fear

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

I stayed at home the next day from school, since I was unable to move without extreme amount of pain. There was also something else that kept me home even days after I began feeling better. I was afraid. Even at night in the safety of my own home I was scared that someone would come find me, that people would find a way to attack me again. I didn't know what would happen if I returned to school.

The only safe feeling I got was when Ren, JR, Minhyun and Baekho were around. They all went to school during the day and gave me all the notes and lectures that I missed, during the evening they spent time talking to me. We got really close rather quickly since I rarely had anyone else to talk to. They still hadn't told me about who had sent them or why they were here but I was beginning to feel less worried about the subject. I was glad to have them by my side even if I didn't understand them.

However, my parents began to see that I was beginning to feel better. That I was beginning to move on my own without any pain wich led to the lecture my mother gave me. My parents were worried about my future and getting into a good college if I missed too many days of school. They thought it was time for me to attend school again.

I was gripped with fear. I wasn't ready yet. I still woke up crying some nights, feeling as though at any moment I would see a bunch of men coming closer to me...attacking me. I still hadn't come to grips that I had been . It wasn't possible in my mind. In any case I was forced to put on my school uniform the next morning and pushed out the door. I walked slowly to class, counting my steps as I walked. I watched my surroundings closely, unable to get the uneasy feeling that I was being watched out of my head.

"Aron!" Baekho, JR, Minhyun and Ren were waiting for me at the gates in front of the school grounds. I smiled and quickened my pace to meet up with them. "It's good to see you back in school," Baekho greeted me with a big smile. I nodded, still not happy to be back.

"Don't worry Aron... we'll make sure that nothing happens to you again," JR patted my shoulder gently, his voice was deep and dangerous as it always seemed to be. I was glad that he was my friend rather than an enemy. We walked into school together and I was already receiving stares.

"I thought he died," A girl whispered to her friend as they walked by. I bowed my head. It was clear that everyone wished that I was dead. Without watching where I was going I ran into something that knocked me over. I groaned on the floor before looking up to see what I had bumped into.

There was all ready a fight about to break loose. I had bumped into Nam Woohyun and JR, Minhyun, Baekho and Ren were getting in his face about knocking me over. Nam Woohyun's friends were also getting excited to join the fight. I stood up deciding to break it up before something major happened. I pulled JR away first.

"Stop. It isn't worth it," I said loudly enough. JR looked between Woohyun and I before storming off in the direction of my locker. I sighed and followed after him. JR was leaning against my locker when I arrived, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Mian JR," I whispered to him as I opened my locker to get my books. Again several death notes flew out that I simply ignored.

"That guy could have been your attacker!" JR suddenly screamed at me. I closed my eyes tightly, fear making my heartbeat rise.

"Yea well I don't remember who attacked me so we can't just go start a fight with whoever says something bad about me," I yelled back, my voice a decible higher than his.

"You are just scared that he is your attacker Aron... and you are too stubborn to allow yourself to be protected," JR lowered his voice a little. I stared at him angrily. He was wrong. I wasn't scared that just anyone was my attacker, I was afraid of being attacked again. I didn't want that to happen. More than anything I couldn't allow it to happen again. I grabbed my books and dashed into homeroom. I'd rather be in a room full of haters right now than keep talking to JR about things he couldn't even grasp.

I noticed all the blank stares I was receiving, just so I could ignore them.

"I heard he's gay," I heard a girl whisper. Instantly all the men in the room moved a little farther away from me. I sighed, giving up on intelligent life in this school. I was slightly relieved when I saw Minhyun and Baekho take their seats next to me.

"Are you ok, Aron?" Minhyun asked me. I nodded, smiling a little.

"Ugh they are still talking to him?" Another girl made a fowl comment about my friendship with the four coolest boys in the school. Baekho jumped up and pushed and empty desk across the room, hitting the wall and toppling over. The room went dead silent.

"The next person to mention anything about Aron will get punishment from me," Baekho cracked his knuckles. It was the first time I saw him so serious, but it made everyone in the room shut up. I bowed my head and smiled to myself. Power meant a lot of things in this school and no one wanted to mess with Baekho the ninja.

For the rest of the day no one had dared to bother me or even say a single bad word about me. However, JR and I were still angry at each other making the table at lunch awkward. I ate slowly, as usual not having a big appetite.

"Aron," JR spoke finally just five minutes before the end of lunch. I stared at him silently. "Mianhae...for yelling at you," JR whispered across the table. I shook my head.

"It's ok. I can admit I'm afraid of being attacked again...but I'm not afraid of whoever did it," I explained to JR. He reached across the table and patted my hand.

"We'll always be here to make sure that it doesn't happen again," JR promised.

 

 

his eyes are lovely aren't they? <3

3787545_o.gif

 

here u goooo. another chapter! I hope you enjoy it :D with the special appearance of Baekho the ninja again.

-LHY