going on a date

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

The next day I left for school early, surprised that Woohyun was waiting outside my house when I left. It was getting colder as the season changed, and it could have just been my imagination but he look freezing. However, he acted as if nothing was wrong. We walked together in the direction of school, talking and laughing together. It came as a shock that we had a lot in common together.

Once we reached school grounds, Ren, JR, Minhyun and Baekho were waiting for me. Woohyun turned to me suddenly.

"I need to go get my things for class. I'll meet you there," He smiled before walking off. I joined up with the others quickly, suddenly feeling quite uneasy being alone. JR wrapped his arms around me.

"So does your boyfriend not like us? He doesn't stay around too long when we are around..." JR joked.

"He isn't my boyfriend," I hissed. JR shrugged his shoulders and moved next to Minhyun.

"Ok...then when will he be your boyfriend?" Baekho joined in with teasing me. I stuck my tongue out at him, not giving him a direct answer. For right now I was happy with where I was in my relationship with Woohyun not that Woohyun or anyone else needed to know that.

"I'm going to my locker," I waved to them as I walked away. I reached my locker without any problems except for a few stares. I really began to wonder if Woohyun had enough power over the students of this school to keep them away from me.

I grabbed my books from my locker before meeting up with Ren in the classroom.

"Hi Aron," He smiled at me before continuing to scribble on a piece of paper. I looked over his shoulder to see what he was writing. It was all too obvious that he was writing Baekho's name with hearts drawn around it.

"How did you and Baekho meet?" I asked as I sat back down. Ren stop drawing, pausing completely. I stared at him, wondering if I wasn't supposed to bring the subject of them up. Ren suddenly turned to me with a smile on his face.

"We me at our old school, in a school play," He smiled even more brightly. It seemed weird that he took that long to tell me, and only came up with that much detail to talk about, but I didn't continue to ask him about it.

"That's so cute," I smiled back. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Yea...and our school was an all boys school...so in the play... I obviously played the girl...and well Baekho kissed me," Ren blurted out, his cheeks turning a bright shade of red.

"What are you talking about?" Baekho entered our conversation.

"We are talking about how you and I met... remember the school play that we acted in?" Ren spoke up first. I watched closely as confusion spread on Baekho's face. "You don't remember the play?" Ren asked, pretending to be hurt.

"No, no, no... I remember!" Baekho smiled and leaned over to give Ren a hug. I really could not get the feeling that something weird was going on. They were acting really strange.

"Hey Aron," Another voice made me forget about the Ren-Baekho situation altogether. I turned to find Woohyun kneeling at my side, a broad smile on his face. I could feel the corners of my mouth pulling up automatically. It was beginning to be a regular thing for me to smile in front of Woohyun. "So... I know that we just started to get on friendly terms and everything... but I wanted to ask you... if you would," I cut him off by putting my pointer finger over his mouth.

"I'll go out with you Woohyun," I smiled. I had already decided so there was no turning back now. "THANK YOU," Woohyun screamed and hugged me tightly, nearly knocking the wind out of me. I laughed even though I could guess the dirty glares I was receiving behind my back. "Where do you want to go? i'll take you anywhere!" Woohyun was already super excited about our date.

"Erm... can we go to an amusement park?" I asked cautiously knowing that not everyone enjoyed roller coasters as much as I did.

"OF COURSE WE CAN!" Woohyun practically screamed. I leaned over.

"Hyunnie," I called him by a cute nickname, making his eyes nearly bulge out their sockets. "Calm down..." I smiled. He was too irresistibly cute and funny compared to me. It still shocked me how much that he wanted to be with me.

"Ok but don't forget about our date... tonight is good right?" He asked. I nodded slowly, giving in to his sudden request that the date be tonight.

"We will go right after school," I whispered back, making Woohyun jump up and down excitedly in the classroom.

 

 

After classes were over I met up with Woohyun by my locker and we immediately set out for the amusement park. However, we didn't get far before a group of men stopped us, each of them carrying a weapon.

"Woohyun?" I questioned him. He turned to me with scared eyes, telling me that he wasn't behind this attack.

"Stay behind me Aron. I'll protect you," He whispered. I hung on to him, not wanting him to get hurt because of me.

"Why don't we just run?" I posed the possibility. Woohyun shook his head.

"There are too many of them. Just stay back," Woohyun gently pushed me to the side as one of the men began to attack. To my surprise Woohyun didn't fight back, but rather let the man attack him. If any of the men began to attack me, Woohyun would push the man away. I watched the brutal punishment until Woohyun finally collapsed. The cuts on his face and hands were bleeding badly.

"STOP," I screamed but it went on death ears. No one was paying attention to me anymore. "STOP IT," I screamed.

The men continued to attack Woohyun, endlessly beating him with their weapons.

"Woohyun," I cried out his name. "Why aren't you fighting back?" I questioned him as tears dripped down my face. Woohyun looked up at me with a smile.

"You said you don't like violene, remember?" He was barely able to whisper to me. I clenched my fists unable to stand how much Woohyun remembered everything about me.

"Woohyun... fight them," I insisted, and almost immediately the man who loved me, Woohyun, jumped up and began fighting back against the men who had beaten him. I cheered and clapped until all the men ran away from the man who had regained his fightng spirit.

"Woohyun!" I screamed excitedly, but as I did he fell to the ground...

 

 

 


ok so here you go

im sorry if updates from now on come a little bit slower and not as detailed but i no longer have a computer at home (it died :'[ ) but ill still try to update from time to time :]

LHY

 

OH!!! also the picture is Nam Woohyun... not the nam woohyun from infinite but the one in the story... i didnt want you guys to think that I was thinking of the nam woohyun from infinite mianhae for the confusion