Chapter 4

Sweet But Bad

when you arrived where your house at,"Wow~I think you were not kidding ~~~~~, when you told us that you're from a rich family",Seungri said and you gave the helmet back to him. "hehehe~of course I was not kidding, anyway bye oppa",you hug him,"but dang what's with your outfit?",Seungri said and looking up and down.
your outfit:

"what's wrong with this outfit?",you look at your outfit,"and also take of your contact lens, if you want your siblings to know who you are",Seungri reminded you and finally rode his mototcyle,"Oh~almost forgot about that",you mumble and taking off your yellow contact lens.

You ring the doorbell,"yes,is there somthing I can help you?",a girl about your age wearing a maid outfit,"yes~can you tell Kim Hyuna I'm here?"you said and smiled cutely at her.
"Yes~",she open the gates from you,"follow me",you follow her and she open the doors for you,"can you wait here for awhile?"she told you and you just nodded.

"Excuse me mam, but you have a guest",the maid told Hyuna,"a guest? did oppas knew about this?"Hyuna said to Jaejoong&Sunggyu and both of shake their heads-no-,"okay~let the guest come here",Hyuna said and she bow and went to get you.

"Mam, she's here"she said and bow to her,"thanks~Jini, you can go back to your work now",Hyuna said to Jini. When Jini was away, Hyuna&Jaejoong&Sunggyu turn to you,"Who are you?",they said together,"I'm home Unnie!"you ran towards her and hug her,"Yah~! who are you?"Hyuna pulled away the hug and look at you,"Its me Unnie ~~~~~",when you said that Hyuna froze also Jaejoong&Sunggyu.

"Are you really ~~~~ah,my baby?"Jaejoong went infront of you cupping your face and his eyes was a bit teary. "Yes Oppa its the one and only ~~~~"you hold his hands and smile cutely at him,"OMO~! I know that smile everywhere and miss that smile so much, it really is you,~~~~ah~!"Jaejoong immediately hug you and when Jaejoong release the hug, Hyuna&Sunggyu hug you after that.

"I miss you so much Unnie Oppas"you smile cutely at them,"We miss you too ~~~~-ah"Hyuna said,"Wait a minute~what did you do to your hair?!"Jaejoong's eyes became wide,"Oh~I dye my hair and I very much like it oppa"you show ageyo at him while smiling. "Hyung~I think ~~~~-ah looks good in that color"Sunggyu said to Jaejoong to clam him down,"Okay fine"Jaejoong sigh,"thanks oppa saranghae"you hug him and put a bit of ageyo to your voice.

"Oppa~I'm Hungry"you hold your stomach and pout cutely,"Aigoo~my baby is hungry now"Jaejoong pinch your cheeks,"Oppa~how about we go out today? to celebrate ~~~~'s welcome party"Hyuna said,"yeah that's a nice idea Hyuna"Sunggyu said,"Okay~come on kaja~!"Jaejoong said and you guys started to went to an Italian
restuarant.

When you guys went inside the restuarnt,you guys were the center of attraction. "Unnie look at this",you wink and smile at the waiter and he started to blush and he almost drop the food that he was about to serve. "yah~! ~~~~-ah!",Jaejoong scold you,"Aw~come on oppa ~~~~-ah was just playing around",Hyuna said between giggles.

When you guys sat down, a waitress come,"What are your orders,sirs?",the waitress stare at Jaejoong&Sunggyu and didn't notice you&Hyuna are even there. "Unnie~that waitress is rude, she didn't seems to notice us just Jae Oppa & Sung Oppa",you whisper to Hyuna and Hyuna agree with you. Suddenly you got an idea,"Unnie~"you called her and she face you,"What is it,~~~~-ah?"you told her your idea and she agree with your plan.

"Oppa~"you said cutely to Jaejoong,"yes~aegi"he smiled sweetly at you,"Oppa~I want pasta and mango juice"you said cutely while holding Jaejoong's arm,"Okay",Jaejoong turn to the waitress and told her want you want and also his. The waitress turn to Sunggyu next,"Oppa~I also want pasta but I want cranberry juice"Hyuna said to Sunggyu,"Okay"Sunggyu turn to the waitress and order his and Hyuna's.

