Chapter 9

Sweet But Bad

"I didn't know you have a cousin"C.A.P said,"Didn't I told you guys that I have girl that's always in my heart"Ljoe said. "And that girl is her~ your cousin"Chunji said pointing at you and Ljoe just nodded hugging you. "You can't marry your cousin hyung"Changjo said,"Who said about marrying her?"Ljoe rise his eyebrow at Teen Top. Teen Top were still talking to themselves completely forgeting you. *Hello~I'm still here*you thought with a bore face.

Jini notice your bore face and giggle,"What's funny,babe?"Zico said wraping his arms on Jini's waist. "Look at ~~~~-ah's face"Jini said and Zico look at you. "Guys~I think you completely forgeting someone here"Zico said looking at you. "Finally~someone notice me"you said putting your hands up. "sorry~"Teen Top said in unison,"You guys also forgot that Block B oppas are here"you said. "OPPAS~!"Block B yelled,"What? you don't want me to call you guys oppa"you said,"Ani~we're fine with that"Block B said in unison.

"Okay~enough talking, Jini unnie~ Kaja~!"you pulled Jini away from them,"Yah~give me back my jagiya~!"Zico yelled and whine at the same time. Block B&Teen Top laugh at Block B's leader.

 

When you&Jini were heading to your car, someone block the way. "What do you think you're going,missy?"someone said and you look who block your way. It was G-Dragon with Big Bang&2NE1 at the back of him. Jini was terified because infront of her was the number one boy/girl gang in seoul was infront of her. Jini look at you and notice that you didn't move and just stare at Big Bang&2NE1.

When you were about to say something to Big Bang&2NE1, two people grab you and pull you from behind. You look who grab you, it was Ljoe&Ukwon and Teen Top&Block B were covering you&Jini from them. "Yah~what are you guys doing here?"C.A.P yelled at Big Bang&2NE1,"Is that how you greet your sunbeis"TOP said smirking. "You are not my F**KING sunbei"C.A.P yelled glaring at TOP*OH NO~ C.A.P shouldn't shout at Seunghyunie oppa*you thought and look at TOP angry face.

"Why you l--"TOP was about to punch C.A.P,you run to TOP side and hug him. "Seunghyunie oppa~ stop~he didn't mean it"you said and TOP clam down. "Yeah~bro chill, there just kids"G-Dragon whisper to TOP,"that's right~oppa, you need to chill for our little ~~~~"Bom said holding his hand. Teen Top&Block B even Jini were shock that you were hugging TOP and even call him by his real name and you were clam infront of Big Bang&2NE1. Teen Top&Block B heard about TOP that when someone call TOP by his real name, that person will be dead by seconds and no one has been near of Big Bang&2NE1 other than themselves.

"~~~~-ah! stay away from them"Ljoe yelled,"Wae~?"you asked,"Wae~? you asked don't you know who they are"Ukwon said. "They're my oppas and unnie, so it's okay"you said smiling cutely at Big Bang&2NE1. "Oh My God~! I miss that smile so much"Dara said and hug you,"Yah~Bom unnie~who said that she's yours, she's mine and Yongie's"Dara said hugging you. "ADWAE~! she's mine"Bom said and try to pull away from Dara. When Dara&Bom argue about you, you look at GD&TOP for help. "Okay~girls, you need to chill you're baby is having a hard time"GD said,sorry~"Dara&Bom said and put their heads down but still glaring at each other.

"Ahem~"someone clear their throat and you look at Teen Top&Block B and they wanted some explaination. You sigh,"okay~I'll tell you guys"you said to them,"Big Bang oppas & 2NE1 unnies I'll text you guys okay?"you said smiling at them. "Okay~"Big Bang&2NE1 aid in unison. Before they left; GD&Taeyang&Daesung hug you, TOP kiss on the cheek, Seungri kiss your forehead and your 2NE1 unnies hug you and ride their motorcyle and went home or search for a group for them to beat their
s.

"Okay~I'll tell you guys now"you said facing Teen Top&Block B and Jini. You explain from the start when your parents died and how you found out that your ex-boyfriend just play with your feelings and cried all night for what happen and how you met Big Bang&2NE1.