Chapter 17

Sweet But Bad

Note:Looooong Chapter ahead
========================================================
You went to school with Yoseob. "Why are you wearing that kind of clothes to school today? Can you change it?"Yoseob said pulling you close to him.
You and Yoseob were wearing this:


"What's wrong with my clothes?"you said looking at it. "It shows your skin too much and I don't want other guys looking at you"Yoseob said. "Oh~ come on, Seobie~ you know I'll never look at other guys expect my cute boyfriend"you said hugging Yoseob's arm. 

"You have another boyfriend! Who is it?!"Yoseob said holding your shoulders. You start to laugh at him. "What's funny? Are you cheating on me now?"Yoseob said pouting.

"Oppa~ I was talking about you"you said pecking his lips. "I know that~ I was joking around"Yoseob said looking at the other direction. You nodded while smiling and walk away."I was really joking. I know that you'll never cheat on me, baby"Yoseob said following you. 

You and Yoseob arrive at Star Academy. "Wow~ this school is big"Yoseob said. "Come on~"you said and pull Yoseob to the gym with you.  When you and Yoseob arrive there, the concert just began. "Come on~ oppa, let's sit over there"you said pointing in front of the stage and pull him with you.

You and Yoseob sat down then a guy named 'Hong Seokhyun' announce that the concert is starting. "We welcome the people who come to our senior farewell concert"Seokhyun said. "Let's welcome Infinite performing the chaser"the guy said then walk away.
                                                      Hong Seokhyun:
                                     
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG1ZAsUhSaU

You 'hmp' and look away from the stage while Infinite perform. "What's wrong?"Yoseob said looking at you, holding your hand. "Nothing~"you said smiling at Yoseob. "Isn't that your cousin?"Yoseob said pointing at Sunggyu and you nodded. 

When you look, Myungsoo wink at you. You glare at him and look at Yoseob instead. "Did that guy just wink at you?"Yoseob said glaring, when he saw Myungsoo wink at you. "Ani~ I think he wink at his fans, oppa"you said smiling cutely, hugging his arms.

When Infinite was done perfroming, Seokhyun came back. "Wow~ Infinite has just fire up our audience and not to let you guys wait. Let's welcome Miss A performing I don't need a man"Seokhyun said then walk away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTgwAStsxag

"Well~ here comes the witch"you mumble and glared at Suzy. Yoseob heard you and giggle softly, putting his around you. Suzy saw Yoseob and send him and flrity wink. 

When you saw that, you stand up but Yoseob pull you down. "Seobie oppa~ did you saw that? she-"you didn't continue cause Yoseob cut you. "She just wink at me, its okay"Yoseob said. "its not okay~ you're mine and I only have the right to do that"you said looking away from him.

"You know that my eyes are only looking at you, not other girls"Yoseob said holding your chin and making you face to him. You blush and hold his wrist. You smile at him and kiss his cheek.

Suzy saw you kiss Yoseob and get angry. When Miss A was done, Suzy march away the stage angrily. "What happened to her, Unnie?"Min ask Fei. "Molla~"Fei said. "I think she need time to think by herself"Jia said.

"Okay~ that was Miss A. Now~ Let's welcome Star Academy's top Queenka, Hyuna"Seokhyun said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z44N2LEx2ZA

"Isn't that Hyunseung oppa?"you ask Yoseob. "Yeah~ but what is he doing here?"Yoseob said. "I think Hyuna unnie tells Hyunseung oppa to join her in this concert"you said and Yoseob nodded.

When the last part, Hyuna and Hyunseung really kiss. "OMG~! They're kissing oppa"you said shaking Yoseob's arm. All the fanboys of Hyuna were screaming 'NO~!' when they kissed.

"Wow~ that was a suprise, Our top queenka seems to have a boyfried now. Anyway~ we have a our last perfromance. It is not a senior but a junior perfroming. Let's welcome Park ~~~~"Seokhyun said.

"Hey, ~~~~-ah you the same name as the girl perfroming now"Yoseob said and didn't heard you respond to him. He look beside him and didn't see you. *Where is she?*Yoseob thought then see you on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqSrQNFolmE&feature=related

When you were perfroming, Myungsoo was keep looking at you. You look at Yoseob and wink at him. Myungsoo saw that you sent a wink at someone and he finally know that you'll never look at him anymore. *I guess let go one great girl and I'll regret it for life*Myungsoo thought and look at you one last time before walking away from you in life.

When you were done perfroming; you ran, jump and hug Yoseob. "Woah there~"Yoseob said catching you and you started to giggle. "Why you didn't told me you were one of the performers?"Yoseob said. "It was a suprise~ did you like it"you said putting your arms aroung Yoseob's neck.

