Chapter 11

Sweet But Bad

"I-I...."Before you can say something to Myungsoo,someone text you. You open your message and discover it was Yoseob.

To: ~~~~-ah
Do you like my new look? :)


From: Seobie oppa~


*He looks so cute and handsome*you thought while smiling,looking at the picture and you didn't notice that Myungsoo saw the picture. *Is that her new boyfriend?*Myungsoo thought looking at the picture and you decide to reply him.

To:Seobie oppa~

Oppa~you look so cute
But I think if I see you in person
I think I'll fall in love with you
*Wink*
From:~~~~-ah


Myungsoo who saw what you write*I'm cuter than him. So, he not her boyfriend but what's that heart for?*Myungsoo thought.

To:~~~~-ah
Then how about you go outside?
From:Seobie oppa~


To:Seobie oppa~
Right now?
From:~~~~-ah

 

To:~~~~-ah
Yeah~
From:Seobie oppa~


You stand up and went outside your house. When you were outside you saw Yoseob smiling at you. "Seobie oppa~"you jump and hug him,"Did you miss that much?"Yoseob said hugging you back."So~did you fall in love with me now,~~~~-ah?"Yoseob asked wiggling his eyebrows and you just giggle at him. Myungsoo look at you two,"Ahem~"you and Yoseob look at Myungsoo.

"Oh~I didn't know you have a guest ~~~~-ah"Yoseob said looking at Myungsoo,"Yes~ but he is leaving already"you said. "Oh~Is that so?"Yoseob said,"Come on, Seobie oppa~Jaejoong oppa and Hyuna unnie, wants to meet you"you said and pull Yoseob inside the house, leaving Myungsoo outside.

*Aish~Kim Myungsoo, don't give up~! you still have a lot of chances. I promise I'll never give up until you'll love me back ~~~~-ah*Myungsoo thought and went back home.

"Jae Oppa~ Hyuna Unnie~ I bring Yoseob oppa with me"you yelled and Jaejoong&Hyuna came down to see Yoseob. "Oh~so you're the Yoseob that my sister keep talking about"Jaejoong said shaking his hands with Yoseob,"Annyeonghaseyo~ nice to finally meet the Jaejoong that ~~~~-ah talks about"Yoseob smile at him.

"Oh~she talks about me,good or bad?"Jaejoong asked,"I'll say both but she always say good things about you"Yoseob said. "That's good~Okay,it's been nice taking to you but I better get back to work"Jaejoong said and went back to the office room and do his work.

"Anyway~my name's Hyuna, ~~~~-ah's older sister"Hyuna shakes hands with Yoseob,"She's the sister I talk about, who is having a secret relationship with your friend, Hyunseung"you whisper to Yoseob and he nodded. "What are you whispering to me ~~~~-ah?"Hyuna asked you,"Nothing~Unnie"you said smiling and she rise her eyebrow at you.

"I was talking about if Seobie oppa want to go somewhere with me,today and I want to invite you too"you said,"I'd love too but I have to go somewhere today"Hyuna said. "Oh~okay"you said,"I'll see you when I get home"Hyuna said before she go, she kiss your cheeks.

When Hyuna was gone,"Oppa~I think Hyuna unnie went out on a date with Hyunseung oppa"you said,"yeah~I also think that cause Hyunseung hyung aslo told me, he going somewhere today"Yoseob said.

"Oppa~let's spy them!"you said,"I thought about doing that too"Yoseob said. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go~!"you said and pull Yoseob with you to spy your sister and her date.