confessing his love pt. 2

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

It was a weird feeling, knowing that after all this time, the person who thought hated you, actually liked you enough to confess their feelings towards you. I was still in shock days after Woohyun confessed. It seemed unbelievable, but after thinking about it for several hours, he had never been the one to bully me at school. He looked angry most of the time that I saw him, and there were very few times that he was present when I was getting bullied.

But stll it didn't seem right that he would just sit back and watch me be bullied when he was in the same presence as me. It was a very confusing feeling, and I tended to avoid him whenver I saw him at school.

Eventually Ren, JR. Baekho, and Minhyun realized that there was something different about the way I was acting when I was at school, but I was hesitant to tell them anything in case they might take it the wrong way.

The one day at school, we had excercise early in the morning, but I was running late and got caught. The professor made me do squats in the courtyard instead while the rest had to do their excercises. Even more surprising, Woohyun came in later than I and was sentenced the same punishment as me. I tried to focus on my squats instead of Woohyun who was following right behind me.

"Aron," I swore I heard my name and turned slowly to find Woohyun right beside me, his eyes glaring into me. I gulped and turned away, beginning my squats again. "Why are you avoiding me?" Woohyun asked as he kept up with my pace. I remained silent as I tried to search the crowd for Ren or JR. "I know my words might have surprised you the other day...but they were true... I like you Aron," Woohyun continued talking to me even though I refused to talk back.

"Woohyun...I...don't..." I began.

"You don't like me?" Woohyun's head bowed slightly.

"It...isn't that...it's that I can't...trust you... Being at this school...I can't trust many people..." I said, and tried to speed up my pace to get away from him, but he stuck to my side.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well something happened to me a while back...and im still not in a secure place...I don't want to trust anyone in case it should happen again." I explained slowly. Woohyun nodded as he thought about my words.

"What if I prove that you can trust me?" Woohyun asked. I stared at him... wondering if he would really go to those lengths...and somehow I believed that he would.

"OK time to go inside!" The professor yelled. I jumped up, shaking my legs out. I was about to leave to find Ren or JR when a hand pulled me back.

"Let me prove it to you..."Woohyun seemed to begging now. I hesitated for a moment, wondering when I had become more attracted to guys in the first place.

"Fine," I said slowly before running away towards a waiting Ren and JR who already looked curiously at Woohyun.

"What were you two talking about?" JR asked, his voice full of worry.

"The other day...Woohyun confessed that he liked me..." I said slowly, watching their faces for their reaction.

"What?! No...that jerk can't be trusted Aron..."Jr scorned. I sighed and nodded.

"I know... I told him that... he said he wants to prove it...so I decided to give him a chance...." I replied even more slowly. JR looked to Ren with disapproving eyes. "I know it may be stupid...but I don't want to not give him a chance even though I wasn't given one by the jerks in this school," I voiced my opinion.

"Aron...we can't control what you do...it's your life... we just want you to be happy," Ren smiled.

"But...when did you begin to have feelings for guys?" JR smiled. I shrugged. I couldn't even answer that question. "Well we won't judge considering the relationship Ren and Baekho have," JR laughed. I was surprised. From the beginning t seemed like they had been a couple and now the truth was coming out.

"YAH!" Ren yelled and hit JR. JR hit Ren back playfully. "UGH! Don't hit me," Ren complained in a sassy voice. JR was quick to imitate him. "I'm going to get Baekho to beat you up!" Ren yelled, making JR quickly back down. Even he was no match for ninja Baekho when he was angry. We quickly changed back into our school uniforms before going to our classroom, meeting up with Baekho and Minhyun.

I took my seat immediately, taking out my notebook for class. I went over yesterday's notes quietly as I listened to Ren, Baekho, JR, and Minhyun talking softly between themselves.

"So someone confessed to our Aron today," Ren blurted out to Minhyun.

"What?" Minhyun questioned, his voice a little more high pitched than normal.

"By who?!" Baekho asked.

"I'll tell you later," Ren said as he played with a strand of hair.

"Don't do that..." Baekho warned. Ren continued to play with his hair. "You know I can't stand when you do that!" Baekho complained.

"Ha did you hear that? Someone confessed to that pile of dog crap?" I heard a group of boys talking.

"It probably isn't true...I mean they won't even say who it is..." another boy complimented. I tried to stop listening to them as I turned the page in my notebook.

"Yah," JR warned the boy's who were talking. "I know you don't want to get into this today..." JR said as he glared at the boys.

"Is that a threat?" One of the boy's laughed. JR jumped up instantly but he was beaten to the punch.

"Can you keep your mouth shut for once?" Woohyun's voice rocked the classroom before the boy was thrown against the far wall. I stared in shock as Woohyun stood near the group who had been talking about me.

"Woohyun...come on...its him..." another boy tried to explain to Woohyun.

"Ah really?" Woohyun acted like he was surprised before throwing a fist at the boy. "No matter who it is...keep your dirty mouths shut, araso?" Woohyun warned once more before taking his seat and preparing for class himself. I stared at Woohyun, wondering if this was how he decided he was proving how much he liked me. I was forced to turn away when Woohyun met my gaze.

Maybe Woohyun was being really honest about his feelings... I mean he was willing to give up the people who he used to call his friends... I sighed, wishing I knew how to think about him...

"What was that about?" JR smiled at me, obviously thinking the same thing as I was. "I don't know... I still don't trust him though," JR said honestly.

"What are you talking about?" Baekho whined that he wasn't in on whatever secret we were keeping for the time being. When I lifted my gaze again, I noticed Minhyun's warm eyes on me. They turned away slowly as the professor came in. His gaze shocked me, it was something I hadn't seen in him so far... his eyes were full of displeasure...almost anger.

 

At the end of the day I grabbed some books to put in my backpack just before the door to my locker was slammed shut. A rather sassy looking girl was standing beside my locker, staring at me with a deathly glare.

"What did you do to Woohyun oppa? Why is he protecting you?" The girl asked. I stared at her, wondering what her obsession with Woohyun was all about.

"I didn't do anything," I replied, resulting in a stinging slap to my cheek. I glared at the girl even further, my patience wearing thin.

"Don't lie," The girl's voice lowered to a dangerous level.

"I didn't," I replied, and the girl raised her hand to slap me again. I turned away, preparing myself for another hit.

"Get. Lost." I heard two words coming from the one person who we had talked about.

"Oppa!" The girl screamed. I stared at Woohyun as he pushed the girl away, ignoring her angry words.

"Are you ok?" Woohyun turned to me after the girl left. He looked me from head to toe, seeing if there was something wrong with me. I nodded slowly as I stuffed the books I had been holding into my backpack. "I can protect you, Aron..." Woohyun whispered as wrapped an arm around my shoulders. It was a new and different feeling to have the most revered guy in the whole school touching you, but I also felt a slight sense of fear. "So...what do you think of me now?" Woohyun asked as we walked towards the exit. I removed his arm from around my shoulder.

"I don't like violence... but thank you... for stopping those boys...and the girl," I said softly. I bowed to him before running away to find Ren, JR, Minhyun and Baekho.

 

 


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV-V7N7AmZEfaetywcyhg

 

here you go! Sorry it took so long to update ^_^ hope you enjoy

LHY