feel and joined Minhi. By the time the bridge came, both of them were already attracting a large crowd of people. Turns and windmills, and notes later, they ended with a bang and a loud cheer for an encore.

 

“You guys are good, but just missing some vocals.” said a new voice.

 

Minhi stopped and looked at the new voices, seeing two girls similar to them.

 

“You're part of our world too!” Minhi exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, and you guys are pretty good, but I think my friend here would love to join it. By the way, my name is Park Sora, I ended up in the forest with some people, but we kinda ditched them for a while.” Sora answer with mentally giving L and merong.

 

Sookyung gave Sora an are-you-kidding-me look.

 

“Oh right, and this is my neighbor Lee Sookyung. She doesn't talk, just sings.”

 

“Well, if you want to join it, I don't mind, how about you Taemin?” Deul Lee said.

 

“The more the better, neh Minhi?”

 

“Alright, more money, but do you do anything Sora-shii?”

 

'She can dance and sing, she'll sing with me while she dances with one of you guys.' Sookyung wrote down.

 

“Lets get the show on the road!” Duel Lee cheered and play Angel by EXO.

 

Sookyung recognized the familiar ballad and started to sing along. Which Taemin started dancing along too, remember the choreography. Analyzing his steps Sora danced along, and sang with Sookyung. Minhi, who is not used to outside of hip hop dancing, had a little difficulty, which lead her to stumble on a bystander.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry,” she apologized to the stranger, and the looked up to meet his eyes, realizing it was the JR look alike. Blushing, she spoke to him once more,” I didn't realize I was so close to the crowd.”

 

“The don't be an idiot and use your eyes.” The JR look alike replied and left.

 

Shocked, she started at him for 2 seconds, no more, no less, and rejoined her friends, who were now at the second chorus. Finally picking up the rhythm, she joined the duo, turning it into a triple. At the end of their performance, they all lined up and bowed like performers.

 

'We gladly accept cheers through currency.' Sookyung wrote for the audience to see. The crowd chuckled, thinking it was a comedic way to get money, and gave the troop generous amount.

 

After the crowd left, the group counted up their sum, and was shocked.

 

“Wow, did not expect that much.” Deul Lee remarked.

 

“Seriously! My Deul Lee's violin skills are jjang!” Taemin clapped.

 

“Aw, my baby's dancing is great too!” Deul Lee answer back, while everyone just started at them, hoping they'd get a room.

 

'Yah you two love birds, no PDA, I'm pretty sure this world would not appreciate it.' Sookyung shoved to their faces her whiteboard.

 

“Kids, the Emperor welcomes you to his place tonight to play for a dinner for his guests. Would you like to come.” An official royal guard asked them.

 

The group turned to him, suddenly noticed his arrival.

 

“Of course you will be payed for your performance.”

 

'Well, we have some other people waiting for us.' Sookyung wrote.

 

“I want to invite a friend, that can play violin with us too.” Deul Lee said.

 

“Bring any performers you want, but show up no later to the palace at 6.” The royal guard told them, and left to return to the palace.

 

“This is where we go our desperate ways,” Sora said, “at least until tonight.”

 

Greetings were exchanged and the group returned back into their groups.

 

Palace Group

 

“First of all, welcome to my palace!” The emperor greeted.

 

The just continued to look at him.

 

“Well, let's just get you into proper clothing and then we shall go to dinner! Servants,” with that maids lined up ready to serve the four girls, “please dress my guest in proper clothing, and give the the finest silk we have.”

 

The girls then gaped at him.

 

“You're not going to kill us! But give us silk clothing! For free!” Mi-cha asked him.

 

“Of course not! Why would I kill my guests!” He laughed at her comment, showing his eye smile, which made his eyes vanish, leaving only the skin. “Now run along, don't be late to dinner!”

 

The maids lead the girls to different rooms to change.

 

“Lim! I'll see you later!” Yerim yelled to Kyunglim, and before she was gone she gave Kyunglim a heart sent in the air.

 

“This is your room ma'am,” The maid said to Kyunglim “I will return with your clothing and place them on your futon, please wear your hanbok after your bath, if you need assistance please chime the bell outside.”

 

“Ah thank you.” The maid bowed and left.

