Chapter 14

Sweet But Bad

Yoseob sat up and pull you to sat up too. He put you on his lap facing him and kiss you again. About few minutes,he pull away. "Sorry about that ~~~~-ah, I got carried away"Yoseob said hugging you. "I-it's o-okay"you said putting your head on his shoulder. Your face was red*OMG~! Yoseob oppa and I kiss~*you thought putting your arms around Yoseob's neck. "Oppa~ did you perhaps like me too?"you asked him. Yoseob look at you then peck your lips and you started to blush even more. "I already like you back then when we first met each other"Yoseob said tucking your hair behind your ear. "Chincha?!"you beam cutely at him and he nodded.

When Yoseob was about to kiss you again, someone knock on the door. "Tsk~ Who is it?"Yoseob said annoyed and you giggle cutely at him. "Master~ your parents are here and they wanted to talk to you"a girl's voice(maid) said. "Ok~ Hana, tell them I'll go about a minute"Yoseob said to the door. 

About a minute, Yoseob went out of his room and head to the the living room with you following him behind. "Umma~ Appa~ Hana said you wanted to talk to me"Yoseob said. "Oh~ yeah, that's right~ I want-"Mrs.Yang stop talking cause she saw you behind her son. "Seobie~ who is the girl behind you?"Mr.Yang said also noticing you.

"Oh~ this is ~~~~-ah"Yoseob said pulling you beside him. "Annyeonghaseyo~" you bow politely and smile at them. "Aigoo~ you're so cute~"Mrs.Yang said pinching your cheeks. "Kamsahabnida~"you smile cutely at Mrs.Yang. "Is she your girlfriend, Yoseob?"Mr.Yang asked Yoseob. Yoseob blush and nodded to his father.

"Aigoo~ yeobo~ our seobie has finally have a girlfriend"Mrs.Yang said to Mr.Yang. "I know~ your finally growing up my boy"Mr.Yang put his hand on Yoseob's shoulders. "Umma~ Appa~"Yoseob started to whine and you just giggle at them but when you saw them happily, you started to think about your parents.

Yoseob who notice you being quiet, look at you. He notice you had a sad face and started to walk towards you. "~~~~-ah, gwenchana?"Yoseob said patting your head. "I'm okay~"you said smiling a little bit. "Okay~ but tell me when your down so, that I can make you happy"Yoseob said kissing your forehead and you nodded smiling cutely at him. *Komowo~ Seobie oppa for always been on my side*you thought looking at him.

Mrs and Mr Yang who saw you guys begin lovey-dovey with each other. Mrs.Yang look at Mr.Yang,"Yeobo~ do you think we should cancel the arrange marriage with Mr. and Mrs. Bae"Mrs.Yang said. "I think we should~ seeing our son already has a girlfriend"Mr.Yang said hugging his wife on the side. "We should talk to them(Mr.andMrs.Bae) tomorrow"Mrs.Yang said and Mr.Yand nodded.

What did they not know, you overheard what they were saying. *Did they say Mr and Mrs Bae? It's not what I think it is, right? It's impossible to be 'her' but if it was 'her', there's no way I'm letting my seobie oppa out of my sight ever*you thought thinking about 'her'. "~~~~-ah, are you okay?"Yoseob cupped your cheeks up to look at him. "I'm okay~ I'm just thinking if I can sleepover here"you said. "Really? Okay~ I don't mind you sleeping over here"Yoseob beam at you and peck your lips.

"Yah~ oppa, don't do that~ your parents are looking at us"you said blushing and put your hands on his chest. "I think they don't mind if I did that"Yoseob said hugging you. "Okay~ Okay~ lovebirds, there's no need to display it infront of us"Mr.Yang said.

"Umma~ can ~~~~-ah sleepover here today?"Yoseob said moving at your back, back hugging you and put his chin on your shoulder. "Well~ I don't mind~"Mrs.Yang said,"Yes~!"Yoseob kiss your cheeks. "As long as there's no funny business"Mr.Yang said smilling at you and Yoseob. Both of you started to blush,"APPA~!"Yoseob yelled at him.

"Okay~ I'll stop teasing you but I'm serious, Yang Yoseob"Mr.Yang gave Yoseob a serious look. Yoseob nodded at him and pull you to go back to his room.