When the waitress was away,"Unnie~did you saw her face?"you said smilinear to ear,"yeah~wow, I should have use this plan long time ago"Hyuna said between laugh. "What are two laughing at?",Sunggyu ask both of you,"Nothing~"you&Hyuna smile at him,"Okay~"

your food:
(just the pasta forget the back)
Hyuna's:


Jaejoong's:

Sunggyu's:


When you guys were done eating,Jaejoong already pay for the food. "Oppa~can you buy me a new phone?"you look at Jaejoong,"I'd love to"Jaejoong smile at you,"but what happened to your old phone,~~~~-ah?"Sunggyu ask you,"Well~about that.......I kinda broke it"you said rubbing your head."Okay~kaja! let's buy you a new phone"Jaejoong stand up and Hyuna,Sunggyu&you also stand up went out of the restuarant.

You guys go to a phone store and you bought a phone and Jaejoong pay for it.


"Thanks Oppa",you hug Jaejoong,"and be sure not to broke that phone",Jaejoong told you,"I know already~ you don't need to tell me",you pout cutely. "Anyways, my phone# and also Jae oppa&Sung oppa are already there"Hyuna said to you and you nodded.

"Okay~tomorrow, we need you to applied to school"Jaejoong said,"don't forget to shop for her clothes oppa",Hyuna remind Jaejoong,"Yeah~hyung don't forget that our little angel is all grown up now"Sunggyu said,"I know that",Jaejoong look away to hide his slightly red cheeks.

When you got home, you immediately text 2NE1 & Big Bang telling them your new phone#.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next day,you&Hyuna spent about 4 hours of shopping while Jaejoong&Sunggyu carry all the shopping bags ;when you guys were done shopping, you guys then head to Star Academy.
(there's no school if you guys been wondering)
You guys then head to the Principle Office,"Oh~Jaejoong,why are you here?",principle look at Jaejoong,"yes Mr.Lee~I wanted to applied my sister to school",Jaejoong put you infront of the principle. "Oh~is this your little sister?",Mr.Lee look at you,"Annyeonghaseyo~"you greet him politely.

"Oppa~can you change my last name if you're going to go to this school?"you asked Jaejoong cutely and it seems Mr.Lee heard you,"Why do you need to change your last name,dear?"he look at you. "its beause.......",Hyuna cut you,"its because Myungsoo goes here,isn't ~~~~-ah?",you nodded and Sunggyu flinch a bit,"Myungsoo,Kim Myungsoo?"Mr.Lee said and you nodded again.

You told the reason to Mr.Lee and he finally agree about that,"Thank you so much,Mr.Lee"you smile cutely at him,"just called me ajussi,~~~~-ah"he return a smile to you,"see you tomorrow~okay,~~~~-ah"he wave goddbye to you,"Ne~see you tomorrow,ajussi"you smile and you&the other went home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was the first day of school,"Unnie~Oppa~do you think this is okay?"you turn around for them to look at your uniform.

"It looks good at you, ~~~~-ah",Hyuna said,"I think it's too short and why are you wearing blue contacts?"Jaejoong said,"I need it so,some people who know me long time ago will not recognize me and anyways, kaja~Unnie"you said after you eat your breakfast and then you kiss Jaejoong's cheek. You and Hyuna arrived at school and every guy looks at your way and then you head to the office to get your schedule.
(boys uniform)

"Park ~~~~",the woman in the office,"ne~that's me",you said and get your schedule from her,"thanks"you smile at her and head to your class*good thing Unnie tour me yeasterday*you thought and look for your classroom.

When you found it, you open the door and everyone who are inside look at your way,"Is there something I can help you?",the teacher went to you and you gave him the schedule. "Oh~you're the new student",you nodded,"Okay~introduce yourself",she pulled you infront.

"Annyeonhaseyo~
je ileum-eun ~ ~ ~ ~ ibnida(my name is ~~~~)mannaseo bangabseubnida(pleasure to meet you)"you greet them with a cute smile. The boys stare at you with interest while the girls glare at you.