o6

Mysterious Destinies

Start of Chapter 6 by Eunhye

 

..............................................................

 

"Are you serious?" Kikwang asked Sora.

"I don't think I am blind" Sora bluntly said as she jumped off from the tree.

"Is that mean we can go and ask for help?" Mi-Cha happily said.

"No. I don't think it's good because the other kingdoms are preying us" Kikwang suddenly become very serious and said.

"And do you think that if we stay here, the others will not come and chase us?" Sungyeol said.

All of them are out of idea on what to do. They were all standing in a circle, still figuring out what to do until Kyunglim clicked her fingers. All of their attention was on Kyunglim.

"Kikwang, did you think that you will able to figure out who's palace is that? Since you're from this world" Kyunglim asked Kikwang.

"I have been to few cities before so I think I am able to figure out. I don't think we have run too far from our kingdom" Kikwang answered.

"Good! Just go up and look at it" Kyunglim instructed.

"Why why~ My pretty lady are instructing me already..." Kikwang said as he approach her slowly.

"W-Wha-t...?" Kyunglim are back to her real self, stepping backwards as he approach her. 

"Do you think I am already dead? Back off! Stop being ert" Sora pushed Kikwang away but then Kyunglim accidentally tripped herself again.

Kikwang wanted to help her up but get blocked by Sora.

"You! Go and see your palace now!" Sora instructed and Kikwang just follow her instruction, but still worry over Kyunglim.

"Lim, you okay?" At last Sora take a look at her while Mi-Cha checked her out.

"There are some cuts but it's okay, I will wrap it up with a piece of cloth first. Later when we reach a town, then I will treat her properly" Mi-Cha explained as she take out a handkerchief and wrap on Kyunglim's cuts.

"I REMEMBER IT! I KNOW WHICH KINGD- AHH!" Before they notice, Kikwang falls off from the tree.

"Oh god..." Sungyeol groaned when he saw Kikwang falls off like a big stone.

"Are you okay?!" Mi-Cha quickly rush over to check him out.

"I am okay sweet- ow!" Before he can finish, Sungyeol already catching his already hurt waist.

"Sweet what?" Sungyeol glared at him.

"Pain pain pain!" Kikwang slapped Sungyeol hands off.

"I think he sprained his waist..." Mi-Cha said after looking at him.

"Well we have no choice but to go to the kingdom now" Sora said.

"Oh and we are safe to go to the kingdom- oww!" 

"Stop oww-ing and continue talk" Sungyeol mocked him.

"Let me twist your waist and see whether you oww or not?!" Kikwang fight back.

"Please shut up both of you and you! Continue your story!" Sora pointed at Kikwang to urged him to continue.

"That palace is owned by the emperor Kim Ki Bum or we called him as emperor Key. I am sure he is not of the evil forces that wanted the stones cause he only thinks about music, dance and party. I stayed at there for some time but because all of the people in there knows dance and singing, I can't really find profit there so I leave. I am quite close with the emperor so we can trust him" Kikwang told all of them.

"Then we can go there and ask for help! We need to find the others back so that we can continue our journey" Kyunglim said and all of them nodded.

"Okay let's go!" All of them leave and Sungyeol helped Kikwang up.

5 of them walked for a while until they saw the gate of the entry to the kingdom. The guards blocked their path when they wanted to enter.

"Who are you?" One of the guard asked.

"We are from Emperor Sunggyu's kingdom and we lost contact with our other members. We want to see Emperor Key so that he can help us. You can tell him 'Kikwang is here'" Kikwang told the guard.

The guard instructed another guard to inform the emperor.

"Please wait a while" The guard told them.

Not long after that, they heard some horse running to them. Some of them stopped at time but there's one which nearly hit Kyunglim. Luckily sora pulled Kyunglim at time.

"Kikwang!!!! Long time no see my precious!!" One of the guy wearing weird fashion on the horse said.

"This guy's fashion is weird..." Sungyeol whispered to Mi-Cha and Mi-Cha shush him.

"Yes my emperor Key! I came!" Kikwang said.

"Em-Emperor K-Key?!" All of them stared at that guy and couldn't believe what they saw.


______________________________
__________________________________________________________________


"What so familiar about it?!" Deul Lae glared at Myungsoo.

"I saw the pictures of stones that Emperor Sunggyu need to find. It looks like that stones..." Myungsoo told her.

"WHAT?! YOU MEAN WE FOUND IT ALREADY?!" Yerin shouted her lungs out.

