just like every other day? I think not...

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

I woke up, still in the same place that I had fallen asleep in the night before. I had a restless night... thinking of the day to come... the endless bullying, seeing my parents happiness written over their faces for being back in their birth place. It was a nightmare to me. I hated to think of how I would return to the place where I was hurt everyday, with no one... not a single person to talk to, a person to share my pain with, but it occurred to me that people were afraid. Most people only joined in on the pranks of a few because they were afraid to be connected with me...

I sighed as I rolled out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror. It reflected back to me a bruised body, every inch of me beaten down. There seemed to be a frown permanently on my face, no smile anywhere to be seen in the near future. There was no hope in this naive, high school brain for the chance to return back to the states.

It was then that a knock came on my bedroom door and I had to scramble to put on a t-shirt before my mother came in. I had to hide from her the bruises and scars I recieved while at school, because right now seeing her smiling face everyday was my only joy in being in Korea. My mother and I went through the same routine as we did everyday. Our morning greetings in Korean, since she no longer found it necessary to practice english. Her announcing what was for breakfast and telling me to come soon. I would nod and agree just so she would leave.

After she left I would hurry to change into my school uniform, another detestable thing that I hated. In the states I was free to wear casual clothes. In Korea it was practically a law to wear a uniform while attending school. I looked at myself in the mirror with my uniform on. It disgusted me. Everyday it just got messy again, and I would have to clean my uniform before my parents got home just so they wouldn't ask questions. It was annoying more than anything.

I pulled myself away from the mirror and down the stairs to the kitchen where breakfast was held every morning. I ate quickly before leaving for school, a long, rather slow walk a mile away from our house. I dragged my feet wishing I would be prohibited from going any further towards it, but no matter what it always ended with me walking through the hallways getting taunted and hit by other classmates.

Today I quickly gathered my notebooks and entered homeroom, putting my head down on the table hoping that no one would notice me. It seemed to work since no one said anything even after the bell rang and the professor entered the classroom.

"Today we have four new students to introduce to you," The professor surprised the class. That was when four boys, not much younger than I walked into the class, each sporting their own style. "Introduce yourselves," The professor handed off the front of the classroom to the four boys. The first one had black hair that swept across his face, an icy glare, and perfect pink lips. The girls in the room immediately swooned over him, many of them talking about his cool ear piercings.

"Annyeonghaseyo," He bowed somewhat politely. "JR imnida," He winked, displacing his cool, icy glare from before. That alone made half the girls in the room scream and the boys to growl. "RAWR," JR finally jumped forward and landed in a seat just in front of me. In fact most of the seats around me were vacant due to other classmates thinking I had the plague. JR turned around and waved at me. I slowly waved back thinking that his mannerisms would change in no time when he found out that everyone in the room hated me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," The next boy said his hello before bowing. He had soft brown hair, with braids on the side, along with large glasses. "Lady Killer, Minhyun Imnida," He introduces himself and gave a world class smile, showing off his pearly whites. He seemed like the thoughtful type that didn't match his personality. He calmly walked back to a seat on my left. Instantly a book was pulled out and he began reading, ignoring the rest of the people in the room.

Another boy stepped up, this time with spiky blonde hair. "Ninja Baekho Imnida...Annyeonghaseyo," He left his introduction pretty simple before sitting down on my left. The last boy also had blonde hair, pulled back in a pony tail and amazingly girly features.

"Boy imnida...araso? B-O-Y... Ren Imnida...Nice to meet you!" The boy made sure that everyone knew that he was actually a boy before anything else. I laughed softly, realizing that it was the first time I laughed in a long time. The boy came down the aisle between Baekho and I, and held out his hand in front of me. "Annyeonghaseyo... is it ok if I'm your seat mate?" Ren asked. I stared speechlessly at him before shaking his hand. Ren smiled and took the seat next to me... leaning over to tap Baekho on the shoulder.

In a weird kind of way it seemed like I had made four new friends in the matter of homeroom, I really hoped that none of the other classmates would change that. After the new students were all seated the professor stood up again.

"I just want to remind you all again of the classroom competition... we will be going up against all the other classrooms in dancing, singing, running, football, and fashion. This will take place in one weeks time so don't forget to sign up!" The professor reminded the class.

I groaned at the reminder, but then noticed that JR was staring at me, looking at me up and down with a very scary look on his face. Was this the beginning of four new kids torturing me?

"We will do the singing right hyung?" Ren asked JR, breaking his staring treatment. JR smiled and nodded. Ren did a small party dance in his seat.

"What are you good at, um...what's your name?" Minhyun spoke up, asking me a question... or rather two questions.

"Aron...and I don't know...nothing I guess," I replied. Minhyun tsked.

"You have to be good at something, Aron-shi" Minhyun smiled. I smiled back. What if he was right? What if I was good at something?

 

 

 

So I hope you enjoy the rest of Nu'est's intro's :D

I especially like JR's Rawr ^_^ it gave a nice touch i think

anyway hope you enjoy and comment and subscribe.

Thanks for all your support so far and I hope I'm not letting you guys down with this story :]