we cant be friends

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

I heard the door to my room open. I acted like I was asleep, keeping my eyes shut. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't want anyone to see me. I just wanted them to leave. I listened intently, waiting for what they would say.

"No matter what I'm going to find out who did this to him," JR was the first to speak, his voice dangerous. Why did he care? We barely knew each other. They said they wanted to be my friends but who would still be my friend after finding out that I had been used in such a way.

"I'm going to kill them," Ren was the next one to speak up, sounding just as dangerous as JR.

"I think we should keep our heads. We weren't sent here to hurt anyone, we were only sent here to keep him safe," Minhyun's voice of reasoning broke the heavy air but it was quickly broken by Baekho's screaming.

"Don't you think we have failed at that? It's time to take matters into our own hands... I'm sure he will understand."

"Baekho, you are going to wake him!" Minhyun scolded. "Let's take this outside and discuss it," Minhyun again was the voice of reasoning. I heard soft footsteps before my door was closed again. However, I could tell that someone was still in my room. A hand brushed back the hair on my face. "Don't worry Aron hyung. We will always be here for you," Minhyun's voice whispered before he too took leave.

After they all had left, I felt tears spring to my eyes. Even that hurt to do. It was impossible. They would never continue to be my friends. I wouldn't blame them. It was my own fault. I couldn't protect myself. I cried even harder thinking about the possibilities, about the thought of losing the friends that I had just made and yet I was curious. What had they meant by saying that they were sent here for me, that he would understand? Who was he? Why had they all shown up at once wanting to be my friend?

I cried myself to exhaustion once again, and truly fell asleep this time. When I woke up again it was dark out, my room completely silent. My body was still in unbearable pain but I was hungry.

"Mom!" I yelled, my voice not carrying very far. I knew it was most likely that she couldn't hear me. I whined. Besides being hungry I also had to use the bathroom terribly. "Mom!" I yelled again. This time the door opened, revealing a very sad but worried looking Ren. I was surprised to see him still at my house.

"What is it Aron? Do you need anything," I turned away from him. I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't want to talk to any of them.

"What's going on?" JR asked as he followed Ren into the room.

"I don't know... I heard Aron calling for his mom and I came in to see what he need, and he- he just turned away..." Ren explained. I closed my eyes tightly wishing I hadn't called out for anyone.

"Aron, if there is something you need...we can get it for you..." JR tried talking to me. I ignored him as well. I didn't want them there.

"What's going on?" It was Minhyun's voice. I had a feeling they were all going to come in and bother me. Ren continued to explain to him about what had happened in the past five minutes.

"Aron...honey," finally it was my mom's voice. I looked up at her, pleading her with my eyes to send the other boys home. "I think you boys should leave. I can take care of him and your parents might start to worry," My mom began to shoo the boys away.

"Oh yeah... our parents," Minhyun said but he was hesitant to leave.

"We will be back again tomorrow, Mrs. Kwak," JR said politely and bowed. My mom bowed back slowly before sending the boys off.

"What is it Aron?" my mom asked after they had all left.

"I need to use the bathroom and I'm hungry," I explained. My mom felt my forehead to see if I had a temperature.

"Honey you should have told me why the boys were here. It will be difficult for me to get you to the bathroom,' My mother frowned.

"I don't want to see them," I nearly yelled. My mom seemed surprise.

"But honey! I thought they were your friends?" My mother asked me.

"Well yea... no... I can't be friends with them anymore..." I stated boldly. My mother gave me a quizical look.

"Is it because of what happened?" she asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it," I insisted. She patted my hand and dropped the subject.

"Ok, let's try and go to the bathroom then," my mom tried to lift me out of the bed but the slightest movement hurt terribly and my weight was too much for her. "This won't work," my mom tsked. "I'm sorry Aron but you need your friends. You can't depend on me for the rest of your life," My mother said and left my room. I was shocked. She just left me here...stranded.

"Mom!" I screamed just as the door to my room opened again. Minhyun, JR, Baekho and Ren all filed back in. I turned away from them.

"Aron...we heard what you said," Ren was the first to speak, his voice was trembling. I turned back to look at him.

"I can't be your friend...and deep down I know you probably don't want to be mine anymore...please leave," I got straight to the point.

"Why don't you want us to be your friends," Ren challenged.

"You know why," I shot back.

"D-did you hear about...about..." Ren asked.

"That I was ually abused? I heard everything," tears were falling down my cheeks again.

"And you think that we don't want to be your friends because of that?" JR asked, his voice a deep rumble.

"I don't think... I know..." I growled back as more tears fell.

"You're wrong Aron. No matter what we want to be your friend," Baekho spoke up. His hands were in his pocket. I looked away from them again once more. They were lying.

"Why are you here? Why were you sent here? Who is he?" I asked them, not looking one of them in the eye. They were all silent. I turned back to look at them. Their faces were all red.

"You really like to hear in on our conversations don't you?" JR joked as he scratched his head.

"Tell me," I demanded.

"W-we can't tell you that Aron," Ren insisted.

"Friends don't keep anything from each other," I shot back. "Just leave," I threw the covers over my head.

"You need us Aron. How else are you going to go to the bathroom?" JR asked. I wanted to ignore him. I wanted to forget that I had to go to the bathroom... but he was right. I had no other way except to let them help me. I removed the covers from over my head. I glared at them.

"Are you going to let us help you or not?" Baekho asked, grumpily. I looked down at my bed sheets and then back up at them.

"Fine...but you have to promise to tell me why you're here one day," I stared them down. They all looked at each other before all holding out their pinky fingers. I snatched them all with mine and shook on it. "Ok hurry up... I'm about to die from holding it in," I complained. JR lifted my leg up too quickly making me scream out in pain.

"Mianhae Aron hyung," JR apologized before they all lifted me gently at once.

 

 

 

 

oh man ok...i hope you guys enjoy this chapter... its kind of a let down from the last one

and tell me... what couples would you like to see in this ff? baekxren? minhyunxaron? jrxaron? tell me cause i wanna know :D

-LHY