"SHUT UP!" Woohyun closed and dragged her down.

"I don't think we get it so easily" Minah stated.

"To tell the truth, it really looks like the stones. I saw it too that day" Himchan added.

"Wait, let me test it" Sookyung took the stone from Deul Lae.

The group's attention are on her. All of them concentrate on her and wonder what is she going to do towards the stone. Without warning, Sookyung held the stone high and smashed it on the floor, hard. The stone, however, break a little due to the impact. All of them were dumbfounded, seeing the powerful side of Sookyung.

"I can announce that it's not the real stone and it's useless too" Sookyung brushed off the imaginary dust from her hand.

"H-how did y-you know?" Yerin stuttered a little.

"Do you think the almighty stone will get broken so easily?" Sookyung questioned her.

"Right.. right..." Yerin said.

"Oh wait!!! We can take one of this to confuse the enemies!" Himchan suddenly said.

"That's a good idea!" Woohyun supported him.

"Is our enemies stupid enough to believe it?" Minah commented.

"No one have ever see this stone before so i think it's not a bad idea" Sookyung added.

"Now our main problem is to get us out from this hell" Myungsoo said as he look around.

"I want my Taeminnie!!!" Deul Lae continue whine.

"We can only continue when the sunlight came out" Sookyung said.

"Now I think it's better for us to eat first" Himchan took out the food from the food bag and passed the food around.

At last, they settled down and start to eat their food. When they are going to finish their food, suddenly they heard Yerin shout.

"Ahhh!!! My stomach hurts!!!" Yerin said while clutching on her stomach. 

"Yah! What happened?!" Woohyun holds her on and look at her with worried expression.

Sookyung quickly approach her and check her out.

"Ahhh!! Pain!!!" Yerin continued clutching on her stomach.

"I think she had food poisoning" Sookyung said when she looks at the symptoms.

"What should we do?!" Himchan asked.

"Try to get water for her to drink. As much as possible. We must make her vomit out" Sookyung answered.

"Me and Myungsoo will go and search for the water source. Wait for us" Himchan said and Myungsoo followed him.

As soon as both of them stepped out, they got attacked by someone and they got hit on the back of their head. They fainted at the spot. All the others were alert about it and ready to escape but the attacker throw some sort of powder towards them, making them to feel dizzy and soon, lost their conscious.


______________________________
____________________________________________________


"I will help you!" Minhyun said as she moved her face nearer to Minhi's ankle until Sungjong stop her.

"What are you doing?!" Sungjong asked.

"Get the poison out! If late, she might lost her life!" Minhyun argued.

"No! I will do it!" Sungjong volunteered and pushed Minhyun away.

Sungjong quickly some blood out from Minhi's ankle and spit it out quickly.

"Well well, what a hero! I admire you young man!" A voice suddenly speak and they only remember that they are not alone.

"Who are you?! What do you want from us?!" Minhyun asked bravely.

"Well this girl is interesting too. Take them away" He instructed and few men grabbed us.

"What are you doing?! Let us go!" Sungjong struggled to let himself free.

One of the guy forcefully drag Minhi up and she moaned in pain.

"I said Let. Her. Go." Minhyun glared at the head of the bunch of guys.

"What a good spirit girl. But you couldn't fight us" He said cockily.

"Really? Let's see who will win" There are some sort of weird smile craved Minhyun's lips.

That guy seems back off a little when he saw Minhyun's expression. Without warning, Minhyun twisted her wrist that make one of the guy's grip loosen. She take the advantage and smashes his face with her elbow. The other one is KO-ed by her with a kick on his private part. Sungjong took the opportunity of the mess and knocked his head to one the guy's face that make him groaned in pain. He followed Minhyun's skill, hitting the other on with his elbow on that guy's chest. Although Minhi is kinda weak after the bite from the snake, she able to bite the enemy's hand until it bleeds. That guy pushed Minhi away where Sungjong caught her on time. Minhyun hit that guy with another blow on his chest that makes him laid there for a while. 

"I told you don't play with me" Minhyun told the head of the enemy as she slowly approach him. 

When Minhyun going to attack him, that guy suddenly took out a small knife underneath his shirt. Luckily Sungjong saw it before he able to attack Minhyun. Sungjong took a stone and smacked his head with it. Blood start to flow out and he took a last glance over Sungjong before faint.

"Go go!!!" Sungjong instructed and Minhyun helped Minhi up and run for their life.

"I never know you can fight" Sungjong commented as all of them running.

