weekend fun pt. 2

Falling From the Sky

Aron POV

 

I had worried constantly in the beginning about Ren, JR, Baekho, and Minhyun becoming my friend. I thought I would bring them down with me but they had become my best friends, my protectors, even my brothers in the short time I knew them. Without them I wasn't sure where I would be... and every day was a new adventure... a lot of fun to say the least.

They even made going to get ice cream fun. We ran around in the empty streets without any care in the world, and the best part about it was not seeing a single person from school. We all had our different tastes, our different personalities, but that just brought us more together. We sampled each others ice cream, with not another big surprise...Minhyun and I liked the same ice cream...mint chocolate chip.

On our way back it was quiet, all eating our ice cream until it was all gone. When we got back to my living room everyone had all ready gone for bed...my mom leaving a note on the kitchen table to let her know when we got back. I ran upstairs quickly, finding my mom waiting at the top.

"How was it?" She asked. I smiled at her. She was a mother who worried endlessly about her child.

"Very good," I replied. She touched my cheek, rubbing it gently.

"Ok go have fun with your friends... don't stay up too late," She said before walking to her bedroom. I ran back down the stairs, turning in the opposite direction of the living room. I grabbed my dad's horror films from his office before returning to the living room.

"Ooh yay," Baekho jumped around happily. I laid out the movies in front of us, looking at the titles.

"I think this one will be the most terrifying!" JR held up a dvd of 'Don't go under the Bed'.

"We should watch this one! The Mummy's Curse.." Ren said the title in an eery voice.

"But this one would be better!" JR protested.

"Why don't we take a vote..." Minhyun suggested. Everyone seemed to agree. We left JR and Ren out of the vote while the rest of us put our votes in. JR was the one to collect the votes while Ren found paper and a pen to write down the tallys.

"Ok let's see...I Know what you did last summer...this wasn't one of the choices..." JR frowned but moved on to the next one. "I know what you did last summer..." JR announced, threw down the paper and picked up the last one. "Really? Did you all do telepathy? Fine..fine...we'll watch I know what you did last summer," JR picked up the DVD from the pile and placed it in to DVD player. We all laid down in my living room watching the movie intently. It started off pretty boring and slowly began to intensify.

There was this one part where this pageant lady was being chased. I had sat up to lean against a couch to try and settle my nerves for watching scary movies at night.

"Ahhh!" Minhyun screamed just as the lady on the screen was killed. Minhyun ended up wrapping his arms tightly around me. I stared at him as he didn't seem to know that he had grabbed on to me. However, when he turned to see what he was grabbing our lips briefly touched, startling me. I pushed Minhyun gently away. I looked around at the others but they didn't seem to notice.

"I'm going to get some water," I whispered, wondering if anyone even heard me. I got up from my seat to get into the kitchen. I poured myself a tall glass of water and gulped it down quickly. Was I too rude to Minhyun by pushing him away because of an accident? I scratched my head, trying to get the thought out.

"Are you ok Aron hyung? The scary movie isn't getting to you is it?" JR asked as he walked into the kitchen. I shook my head. Although it had brought up a lot of scary moments, nothing really affected me anymore. I could wrap my head around what happened...I wish I knew who it was that had done that awful thing to me though...

"Let's go back in then," JR smiled and led me back into the living room. I took a seat on the couch this time, keeping my distance from Minhyun.  We finished the movie... all of us too tired to continue for another movie and decided it was best to get some sleep before tomorrow. We walked up to my room and got under some covers on my floor. Minhyun, not surprisingly, took the spot next to me.

I could have sworn that when the lights went out I heard him whisper to me that he was sorry. I rolled over on to my side to look at him. He was staring at me. I smiled at him. I knew it was an accident from the beginning but it had startled me at any rate. Minhyun smiled back before falling quickly asleep while I was kept awake remembering everything I could from my attack, over and over again.

I knew my mind wouldn't relax until I found out who exactly had attacked me, and for that to happen I needed to remember... I sighed in frustration. It was impossible to remember. I closed my eyes tightly wishing that I could fall asleep but it took several hours before I actually did.

 

 

I was waken up the next morning, still facing Minhyun but even closer and I could feel his arm around my waist. I gently moved his arm before sitting up. Everyone was still asleep but my mom had walked into the room. Baekho and Ren were cuddled together at the far side of the mattress, but my mom didn't seem to take notice... in Korea, I was beginning to realize, that it was normal for boy's to be close to one another.

