Chapter 7

Sweet But Bad

You saw Teen Top headed towards you guys,"Unnie~your boyfriend's group is cominig towards us"you said to Minah. When Minah turn around, she was face to face with her boyfriend,Chunji.

"Annyeong~oppa"Minah greet him and then gave him a hug& long kiss. "Yah!Unnie~ no PDA infront of ~~~~-ah"Jini said and covering your eyes. Minah pull away from Chunji but still huggung him,"Miahne~"Minah said.

"Jini Unnie~there's no need to cover my eyes,it's just a kiss"you said and take her hands down from your eyes. "Anyway~babe,whose your friend?"Chunji said pionting at you. You rise your eyebrow,"Can you not point at someone? that's rude, you know?"you said. "Oh~Miahne"Chunji said and put his hand down,"Oppa~she's Jini's couisin"Mianh said.

"COUSIN~!"someone yelled at the back of Teen Top,you,Jini,Mianh&Teen Top trun around and when you guys turn around, it was Block B. "Babe~why you didn't tell me you have a cousin? and not to mention cute&y"Jini's boyfriend,Zico said and put his arms around Jini's waist.

Jini slap Zico's arms and glare at him,"Babe~you know you're the only one in my heart,right?"Zico said and kiss Jini's cheek. "Aigoo~Unnies have such sweet boyfriend"you said and smile cutely at them. "Anyway~My name is ~--"you couldn't continue your words cause you stare at Ljoe eyes and realize something.

"BYUNGHYUN OPPA~!"
You immediately jump and hug Ljoe like a koala and Ljoe was shock why you suddenly hug him. 'why is she hugging my oppa?' 'how dare she hug him?' 'adwae~!' 'OPPA~!' you heard some girls saying. Teen Top and Block B was shock at what you did and also Jini&Mianh.

When Ljoe was back to his senses,"Yah~!let go and get down"Ljoe said trying to let you go. "Oppa~bogoshipo~*sniff*"you started to cry on shoulder facing his neck. "Y-yah~why are you crying? and who are you?"Ljoe said shuttering. You face Ljoe while your tears were running down to your cheeks. "you
*sniff*didn't r-remember m-me o-oppa"you said crying and cracking.

Ljoe look at your eyes and blink twice,"~-~~~~-ah, are you Kim ~~~~-ah?"Ljoe said and you just nodded. Ljoe smile sweetly at you and hug you,"nado bogoshipo ~~~~-ah"he whisper to you. When Ljoe smile at you, Teen Top&Block B couldnt believe that Ljoe smile and that he didn't even mind you saying his real name and the most shock was Jini&Mianh.