Chapter 12

Sweet But Bad

You and Yoseob were following your sister,Hyuna. Hyuna was on the park waiting for someone. "Seobie oppa, did Hyunseung oppa told you guys that he was dating my sister?"you look at him. "Ani, but we just know cause he always has his phone and he was laughing when he read some messages but we didn't he's dating your sister"Yoseob said and you nodded.

"Hyuna~I'm sorry I'm late"Hyunseung said,"It's okay~Oppa"Hyuna smile at him. "I like your new hair oppa"Hyuna said linking arms with him,"thanks~all my friends also have new hair styles"he smile at her.


"~~~~-ah~ do you think we should buy some disguises so that both of them will not know"Yoseob said. "That's a great idea"you said and both of you go to a store that sells some hats and sunglasses. "Kaja~ oppa, I think they're going in to a restuarant"you said and pull Yoseob inside with you.

"Hyuna~why you don't want to tell your brother and sister that you have a boyfriend?"Hyunseung said. "Because my brother is protective towards me but he's very over-protective to my little sister"Hyuna said. "Oh~ok"Hyunseung said nodding his head. "What are your orders, mam and sir?"a waiter said and both of them said what they want to the waiter.

"Seobie oppa~let's order too so they'll not think were just sitting here,"good idea~"Yoseob said and call the waiter. "you guys are ready to order"the waiter said. "I would like one Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cake and just water"you said and the waiter turn to Yoseob. "Just hers, I'll be just sharing with her"Yoseob said and the waiter nodded then left. "But oppa~I'm just ordering a slice not whole"you look at Yoseob,"Arra~but I'm not hungry yet"Yoseob smile at you. About minutes, you cake arrive.


"What are you waiting for? eat"Yoseob said and drink the water. You ate some,"Seobie oppa~"you called him. "Hmm~"he turn his head and saw you held a spoon with a cake on it. "Ahh~"your mouth open saying to open his open. Yoseob smile at you and open his mouth and ate it. You smile and you ate again but sometimes feed Yoseob.

"Oppa~look aren't they sweet?"Hyuna said pointing at your table,"Well~do you want me to feed you?"Hyunseung said and Hyuna's face turn red, continue eating her food. Hyunseung laugh softly and look at your table*They seem familiar to me~Do I know them somewhere?*Hyunseung thought looking at you and Yoseob.

"Seobie oppa~Hyunseung oppa is looking at our way"you said moving your eyes to left. "Yeah~I know, can he look the other way? cause I don't like it when he stares at me like that"Yoseob said. "Okay~"You said and put your hand on the table and lead towards Yoseob, giving me a peck on the lips. Yoseob froze blushing looking at you and you just smile at him.

When Hyunseung saw that, he immediately turn to look at Hyuna. "Wow~those couple is not afraid to show their love to anyone"Hyuna said looking at your table. *You got that right*Hyunseung thought also looking at your table again.

*She kiss me~. ~~~~-ah kiss me. Her lips feels were soft*Yoseob thought still frozen and blushing, touching his lips. *Did I just kiss Yoseob oppa? Omg~! I'm so an pabo~ but Yoseob's lips were soft and it kind of feel right. Omg~I'm talking like a ert now. ~~~~-ah snap out of it! But I think I'm falling for him*you thought looking at Yoseob and Yoseob was also staring at you. *It may not be bad falling for ~~~~-ah/Yoseob oppa*you and Yoseob thought staring at each other's eyes.