protection

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

For the next week I was watched closely, not more than a arm length away from one of them. It was rather stressful to be so closely watched. I barely had time to myself. In the morning they came to pick me up for school, we shared all the same classes together and ate together, and then we would either go to someone's house or they would drop me off at my house, and they would stick around for hours. Even though I enjoyed their company the only time that I wasn't completely surrounded by them was when I slept.

I wasn't able to perform in the classroom contests but I got to watch Ren, JR, Baekho and Minhyun sing and dance for the competition. Seeing them dance and having fun, I wished I could have sang with them...like the day when we had sang in the garage. It was more fun than I ever thought it could be and surprisingly I was good at it... or at least that is what JR, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren told me.

"Next time you deffinitely have to sing with us, Aron hyung!" Ren insisted at lunch one day. I agreed happily. In my next class something terrifying happened. Pictures were sent around the classroom. They weren't just any pictures, they were pictures of me on the day of my attack...showing me....in an indecent way with some guy who didn't have his face showing in the photo. I was sure someone handed me the photos on purpose. Everyone in the classroom was staring at me, large smirks on their face.

I turned to look at Minhyun and Ren who didn't seem to notice anything wrong. I tore the pictures up and placed them upside down on my desk, avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"What's that?" I heard JR ask. He had turned around in his seat and pointed to the ripped up peices of paper. I shook my head but before I could stop him he flipped the papers over and looked at them intensely. When he realized what they were he looked up at me, shock displayed on his face. "Aron..." JR stared at me his expression going from surprised to angry.

"What's going on?" Ren whispered. I bowed my head as JR handed the pictures over to Ren. "What the hell?" Ren was able to keep his voice at a whisper. At that moment the bell rang signalling the end of class. The teacher excused himself first while the students packed their things. JR stood and closed the door to the classroom.

Ren was the next person to stand. He moved swiftly to the front of the room, knocking over one student's desk as he did so.

"What's going on oppa?" A girl in the front row asked JR. JR held up the pictures of me, staring down everyone in the room.

"We already warned you not to do these things, didn't we?" JR's voice was a soft warning. "You really want to die?!" He screamed. He continued to stare down everyone in the room.

"No matter what we will protect Aron... don't test us..." Ren spoke with a cool but dangerous attitude.

"What a joke," A male classmate said under his breath. Baekho was the next one to defend me. He flew across the classroom, hopping on the desks. He grabbed the boy's tie and pulled the boy to his feet.

"What was that?" Baekho asked the now scared classmate. Baekho raised his fist, ready to strike at any moment. I jumped up from my seat to stop Baekho.

"Aron..." Minhyun warned me.

"I don't want anyone to fight because of me..." I begged Minhyun. Minhyun stared at me, his cool gaze nearly magical. Minhyun stood up and patted my shoulder.

"You forget who started this fight Aron... We gave you a promise and we mean to see it through till the end," Minhyun faced the rest of the class, staring them down just as coolly as he had done with me. Before I could stop it Baekho sent the boy flying across the room. The whole room broke out in a fist fight, the girls moving to the back of the classroom to stay away from harm.

I sighed. Fighting would never solve anything... I walked carefully through the fighting groups of people. Even though JR, Minhyun, Ren and Baekho were outnumbered, they were deffinitely winning the fight. I shook my head and turned away, hoping to leave the room but before I could someone grabbed me from behind.

"You started all of this. Why couldn't you just leave?" A male's voice whispered into my ear. I was pushed down onto the ground and kicked a few times. I slightly remembered the night I was attacked... being kicked in the stomach several times... as well as being hit with some weapons. I began hyperventilating, crying, even screaming.

"Get off him!" I heard Minhyun scream. The boy on top of me was pushed backwards.

"What's wrong with him?" I heard the boy ask. No one replied but I felt two arms pull me to my feet and push me out of the classroom. We walked for a while, my tears blocking my vision.

"It's ok Aron," I could tell it was Minhyun. I rather abruptly two arms wrapped around me tightly, a hand running up and down my back, soothing my fear stained heart.

 

 

 

Someone's POV

 

 

I stared at the two boys, hugging each other in the deserted hallway. The one I hated, the other I had strong feelings for since the day I had seen him. These strong feelings I couldn't explain. I had never felt them before, but they were there... and strong at that. It wasn't easy for me to allow everyone else to hurt him...to have to go along with the act that I hated him.

I did nothing for him... but I still wanted him to be mine, and only mine. Seeing him with someone else was a sort of torture... if there was a way I wanted to make him the happiest person ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

who is this mystery person?? keep reading to find out ^_^ thanks for all your comments.

I don't know if any of you have read my other ffs but im currently going through an emotional period so forgive anything weird that may appear.

keep the comments coming k?

saranghae!!

-LHY