Chapter 2

Sweet But Bad

Warning:Foul Languages ahead
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you woke up, it was already morning*is everything that happened a nightmare?*you thought and get ready to school. "Oppa~ Unnie~ Morning"you smiled at them when you see them,"Morning ~~~~-ah"they greet you back. "Unnie Oppa I had the scares dream"you said eating the pancake the the maid gave you,"What was your dream about ~~~~-ah?"Jaejoong ask you, "Umma and Appa died but its not true it was just a dream right?"when you look at your siblings faces, they were almost crying,"~~~~-ah it's true"Hyuna said giving you a sad smile.

"I'll go to school now"you said and run out of the house,when you run you heard Jaejoong&Hyuna screaming your name. *I'll be fine as long as Myungsoo oppa is there for me*you thought and smile happily and go to school.

When you arrived to school, you saw something that breaks your heart so much. It was Myungsoo your boyfriend hugging Suzy the queenka*Its just a misunderstanding.....is it?*you thought and walk towards them. "M-Myungsoo oppa"you said when you are infront of them,"~-~~~~-ah"Myungsoo was shock to see you and let go of the hug. "Annyeong ~~~~-ah, I want you now to stay away from MY boyfriend"Suzy said smirking,"y-your boyfriend"you said controlling your tears,"yes~! because the real reason he's your boyfriend was just to get me jealous and now he's MY BOYFRIEND so LEAVE NOW "when you heard that your tears starting falling and you run out of school.(I don't hate Suzy......She's my Favorite in Miss A; just letting you guys know)

"YAH!!!! KIM MYUNGSOO"someone yelled and Myungsoo look who it was Infinite,"Hyu--"Myungsoo didn't get to finish his words because Sunggyu punch him in the face,"HYUNG~!"Sungyeol&Sungjong run towards Myungsoo but Hoya&Dongwoo were holding Sunggyu back and Woohyun was telling Sunggyu to calm dow
n. Suzy also runs to Myungsoo's side,"oppa,are you okay?"Suzy ask Myungsoo while holding his cheeks where Sunggyu hit him and he just nodded at her.

"Hyung, why did you hit me?"Myungsoo ask Sunggyu,"you ing ask me why!"Sunggyu's voice got higher and glared at Myungsoo. Myungsoo and the other Infinite got scared of Sunggyu,"TELL.ME.WHO.THE.ING.WAS.BEHIND.ALL.THIS."Sunggyu said glaring at Infinite,"behind what hyung?"Myungsoo said clamly. "To what happened to ~~~~ god damn it"Sunggyu said messing his hair,"Hyung you know ~~~~-ah"Myungsoo look at Sunggyu and when Sunggyu was about to reply to him, someone called him.

"Sunggyu oppa~!!"Sunggyu&Infinite turn around and it was Hyuna,"Oppa did you see ~~~~-ah?"Hyuna asked Sunggyu,"yeah I saw her running out of school because this bastard over here dump her"Sunggyu said pointing at Myungsoo. When Hyuna heard that, she end up sitting on the floor,"Hyuna~!",Sunggyu run to her side and helping her to stand. When Hyuna stand up, she immediately went infront of Myungsoo and slap him hard.

"How could you ing hurt her more?"Hyuna said and tears started to fall,"Hyuna~are you okay?"Sunggyu asked her,"I'm okay but I don't know about ~~~~-ah"Hyuna said,"and what do you mean ~~~~-ah hurting her more"Sunggyu said. "Its because our parents just die yesterday"Hyuna said and more tears were falling. 

When Myungsoo heard that*What the ing did I just do?*he thought. "Hyung~ what's your relationship to ~~~~-ah and Hyuna noona?"Sungjong said,Sunggyu look at Infinite who were waiting for his answer. "~~~~&Hyuna are my cousins",he said and hug Hyuna to let her cry to his chest, "COUSIN~!!!"Infinite yelled,"I don't want to be in Infinite anymore....Dongwoo you're the new leader of the group"Sunggyu said and walk away from them with Hyuna,"HYUNG~!!!!!! dorawa"Infinite screaming to him to come back.