"Ahem~ what's the meaning of this, ~~~~ah?"you look behind you and saw Hyuna with Hyunseung. "Annyeong~ Hyuna unnie"you sad smiling cutely at her. "Wow~ I didn't know you like younger girls,Yoseob"Hyunseung said smirking. "Shut up, hyung"Yoseob said hugging your waist.

"~~~~-ah, why you didn't told me Yoseob is your boyfriend?"Hyuna said. "That's because we just started being a couple like 24 hours ago"you said. "Oh~ okay"Hyuna said nodding. "But you know unnie, that kiss you guys did was so daringly"you said wiggling your eyebrows at them and both Hyuna&Hyungseung blush. 

You and Yoseob started to laugh. "Yoseobie~ tell me why you pick her than me?"Suzy pop out of nowhere, hugging his arm. "Yah~! you step away from my Yoseobie or face the consequence"you said hissing and glaring at her.

"Clam down, baby~"Yoseob said pulling away his arm away from Suzy. "I'll rather choose the consequence then"Suzy said smirking at you. You take out your phone and text someone then look at Suzy, smirking evily. "Why are you looking at me like that?"Suzy said glaring at you. "You'll see~"you said walking away pulling Yoseob, Hyuna, and Hyunseung with you.

About 10 minutes, 22 motorcycles arrive at Star Academy. You saw the motorcycles,"Unnies~! Oppas~! over here~!"you yelled waving at them. 22 motorcycles went your way. "Do you know them, ~~~~-ah?"Yoseob whisper to you. "Yeah~"you said and look at the 22 motorcycles again.

The 22 motorcycle were infront of you guys. One of the them took off their helmet,"So~ where's the girl you text about, baby girl?"he said messing your hair. You smacks his hand,"Jiyoung oppa~ stop messing my hair everytime"you said fixing your hair then glared at him.

"Oppa~ you should stop that before our baby starts hating you"a girl said taking her helmet off. "~~~~ will never hate her GD oppa"G-Dragon said rising his head. "Dara unnie, tell me why you like this guy?"another girl said taking her helmet off. "Minzy~ I don't even know why anymore"Dara said. "But I know I'll always love Seunghyunie oppa"another girl said. "Aw~ I know you will babe"a guy said. "You guys need to stop being lovey-dovey"another girl said.  

"I agree with CL unnie. Bom unnie and Top oppa need to stop cause ~~~~-ah is here"Minzy said. "Don't worry~ unnie, I already have a boyfriend"you said smiling cutely at them. "What?! When?! Who?! How?!"a guy said shaking you. "Seungri oppa~ stop~"you said whle he is shaking you. "Yah~ stop shaking her, Seungri. She'll throw up at you"2 guys said.

"Taeyang hyung and Daesung hyung~ aren't you guys also curious about ~~~~'s boyfriend?"Seungri said. "I am~"Taeyang and Daesung said. "Hello~ are we invisible here?"someone said and you look at your side and see 13 guys. "Teen Top~! Block B~!"you yelled and jump into Ljoe's arms. Ljoe catch you,"Hey there~ princess, whose the girl that's being mean to you?"Ljoe said. You whisper at Ljoe and Ljoe look at you then go to Big Bang, Block B and 2NE1 to discuss what to do with the girl who is being mean to you.

"Wait~ are they 2NE1 and Big Bang? the most dangerous and no.1 gang in Seoul"Hyunseung said to Hyuna and Yoseob. "What?! How did ~~~~-ah know them?"Hyuna said. "~~~~-ah, how did you know them?"Yoseob said pulling you close to him.

"Oh~ Hyuna unnie, remember the time I went away for like a year"you said looking at Hyuna. "Yeah~.....wait a minute~ then it means that the place you were staying at were at a gang's place"Hyuna said and you nodded.

"Kyah~!!!!"you heard a girl scream loud. "Oh~ I think Oppas and Unnies found her"you said and follow where the scream is coming from. *Who did they found? Most importantly the one they found is hopely 50% alive*Hyuna, Hyunseung, and Yoseob thought.

"Please~ don't harm me~ I didn't do anything~"a girl said kneeing. "Shut up~!"Dara said slapping her. "Oh~ you're so hot when you're angry babe"GD said smiling at Dara. "Why, thank you?"Dara said. "What did I do to make you guys all against me? I didn't do anything to you guys"the girl said.

"You didn't do anything to us but"Bom said but got cutted by you. "But you did something to me, Suzy"you said smirking when you arrived there. "Woah~ She's still alive"Yoseob said. "You mean barely, right?"Hyunseung said. "I know that"Yoseob said.