 

Kyunglim went to take her bath, and like the maid said, when she got out a beautiful yellow hanbok was waiting for her. Unfortunately, in all of her fields of knowledge, hanbok wearing was not part of it. Her parents are science and math related, nothing of traditional customs, so she has never learned to wear one.

 

She decided to go outside and chime the bell like the maid said. She wrapped herself in whatever she can in her towel and walked outside. Much to her luck she managed to trip on the door ledge and fall face down.

 

“Beautiful goodness, do you need help getting up?” A handsome man asked Kyunglim “One as pretty as you can not stay on cold floor so under dressed for so long.” He offered his hand to Kyunglim.


“I-I'm fine.” Kyunglim responded, and got up from the floor herself, feeling more exposed then she did before, if this was possible.

 

“Well, if you have any problems,” he winked at her, “I'm Lee Kikwang, entertainer, or performer, your choice.” he then walked the same direction he came leaving Kyunglim with goosebumps.

 

“Oh dear Miss, did I not hear the bell chime?” The maid the helped her earlier came.

 

“No, no, I was just about to ring it.” Kyunglim replied, just ignoring the entire encounter with the said Kikwang. “I kinda need some help putting on my clothes.”

 

After cleaning up and dressing up in her pink floral hanbok, Chunhee went back out to the garden she almost got killed in. 'Aish what should I do about my boyfriend, I don't want to marry him at all. Didn't he understand it was not working out, and what he proposes!” In the midst of her thoughts, she failed to notice the figure coming towards her.

 

“So you're still here.” the figure spoke.

 

“Ah, you're the guy that almost killed me! How dare you, do you know my worth back in my world, I am a world famous model!” Chunhee shouted at her almost murderer.

 

“Model? What is that” Hoya asked.

 

“Never mind, either way, I'm important.”

 

“You aren't one of the princess, so your existence isn't as important as you think.”

 

“What would you know! You hardly know me!”

 

“I know you are annoying currently. How can people stand you.”

 

“First you kill me, now you insult me. What kind of person are you. For your information there is someone that is willing to marry me, so take that. At least I am likeable.”

 

“Is he marrying you for your personality, the annoying and obnoxious one, or your pretty little face?”

 

“So you say I'm pretty.”

 

“I-I may have mentioned it.” Hoya stuttered to what seemed like the first time in his life. “But I still know that you are annoying and rude, so that doesn't matter.”


“But you still said I'm pretty.” Now it's Chunhee's turn to mock the man.

 

“Appearance is nothing compared to what is inside, and you better be lucky your beautiful.”

 

“Excuse me! What did you just, are you implying that I have a bad personality. From the last five minutes you have spoken to me, and you assume you know me. Calling me beautiful won't make this any better.

 

“I'm not trying to call you-” Hoya was cut off with three rings from a giant bell. “That is the sigh that the emperor is going to eat dinner, you better get going women.”

 

“I have a name you know, Baek. Chun. Hee. Get it through your mind because one day you will regret being so awful to me.” Chunhee then stormed away from Hoya and went to the dinning room.

 

At the dinning room all four girls were standing at the side, and the emperor announced something to them.

 

“Before we eat I have to welcome some entertainers, that may seem familiar to some of you.”

 

Kyunglim started at the emperor, hoping it wasn't the Kikwang man from before.

 

“SORA! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, ARE YOU ALRIGHT! ISN'T THIS SO COOL!” Yerim greeted the group of people, one of those is her dear friend Sora. Kyunglim joined her two friends.

 

“Sungyeol! You are here also!” Mi-cha greeted Sungyeol happily.

 

“Mi-cha!” Sungyeol ran to give her a hug.

 

“Oh right L, nice to see you're ok too.” Mi-cha greeted her other friend.

 

“Easily forgotten eh L.” Sora snorted at L, now Sora isn't usually the type of person to do these kinds of actions, but there is just something about Myungsoo that she doesn't seem to like.

 

“Eh Sora, who is this guy!” Yerim winked and nugged her, “New boyfriend already! And he is so much hotter then your old one!”

 

“Oh my gosh Yerim stop please!” Sora asked but to no avail, Yerim has began making kissy faces at Myungsoo and Sora. Which received an eye roll from Myungsoo and a anxious look from Sora.

 

“Ahem,” emporer Sunggyu started, silencing everyone, “There is actually a reason why all of you are here.”

 

..............................................................................

 

End of Chapter 2 (by chattykitkat)