Chapter 3

Sweet But Bad

You were running as far as you can go and when you finally stop running, you found yourself in the middle of the park and sat on a bench.

Your Pov
Why did Myungsoo oppa did that to me? I didn't do anything to deserve this. Wae. Wae~. WAE~! I'm so stupid to cry over nothing but I miss you so much Umma Appa.
end of your pov

You were crying all out your sadness and frustration and didn't notice that it was already night time.

"Baby i don`t wanna cry
Jebal nal ullijima
Ireoda jugeulji molla
Baby don`t you break my heart

Naege sangcheojujima
Dorawa niga pillyohae"
You phone started ringing and you look and the screen to see who called you and the person who called you, was the person you don't want to hear or see. So inhale & exhale you press the call button,"Yeoboseyo"your was a bit cacky from all the crying.
"~~~~-ah,I'm so sorry wan--"you cut him,"I don't want to heard your excuse, I know already you were just using me, so you can get Suzy to be yours! I get it! you don't want to be with me in the first place and this will be our last conversation L bye"you said and throw your phone on the floor hard and it broke to pieces.

You don't care about your phone anymore,"Excuse me, are you okay?"you look at the person infront of you and you just shake your head-no- while your tears are falling,"you should smiled, I think you'll look cute if you smile"the person told you,"I think I can't smile anymore Unnie"you said to that person.

"You call me Unnie even if you don't know me"she said,"I called you Unnie because you look older than me and I want to respect who are older than me"you said and look at her. "Aw~ you seem such a nice kid"she ruffled you hair and contiue,"Oh~ I'm Minzy by the way"you stare at her for awhile and you gave her a small smile,"I'm ~~~~ and Unnie's name is pretty like you"

"See what I predict you really are cute when you smile and thanks for the compliment"Minzy said sitting beside you,"its getting late,you're not going home yet"Minzy look at you,"I don't want to go home"you said and frowned. "your parents are going to be worried if you don't go home now"When Minzy said that, you started to cry again and Minzy started to panick,"Omo ~~~~~-ah, Did I say something bad?"Minzy gave you a hug and rubbing your back. "Unnie didn't say anything bad"you said while crying,"then what did I say to make you cry?"Minzy cupped your face,"It's my parents*sniff*they just die*sniff*yesterday because*hic*of an car*hic*accident"Minzy hug you again to clam you down.

An hour has past and you finally come down,"~~~~~-ah, how about you live with me and 2NE1 Unnies for awhile?"Minzy said grabing your hand and rubbung it,"2NE1???"you blink and pout cutely at her,"Aigoo~neomu kyeopta"Minzy pinch your cheek,"yeah,we're part of a gang and we're good people I'll promise you that we'll take care of you for awhile"when you heard she was part of a gang, you got scare but when she told you the're not bad people you started to relax, "Come~"Minzy grab your hand and you follow her.

When you arrived infront of an apartment,"Unnie, do you think its okay?"you grab Minzy's sleeve,"yeah, they're nice so there's nothing to be afriad of"Minzy open the door,"I'm home"Minzy removed her shoes and notice there's a lot of shoes and then turn to look at you,"Come on, ~~~~-ah",you started to removed your shoes too.

You and Minzy went in the livingroom and you saw three girls and five boys,"Oh~Minzy! you're finally home what took you so long?"a girl with red hair said,"I found someone crying on the park and bring her with me, Bom Unnie"Minzy said(let just pretend Bom has red hair),"YOU WHAT?"a girl with Blonde hair and brown hair said. "You mean her"a guy with mint hair said pointing at you, who is hiding behind Minzy. Bom immediately moved Minzy away, so she can she you and when she saw you, she can't help but hug you and you were shock because she hug you all of the sudden.

"Yah~! Bom Unnie, you're scaring her"Minzy trying to pry Bom away from you and when she did,"~~~~-ah,are you okay?"Minzy checking if you have something on you and you giggle cutely at her."Aw~Neomu kyeopta"all of them said and look at you.

"Anyway~my name is CL"the girl with blonde hair said,"I'm dara"the girl with brown hair said,"I'm Bom"the girl with red hair,"you already know but still I'm Minzy"Minzy said,"and we're 2NE1!"they said together.

"Hi there~cutie I'm G-Dragon","T.O.P here",Hi~I'm Taeyang","Hi~I'm Deasung here",Hi~! Seungri in the house","And we're Big BANG"they all said together(sorry about that guys I can't illustrate BigBang*bow*I'm so so sorry*bow*)

"Annyeonghaseyo
nae ileum-eun ~~~~-ida(my name is ~~~)"you greet them back and smile cutely at them,"Kyahh~!!!! neomu kyeopta ~~~~-ah!"Dara&Bom run towards you and hug you.

You Pov
2NE1 Unnies and Big Bang Oppas are so nice to me. I wonder how is Jaejoong Oppa and Hyuna Unnie. Do they think I was kiddnapped? I better inform them but I don't want to go home yet, I still need time and I can't call them because of what happened to my phone.
end of your pov

"Minzy Unnie~"you called Minzy,"yes,~~~~-ah"Minzy poke her head to your room that 2NE1 gave you awhile ago,"Can I borrow your phone for awhile?"you look at her,"yeah sure"Minzy take her phone out and gave it to you,"I'll return it later when I'm done using it Unnie"you said,"okay"she head out and went back to her room.(Big Bang already went home if you guys been wondering about them)

"Yeoboseyo~Unnie this is ~~~~-ah","yeah~I'm okay","not really","I think I'm not going home for now","no~Unnie it's just that","yes~I'll promise to be home when I feel like it","I'm sorry Unnie but I need to fo this and tell Oppa too bye Unnie Saranghaeyo~"when you were done talking to her, your tears started to fall again,*I promise you Unnie when I come back, I'll never go somewhere away from you and Oppa*you thought and fall asleep crying.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-One year has past-
"Zora~are you sure you're ready to go back home?"Minzy said to Zora,"Yah~! Minzy don't tell that to ~~~~-ah"CL said,"don't listen to them ~~~~-ah"Dara said. "okay~I'm going to miss you Unnies",you smiled cutely at them,"now that your hair is blonde/white, you are still so cute"Bom said pinching your cheeks.

"One last group hug"Minzy said and you guys did a group hug,"Oh~before I leave,Dara Unnie take of GD oppa and Bom Unnie also take car if T.O.P oppa",when you said that Dara&Bom started to blush,"YAH~!"both of them scream and you walk away from their apartment.

"-sigh-I'm going to miss her"Minzy said,"Oh~come on,we still can talk/text to her when she gets her new phone from her brother/sister"CL said

"Yah~! ~~~~-ah"you turn around and saw Seungri on his motorcycle and he toss a helmet at you and you catch it,"Come on~I'll drop you off"he said,"Thanks oppa"you said and ride with him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zora is the nickname 2NE1 gave to you