"Thanks to my friend that teach me a little of Taekwando" Minhyun said.

"Taekwando? What is that?" Sungjong couldn't understand.

"Something you don't know. Just keep running!" Minhi cut both of them off.

Three of them run for some distance until Minhi falls off.

"Are you okay?" Minhyun asked worriedly.

"Yes. Let's continue run! Later they will catch up" Minhi struggle to stand up with the help of Minhyun and Sungjong.

Three of them run breathlessly until they saw a glimpse of light. 

"Light... There are lights..." Minhyun said, panting hard.

"Let's go there! Hold on!" Sungjong said as they quicken their pace.

They can now see the gate of a kingdom clearly.

"Those people... looks familiar.." Minhi said as she can't really see clearly of those people.

"Yeah... Really familiar..." Minhyun said weakly and her vision start to blurred.

"That are Sungyeol and Kikwang!!!" Sungjong exclaimed as he shouted their name.

Before they reach that group, Minhi and Minhyun falls on the ground already.

"Sungyeol!!!! Kikwang!!!" That's the last thing that was heard by Minhyun and Minhi.


______________________________
________________________________________________________________


"Why are you taking me away from them?!" Chunhee struggled as the men pulled her out from the carriage.

"Put her in the closed room. The others, in the jail" The men with weird black clothing instructed as his followers follows his instruction.

Chunhee was brought to a room by force. It was a very traditional room that most of the things made by woods. They throw her into the room and locked her inside it. Chunhee kicked, punched and tried to open the door but it's no use at all. They locked it from the outside.

"What should I do now! Think think think ! Baek Chun Hee think!!!" She tried hard to think of solution and suddenly she got an idea.

"Windows!" She pushed the window open and saw that the height is about 4th floor from the ground.

"Too high... YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" She shouted out from the window to catch someone attention but it's useless.

"Isit anyone there?!" She heard a soft voice said.

"This voice is familiar..." Chunhee tried hard to recall back her memory.

"ANYONEEE THEREEEE?!" The voice get louder.

"Deul Lae?!" Chunhee figured it out already.

"It's me! Who are you?!" Deul Lae asked.

"Chunhee here! Where are you?!" Chunhee asked and look around.

She found out that Deul Lae is at the room beside hers. She quickly went to the nearer window to take a look.

"Deul Lae!!" She called as she saw Deul Lae.

"Chunhee!!" She come nearer to Chunhee too.

"What happen to you?! Where's the others?!" Chunhee asked.

"I don't know! I fainted and when I wake up, I found out that I was in this room!" Deul Lae told her the story.

"We need to find ways to escape!" Chunhee said.

--------------------- [ In the jail ] -----------------------------

Hoya and Dongwoo are being thrown into the first jail meanwhile JR and Taemin in the second one. As Hoya enter, he saw Woohyun and Himchan in there.

"Woohyun?! " Hoya confirmed.

"Hoya!! You get caught too?!" Woohyun was surprised to see Hoya and Dongwoo.

"What happened? What they want from us?!" Dongwoo asked Woohyun but he just shrugged.

Then, the men in black entered the jail. He stops in front of the bar between that 2 jail. 

"Yah! Why did you catch us?!" Dongwoo asked him.

"Relax~ We want to make a deal with you all" That guy said.

"We don't do anything that betrays our nature" JR said.

"I am not making you to do bad things. Don't worry" That men said again.

"Who are you?!" Taemin asked.

"I will introduce myself, my name is Dongwoon. I am the assistant of Emperor Junhyung. We bring you all back so that you can help us" Dongwoon explained.

"Even the name is more stink than poop." Taemin attacked him with words.

"Well let's get our deal done. Our emperor need the stones so we want you all to cooperate with us" Dongwoon told them their main motive.

"Ahh~ So the main reason is the stones" Myungsoo at last voiced out.

"So will you cooperate with us?" Dongwoon asked.

"I will, in your dream!" Hoya spit to him.

"Yeah!!! In your dream!!" Taemin added.

"How about the others?"Dongwoon look at the others.

"I am so sleepy~" Woohyun yawned while the others went inside and sit down.

"So you all rejected the offer? Good. I love the guts! Guys! Give them some sweet threat!" Dongwoon instructed and some man unlock the bar, dragging all of them out to somewhere.

It's somewhere that they never imagined...


______________________________
__________________________________________

I added some random character in it so i hope it's okay ><"
And sorry cause I can't really write fighting or intense scene so I make it more light and a little humor (?) ><
Hope you will like it ><