"Annyeong~ Hyuna noona~!"Ljoe and Ukwon said waving at her. "Oh~ Byunghun~ Yukwon~ Nice to meet you guys~"Hyuna said waving back at them. "You know them, babe~"Hyunseung said. "Their our cousins"Hyuna said. "Oh~"Hyungseung said. "You were jealous, weren't you hyung?"Yoseob said wiggling his eyebrows and Hyunseung smacks his head.

Teen Top and Block B was talking with Hyuna, Hyunseung and Yoseob to distract them to notlet them see more of the violences.

"Well~ Its true I did a lot of bad things to you, but Myungsoo oppa replacing you was not my idea because he knows that I'm prettier than you"Suzy said smirking and CL slapped her this time. "Don't you dare compare yourself to ~~~~. She is a lot of times better than you"CL said glaring at Suzy. "Wow~ seems like our leader is very angry now"Minzy said smirking.

"~~~~-ah, you want to do the honors"Top said looking at you. "You guys don't mind if I do?"you said. "Of course not~ you can beat her while Taeyang hyung and Daesung hyung hold her"Seungri said. You smile and crack your bones on your hands and neck. 

You grab a handfull of Suzy hair and pull it really hard. "Ow~!"Suzy yelled tears coming out of her eyes. "That's what you get for messy wth me"you said smiling evily at her. You start to beat her up by punching, slapping, and kicking.*I'm so proud at her~*2NE1 and Big Bang thought while wiping an imagnary tears looking at you.

Before you could do anymore damage, two guys stop you by holding your arms. You look at them and it was Yoseob on the right while Myungsoo on the left holding your arms.

"Let me go~ I'm not finish with her"you said trying to escape from the holds. "~~~~-ah~ stop~ she has enough already"Myungsoo said. "Enough~! NO~! I have enough of her~ I want her to die and I don't care if I have to go to jail because of her, most of my whole life was ruin beacuse she exists"you said getting teary.

"Not to mention, you're also one of the people who ruin my life. I thought I got a sweet,caring and loving boyfriend but the whole time you were just using me to get this piece of S**t"you continue and kick Suzy in the stomach. When you said that, Myungsoo froze.  

"~~~~-ah~ Baby~ Calm down~ Everything's aroung to be okay now"Yoseob said trying to clam you down. You look at Yoseob and Yoseob just smile at you. You started to cry and pull your arm away from Myungsoo.

You put your arms around Yoseob's neck and was crying on his shoulder."Shh~ Everything's fine"Yoseob said rubbing your back. "Dude~ I think you should go now and bring the girl with you"Taeyang said and whisper the last part, putting his hand on Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo nodded and walk way carrying Suzy but look for the last time at you before really walking away to the clinic.

"Seobie oppa~ I'm so sorry you got see that. When I got angry, I couldn't help myself"you said while sobbing. "Shh~ It's okay, I know its hard to control yourself when you're angry"Yoseob said hugging you, rocking you side to side.

"Aww~ that's so sweet"Dara said looking at you guys. "You want me to do that to you, when you cried? babe~"GD said. "I think we should go and leave the couple now oppa"Dara said ignoring what GD said. "Yah~ don't gnore me~"GD said pouting.

"Come on already~ let's just tell everyone to leave ~~~~ to her boyfriend cause I know her boyfriend will take good care of her"Dara said. "Fine~"GD said marching away like a angry kid. "Aigoo~ I have such a cute gangster boyfriend"Dara said running to GD and putting her arms around one of GD's arms.

Dara and GD tells 2NE1, Big Bang, Teen Top, Block B, Hyuna and Hyunseung that you were Yoseob. They all agree to let Yoseob take care of you for now.Big Bang went to home with 2NE1 while Block B and Teen Top head somewhere expect for Zico and Chunji cause they wanted to spend time with their girlfriends.

When you were finally calm down, Yoseob look down and smile at you. "Is there something, oppa?"you said. "Nothing~ is just that I have a Sweet But Bad girlfriend, who I'll love forever"Yoseob said bending down to kiss you.

You smile during the kiss and happy that you finally found your happiness and that was Yoseob.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When you graduate high school, you and Yoseob got married. Jaejoong got angry at you because you didn't tell him that you got a boyfriend or even when you're married.

Jaejoong already forgiven you immediately cause he thinks that his baby sister is already grown up and can take care of herself now that she founds her true love.   


About 4-5 years, you and Yoseob have 3 kids: 2 girls and 1 boy. 
 Girls, who are twins: Yang Eunhye & Eunhee             Baby Boy: Yang Joonki
                 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------










*The End*






Thanks to all the subscribers and readers~! I LOVE YOU GUYS~!
SARANGHAEYO~!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU GUYS~!!!



Yoseob gifs:






Myungsoo gifs:






Jaejoong gifs: