CHAPTER SEVEN.

Heart Aches When You Fall In Love With A Beauty [Hiatus. TT_TT]

 

Xander was in a trance until Kevin budged to disturb him.

                “Dude, you alright?” asked Kevin.

                “Oh, what? Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. Why?”

                “You were in a trance just this minute.”

                “Oh, really?”

                “Yeah. Thinking about it, yes?”

                “Well, alright, fine. These are all so romantic. Too bad I can’tgo to these booths.”

                “Oh, How many times do I have to say it?” said Kevin.

                “Yeah, yeah. That I should get a girl and blah blah blah and that she’s near me and blah blah blah.” said Xander.

As they were roaming around the school, they saw Yoona, checking out a booth, seems like in a trance.

                “Hey Yoona!” yelled Xander.

                “Oh, hey!” said Yoona.

                “Want to come with us? We’re roaming around booths.” said Kevin.

                “Oh. Sure, sure.”

                “Wait, guys. I’ll just go to the restroom. Wait for me here.” said Xander.

                “Okay, dude.” said Kevin

Alexander left Yoona and Kevin alone.

                “There. I think I reminded Xander enough times.” said Kevin.

                “Great. Thanks!” said Yoona.

                “Have fun with Xander. If this works, please don’t hurt him. Make him feel like he doesn’t need Dani to be happy, okay?”

                “I’ll do my best.” said Yoona.

Xander came back to them and they continued roaming around. Noon came and in the center of the field, there goes the MC, holding her microphone.

                “Okay, students! Let’s commence this. Anyone brave enough to start?” said the MC.

A few boys lined up and for the whole school to hear, they asked out each girl they liked.

                “Whoa. That’s cheesy.” said Xander.

                “Whatever, dude. Gotta go. I need to do that, too.” said Kevin.

Xander and Yoona were left alone, as they listened to Kevin’s proposal. As people saw Kevin grab the microphone, girls were cheering.

                “Okay, this is it. Suzy Bae, will you be my Valentine?” asked Kevin, heard by the whole school.

Kevin was looking for Suzy, but he can’t see her. Yoona and Xander tried to look for her too, and found her, in shock. Let’s say shocked because of Kevin’s proposal just now. Yoona and Xander pointed at Suzy for Kevin to see, and Kevin spotted her.

Kevin approached her and kneeled and asked for her hand, still holding the microphone.

                “Suzy Bae, will you be my valentine?” Kevin repeated.

Suzy was turning red and said, “Yes, Kevin Woo, yes!”

Kevin stood up and hugged Suzy.

                “Aww, they’re so sweet!” said Yoona.

                “Yeah. I have to agree.” said Xander.

                “Way to go, Kevin!” shouted Xander for Kevin to hear.

Kevin went with Suzy around the school. Yoona and Xander went on their own.

As Yoona and Xander were walking around, Yoona spotted Eli and Dani. She intentionally dragged Xander somewhere near them for Xander to see.

                “Xander, let’s go there! That seems interesting.”

                “Oh, sure. Let’s go!” said Xander.

As they were approaching the booth, Xander noticed Eli and Dani were there too.

                “Uhm, Yoona? Let’s go somewhere else. I don’t like the ambiance here.” said Xander.

                “Oh, okay. Sorry.” said Yoona.

They browsed booths again. Yoona was walking continuously when he noticed that Xander wasn’t following her.

                “Eh? Where did he go?” wondered Yoona

Yoona looked for Xander. He was looking through booths. She finally saw Xander, in a trance at a booth, watching his classmate and her boyfriend.

She was about to approach Xander when she stopped halfway. She stared at Xander for a while…

Yoona noticed Xander’s envy towards the couple. She stared at a distance, yet she could feel his envy, not to mention, his sadness, his misery.

                “This is it. The perfect timing. You’ll be sad, no more, Alexander Lee Eusebio.” thought Yoona.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE~~

Chapter 7~~ See? I told you, I'll update sooner. XD. PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS~~ I'm doing my best to update it sooner and make it easier to read. I hope you're liking the story. ♥. Thanks for new subscribers! ♥