"Aron...do you want to wake them up and bring them down to breakfast? We will be leaving to go shopping right after," My mom whispered. I nodded and turned back to the closest person. Minhyun was still sleeping peacefully. I remembered our brief kiss from last night. I didn't understand why I couldn't get that feeling out of my mind...why it felt so good and so weird at the same time...

I moved over to wake up JR first. After all he seemed to be the leader of them, so hopefully he could get them up faster than I could. I nudged him which didn't make a difference.

"JR," I whispered. There was still no movement. "JR!" I practically yelled, waking up everyone except JR in the process.

"Oh I wouldn't even try waking him up..." Minhyun explained as he rubbed his eyes. I stared at him for a minute, looking at the way his skin glistened in the morning light. I shook my head. What was I thinking? I was going crazy...

"Move aside Aron hyung," Baekho insisted, his voice deep and groggy. I moved quickly allowing Baekho to do his thing. The ninja Baekho jumped on JR, waking him up instantly and in a deathly mood.

"Get off me!" JR spat. Baekho laughed.

"That's what you get for letting your guard down with ninja Baekho around," Baekho leapt up from the floor.

"Yea...ninja..." JR mumbled to himself as he sat up.

"Breakfast is ready," I implied. With that being said, they ran out of my room as fast as lightning. I sighed and scratched my head. I really hoped my mom was ready to deal with their craziness for the day. I took the stairs slowly and entered the kitchen prepared to meet a mess, but instead all of them were eating and sitting politely next to my mom and dad.

"Just leave without me," I tsked at them. They stared at me as if I was crazy...and that I didn't realize that there was food on the table.

"Hurry up and eat Aron... we want to be there bright and early right boys?" My mom said, beginning to address my friends in a less formal way. I sat down and began digging into the food in front of me.

 

It took less than half an hour for all of us to get out the door and be on our way to town, where the large shopping mall was. I was actually excited to spend the day buying new things and maybe even getting some fashion tips from Ren. We reached town just as shops were beginning to open, my mom's perfect plan.

"You know... I never met boys who were so interested in shopping as you guys," My mother laughed after saying that. Ren laughed also.

"I think she's getting us mixed up with that girly-guy," JR whispered to me. I smiled. It didn't bother me though...having friends who liked to shop and sing rather than to work out at the gym or play sports. They were my best friends, people I could always trust.

Ren mostly focused on my mom at first, telling her what would look good by the way her face was shaped and other things. We all watched as she tried on clothes and we all rated her as well, giving her a thumbs down if it was bad and a thumbs up if it looked good. By noon she seemed to get what worked with her best.

"It's your turn next, Aron hyung," Ren winked at me. I smiled, I was sort of excited but also somewhat scared. What if I didn't look good in anything? JR and Baekho pulled me into the next store, allowing Ren to work out his ability. He grabbed a few pants here and there and then a few shirts before returning to my side. "Try these on," He handed me a large pile of clothing.

I walked into the changing room awkwardly. I looked at the clothes Ren had handed to me but I didn't understand what was supposed to go with what.

"The navy blue pants go with the jacket and the white button up," I heard Ren yell. It was so weird how it seemed they could read my mind at times. I pulled on the navy pants that were actually very stylish. Then the button up white shirt and finally the jacket that had gold bands. I walked out of the changing room slowly, looking at the large mirror first. Somehow I managed to look good in these awkward clothes.

"Fantastic!" Ren screamed. He had two thumbs up. I smiled at him. He then moved forward to make a few adjustments such as popping the cuffs to the button up back over the jacket sleeves. "All you need is the perfect shoes..."

"Wow...Aron...you look like a new person," Baekho had a smile on his face as he looked at my appearance thoroughly.

"Holy...Aron...this deffinitely suits you" JR complimented. I looked to Minhyun to be the last person to comment on my new outfit. He seemed to be judging it for the longest time before he finally put two thumbs up.

"Wow," he nodded his head with a large smile on his face.

 

 

image

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5LSvUzfexoun24aVm3vj

 

 

-here you go for now. pt. 3 should be the last part for weekend fun. I hope you continue to enjoy reading it and leaving awesome comments :D

LHY