Chapter 5

Sweet But Bad

Continue ch.4
"You can sit there! ~~~~"Mr.Lee the said pointed a chair next to a boy sleeping and then you sit and when you sit down, the girls in class gave you don't-you-dare-touch-him glare. "Annyeong~ I'm Sungjong and that's Myungsoo hyung & Sungyeol hyung" a boy who is sitting infront of you said introducing the peron next&back of you and you greet him back. *I know you guys already like one year ago*you thought.

-LUNCH-
"Hyung~wake up it's lunch already"Sungjong taking to wake 'Myungsoo',who is sitting next to you. "Sungjong, you should try this.........YAH~ KIM MYUNGSOO IREONA~!"you cover your ears because it hurts your ears,"SHUT UP SUNGYEOL!"Myungsoo wake up from the noise Sungyeol made. "Miahne ~~~~ noona"Sungjong turn to you,"Kwenchana"you smile cutely at him.

When Myungsoo heard your name, he look at you and immediately hug you and you froze and your eyes were open wide. "Yah~! Myungsoo what are you doing?"Sungyeol trying to separate you with Myungsoo. "~~~~-ah I'm so so sorry for hurting you"Myungsoo whisper to you,"Sorry but"you push Myungsoo away from you and continue,"do I know you?"*I hope he does not notice*you thought and look at him.

"Hyung~she's not the ~~~~ we know"Sungjong said,"Yeah~Myungsoo, she's looks different from the ~~~~-ah we know"Sungyeol said and pointing at you. Myungsoo look at you and you stare back at him,"OPPA~!"someone shouted and Myungsoo turn around to see his girlfriend,Suzy smiling at him.

"Oppa~I'm hungry come on let's go"Suzy grab Myungsoo's arm pulling him. Myungsoo look at you then smile at Suzy,"Okay~kaja"Myungsoo stand up and head out of the room with Sungyeol&Sungjong following them.

"Noona~you're not going to eat"Sungjong ask you poping his head by the door,"Ani,I'm not hungry"you smile cutely at him,"ok~bye ~~~~ noona see you after lunch"Sungjong went back to chase Myungsoo,Suzy and Sungyeol.*His still the same sweet and caring dongsaeng*you thought and head to the roof top.

When you arrived, you found a ladder on the side of the door so, climb it and stay there. You plug your purple beats headset to your IPhone and lay down and listen to the music.

About 8 minutes has pass, you heard the door open, so you look down and saw it was Hyuna. Hyuna take out her phone and press video call*I wonder who is Hyuna Unnie calling*you thought and put you beats headset to your neck.

"Oppa~I miss you"Hyuna pouted,"I miss you too jagiya~"a guy said sweetly at talking to Hyuna on the phone*Oh~Unnie has a boyfriend*you thought and smirked. While they were sweet talking to each other, you just wait for them to finish talking and when they were done talking.

"Annyeong~Unnie"Hyuna jump a bit and look you,"~~~~-ah, how long did you been up there?"Hyuna hope that you didn't saw/heard about just now. "I been here since the lunch bell rang,unnie"you smirk at her,"I wonder what will happend when I tell this to Jae oppa?"you tap your finger to your chin,"~~~~-ah! don't tell to Jaejoong oppa!"Hyuna scream and she was worried of what will happen.

You came down from where you were and now you were in front of Hyuna,"Okay~I won't tell oppa"Hyuna smile,"But..."you continue and she frown,"You will buy me sweets everything"you smile cutely at her.

"Fine~but you just have promise you won't tell Jae oppa about this"Hyuna said and you nodded. "Anyway~unnie, what's your boyfreind's name?"you smirk and Hyuna's face turn to you,"H-His n-name?"Hyuna said and you nodded,"Well~His name is Jang Hyunseung and he study in Cube University"Hyuna turn sightly red while taking about his boyfriend and you giggle cutely looking at your sister's reactions.