Chapter 1

Sweet But Bad

"Oppa~do you think I can dye my hair",you ask Jaejoong,"Adwae!"Jaejoong respond to you. You pouted at him,"Umma Appa~can I?",you look at your parents sitting on the couch infront of you and both of them shakes their heads-no- to you.

"WAE~! Jae Oppa & Hyuna Unnie can but I can't",you whined at them like a 5 year old,"~~~~ dear you look beautiful and cute with your black hair"your umma said to you,"Umma is right ~~~~ and don't mind your oppa and unnie, you can dye your hair when I said you"your appa to you. "and can I dye it now?"you smiled cutely at your appa,"Ani~"he replied you.

"You guys are mean~
nan neohuideul-i silh-eo(I hate you guys)"you glare and pout at them,"Does nae dongsaeng hate me too?",Hyuna said giving you a backhugged,"Ani~I don't hate Unnie just OPPA"Jaejoong gasps when he heard that.

Hyuna stuck her tounge out-merong- at Jaejoong,"hehehe~now ~~~~-ah only loves me"Hyuna said and kiss your cheeks,"~~~~-ah forgive oppa, I know you still love me right"Jaejoong said pouting. "Anya~ I HATE you OPPA"you said and run away from him,"YAH~! ~~~~-ah come back here"Jaejonng yelled and started to chase you,"Let me join too"Hyuna said and start to chase you too. Your parents were laughing seeing their children happy and laughing with each other.

______________________________________________________________________________
Your house phone was ringing and you pick it up
"Yeoboseyo~"
"Is this the Kim's house"
"De~who is this?"
"Oh~this is Song Jiyeon from Seoul Hospital"you started to feel uncomfortable/bad feeling.
"C-Can I-I k-know why the h-hospital is c-calling us?"
"Mr&Mrs Kim got into a car accident"you gasps and your tears started to fall and hang up.
"Umma*sniff*Appa*sniff*",when you were crying Jaejoong and Hyuna immediately run to your side,"~~~~-ah are you okay?"Both of them said in unison. "U-Unnie*hic*O-oppa*hic*U-umma*sniff*A-appa*sniff* g-got in-to a-a c-car a-accident"you said to them and tears were falling hard. Jaejoong & Hyuna gasps and hug you and telling you they're going to be okay.

You,Jaejoong&Hyuna arrived at Seoul Hospital and you guys were waiting for the doctor to come out.About 8 hours, the doctor finally went out,"Doctor,how are they?"Jaejoong said waiting for him to say something and a minute the word he said was'I'm so sorry' and when you heard that you fainted and the last thing you heard was Jaejoong and Hyuna screamin your name.