o3

Mysterious Destinies

Start of Chapter 3 by ChocolateSky

 

...............................................................

 

 

 

"Everyone gaze was on the emperor Sunggyu waiting for him to continue.  “Well first of all, please take a seat

They obeyed and sat on the chairs around the dining table. Sunggyu took a glance at each one of them

"Okay can you already tell us why the heck we are here?” Myungsoo said coldly and Sungyeol nudged him. “Be polite, he is the emperor!” He whispered to him.

Sunggyu smiled at them. “What I will explain to you all might be a shock but it’s out of my hand" 

“What do you mean?” Himchan asked feeling curious

“A long time ago, People used to live peacefully together but by time passed by the bond and the love between them began to fade, a war exploded between people since everyone wanted to rule the world, many innocent souls dead during the war. Their goal was to gather the seven powerful stones, each one of the stones hold different kind of power and different colors too: Green, blue, purple, white, black, red and yellow. Those stones together create a very powerful power so many evil and malicious people wanted them to rule and control the world. Until one day my great-great-great grandfather showed up and tried to stop the bloody evil war. He was the only one who knew where the stones were and gathered them. He used them to put an end to the war and finally with the help of the armies that he made and with the help of the stones he succeed. People return to live peacefully and things were perfect. However the stones disappeared into different places, many people searched for them but no one find them. So they stop searching, many years passed and nothing happen. But recently I heard from my men that there are some enemies who came from anther kingdom, looking for the stones and we are afraid that they will find them. We don’t want any war to start again so we have to stop them.”

The room was filled with silence. All of them were trying to take in all of the information.

“So…. What does it had to do with us?” Min Hyun asked feeling confused.

Everyone gazes were on Sunggyu again. He smiled before speaking.

“The legend says that a group of girls and guys will come to save us and so you are the chosen ones for this mission, you will have to find the stones and save this world, when the mission is done you will be able to go back to your own world.”

“Save this world….” ChunHee mumbled to herself.

The dining room was once again very quiet until Sora spoke. “B-but do you think we can make it…” She said shyly. 
Sunggyu nodded. “I am positive”

 “Let do our best!!” Taemin cheered.

Everyone nodded their heads and Sookyung wrote some cheering words in her broad and showed it to them.

Each one of them was having different feelings: Scared, excited, nervous, tired, and more mixed up emotions.

Sunggyu smiled. “By the way no need to worry much I have some guys to help you with your mission. “ He clapped his hands and a young maid appeared.

“Bring them here now.” He ordered her. She bowed and left the room.

Kyunglim was kinda nervous she was praying that Kikwang won’t be one of them. ’Please God I don’t want to meet him again’ She screamed in her head.

Soon three men and a girl appeared. The girl was Minah, and those who were in the village earlier recognized her. Min Hi and Deul Lae waved their hands at her friendly and she smiled at them. The guy who was standing beside her was Dongwoo and the guy beside him was Kikwang. He winked at Kyunglim and the girl flinched and hoped that she could disappear.

“Aww did that handsome guy winked at you?” Yerin who was sitting beside her, teased as she nudged her softly. Kyunglim felt embarrassed and slapped her friend’s arm playfully.

“Aww not fair you and Sora ditched me for some guys already.” She faked a cry and pouted cutely.

“Hey I don’t even know him!!” Kyunglim defended herself.

Yerin chuckled. “Relax I was just kidding.”

The other two men were Hoya, Woohyun.

“Introduce yourselves” Sunggyu told them and one by one they start to introduce themselves.

“My name is Kang Minah.”

“I am Jang Dongwoo”

“Lee Kikwang, nice to meet you” .

“Nam Woohyun.” He introduced himself while doing some aegyo.

“Tsk I hate aegyeos” Deul Lae said.

Mi-Cha cooed at the cute aegyo while Sungyeol crossed his arms and huffed angrily. “ He’s not even cute!” He remarked childishly with a frown.

“I agree with you, he mock my aegyo yet his own aegyo is a total fail!” Yerin scoffed.

“I am hungery!!” Min Hi complained.

“Me too” Sookyung wrote on her board.

“Me too Kyungie “Himchan said while rubbing his tommy.

“Sorry I will order the maids to bring the food.”

And soon the maids came back with many dishes of different tasty food.

They started to eat happily while talking. Deul Lae and taemin were feeding each other while teasing each other playfully.

ChunHee and Sora were talking with each other. “Don’t you think that we won’t be able to take the adventure wearing hanbok?” ChunHee asked.

“Hmm.. I think so…” Sora said while showing her kind sweet smile.

“I am thinking of knitting some clothes that fit the both worlds, so fashionable yet so traditional … what do you think?”

Sora nodded happily. “ A great idea!” 

On the other hand, Min Hyun and Minah were getting to know each other more.

After dinner the maids led the girls and the guys to their rooms.

For the girls:Sora, ChunHee, Min Hi, Min Hyun and Minah were in one room.

While Sookyung, Mi-cha, Yerin, Kyunglim and Deul Lae were in one room.

For the boys: Kikwang, Woohyun, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were in one room.

While, Hoya, Dongwoo, Himchan and taemin were in one room.

They were all so exhausted and didn’t have the time to know each other better and soon all of them went to sleep clueless about their mysterious destinies.

So are our heroes and heroine ready for the dangerous adventure

 

...........................

 

End of Chapter 3 (by ChocolateSky)