Chapter 6

Sweet But Bad

When school ended, you decided to walk before you go home. You didn't look where you were going causing you to bump into someone,"Omo~Miahneyo"you bow to that person,"it's okay~but are you okay?"you look up and saw it was a guy with cubby cheeks*OMG~I wish I can pinch that cubby cheeks of his*you thought looking at him.
 

"Hmm....are you okay?"you snap out of your thoughts,"I-I'm fine"you said*She's cute*the guy thought. "I'm Yoseob, Yang Yoseob"Yoseob put his hand out,"~~~~, Kim ~~~~"you said and shake his hand. When you were shaking his hand, he got butterflies in his stomach*Her hand is so  soft*he thought.

"Can I have my hand back now?"you said and Yoseob release your hand and strach his head slighty blushing,"Miahne"he said,"It's okay"you said smiling cutely at him. "Hey~aren't you the the heir of Yang comp.?"you ask him,"Hmm~that's me"Yoseob smile at you."okay~I'm going now"you said.

When you were about to walk away, Yoseob stop you,"~~~~-ah,can I have you number? If you don't want to, I'm okay with it. It's so suddenly to ask you, I'm sorry"you look at him,"give me your phone"you said and Yoseob look at you and get his phone from his pocket and give it to you.

You put your number and give it to him,"Here~my number is already there"you said and give it to him then walk away from him. Yoseob watch you walk away and look at the phone list and found 'Cutie~~~~
♡' on the list. Yoseob smile what you put and walk away to head home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Months has pass, you start to be close with Infinite in school(expect for Sunggyu cause he's your cousin)and you also became close friends with Yoseob. Not forgot, you sometimes go visit 2NE1&Big Bang if you are free without your oppa&unnie asking you where you're going.

"~~~~-ah!"Jaejoong called you,"yes~!oppa"you run the stairs and sit beside him in the couch. "I heard 'them' are here in Korea"Jaejoong said,"Chincha~!"your eyes were sparkling,"Yeah~and he goes to school with Jini"Hyuna said to you sitting next to you. "Jini unnie~then I'll visit the school"you said and run to your room and dress.

"Jae oppa~ give me the car keys"you said and Jaejoong look at you,"Anya~you gotta change first"he said. "but oppa~there's nothing wrong with his outfit"you said,"I agree with ~~~~-ah, she's look beautiful and very good choice of clothes ~~~~-ah"Hyuna said.

"Adwae~I don't want my baby girl,walking in that kind of clothing"Jaejoong said,"But oppa~"you give him your famous/adorable puppy eyes. About two seconds, Jaejoong gave you the keys and you smile cutely at him and give him a kiss on the cheeks and also Hyuna before you go to your car.

When you went out of the house,"WAE~! why can't I resist her puppy eyes?!"Jaejoong shout and whine like a child,"that's because no one can resist her cuteness,oppa"Hyuna said and giggle softly.


You open the car door and sat inside and head to TOP High School. When you arrive there, all the students were looking at your car. You come out of the car and all boys were looking at you and some wolf whistled at your way.

 

When you looking for Jini, you heard some students saying; 'dang~look at that girl' 'she's hot' 'dude~she's mine' 'oh~look at those legs' for the boys; 'what the heck is that girl going at your school' 'Is she one of the Kingkas girlfriend' 'Adwae~she better stay away from my oppa' for girls.

"~~~~-ah!!!"you turn around and saw Jini with a girl,"Jini unnie~"you go to her and her friend. "What are you doing here?"Jini asked you,"nothing~I wanna look at your school"you said. "Jini~is this the agassi you talk to me about?"the girl asked Jini,"Yes~Minah unnie,this is her"Jini said to her.

"I'm Choi Minah,Jini's best friend"Minah introduce herself to you,"Kim ~~~~-imnida"you said smiling cutely at her and some boys who saw that fainted while some blushed. Suddenly you heard girls screaming, you look what's the commotion and found 13 boys but they were divided into two groups; one with 6 member while the othe one has 7 of them.

"Unnie~who are they?"you ask Jini,"Oh~they're the Kingkas of this school"Jini said. "The one with 6 members, the called themselves Teen Top while the other one with 7 of them is called Block B",Minah said. "Oh~"you said and look at them, you found one boy looking at Minah,"Minah unnie, that boy is looking at your way"you told Minah,"eodi?"she turn around and wave at the guy and the guy also waves at her.

"Oh~that's Minah unnie's boyfriend and he's name is Chanhee or Chunji",Jini said,"Hmm~Minah unnie is lucky to have him as her boyfriend and how about you,Jini unnie?"you asked her. She started to blush,"M-m-mine"she shuttered,"Oh~her boyfriend is that guy over there"Minah pointed at a guy and you look at the guy,"He's name is Zico, the leader of Block B"Minah continue and Jini face turn red like a tomato.

Meanwhile the boys side,"Hyung~whose that girl with your girlfriend?"a baby face guy said,"Molla~Ricky"Chunjii said. "How about we go to your girlfriend? and found out who is she?"a guy with a small pony tail,"that's a good idea,C.A.P hyung" a guy with gray hair said,"Of course~Who are you talking to Changjo? now come on,kaja~"C.A.P said but one member stay put and didn't move. "Ljoe hyung~you're not going"Changjo said,"Wait~"Ljoe said and follow them*that girl she kinda familiar to me*Ljoe thought.